Any other proud BUNNY owners out there?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_ShyDogLover_Xx

Friendly Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm
I love my bunny so much... anybody else got a cute bunny pic?

User Image

His name is Buddy. If you want to see him in action heart , check out my YouTube channel... PugishLover4444's Channel  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:09 pm
ME!! My Sammy Winchester Demon Bunny is in my sig!  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Skeksis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm
Cute bunny. I have a rabbit, but not many pictures of him. He hates the camera so I have to be super sly if I want good pics of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm
this is Dr Smokey Jo (Smokey), I just got him a few weeks ago, his original owner moved to Mexico, (his name was Smokers, yuk!) the chick that took him and asked me to baby sit him for a few days just couldn't keep him, and I had grown attached lol
User Image  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xX_ShyDogLover_Xx

Friendly Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:47 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
this is Dr Smokey Jo (Smokey), I just got him a few weeks ago, his original owner moved to Mexico, (his name was Smokers, yuk!) the chick that took him and asked me to baby sit him for a few days just couldn't keep him, and I had grown attached lol
User Image

He's really cute! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:27 am
I used to have two rabbits, Betty and Princess. Both had died, of old age, I assume. I got them in December 2007, and they were already full grown, and had lived in 2 different homes, so I'm guessing they were 7-8 years old when they died.

Betty is the grey one, Princess is the brown one 3nodding

I sware if Betty was a male, she'd be named Thumper. Doesnt she look just like him in this pic!?

User Image

"You! FEED ME!"

User Image

"My tummy is empty! See??"

User Image

"Oh, hai~"

User Image

"Ooh, candy!"

User Image

None of my good pictures are on PhotoBucket, so I'll have to go through my thumb drives to find them all LOL

All of these except the Easter one are from years ago, like when I first them. The Easter one is from this year.  

Akari_32

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 am
xX_ShyDogLover_Xx
Cowgirl-with-heart
User Image

He's really cute! heart
thanks 3nodding he's rather spoiled xD hes got a ton of treats, almost a whole horse sized bale of hay just for him, his own fan, and a ton of toys xD hes mad at me right now, and refusing to come out of his cage for his daily romp, cause I clipped his claws yesterday xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 am
Cute bunnies! blaugh

My very first pet was a pedigreed blue dwarf lop, whom I named Noel. The guy we got her from bred rabbits and insisted we show her. I was young and naive at the time and when he came over to puncture her ear with numbers, I cried like a baby, but luckily it was quick. Anywho, she won 20th place at the state fair once and various other places in other shows. The guy decided to breed her, so he took her for a week or so and gave her back once she was "fertilized." I was so excited at the thought of baby bunnies! Unfortunately, one day she just flipped out in her cage and ran around in circles violently and stopped in one of the corners, dead. I freaked out as my parents weren't home. I still have no idea what actually happened in her death.

A couple years later we got another tan lop, male this time, named Cocoa, whom we didn't show. We didn't keep him for long though as we discovered the unpleasantness of spraying everywhere, even with spray guards, so found another good home for him.

I love bunnies! Wish people realized how much care they take and how long they really live! Too many unwanted bunnies after easter time. Glad to see such proud bunny owners! biggrin  

Ailinea

xX_ShyDogLover_Xx

Friendly Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 pm
Akari_32
I used to have two rabbits, Betty and Princess. Both had died, of old age, I assume. I got them in December 2007, and they were already full grown, and had lived in 2 different homes, so I'm guessing they were 7-8 years old when they died.

Betty is the grey one, Princess is the brown one 3nodding

I sware if Betty was a male, she'd be named Thumper. Doesnt she look just like him in this pic!?

User Image

"You! FEED ME!"

User Image

"My tummy is empty! See??"

User Image

"Oh, hai~"

User Image

"Ooh, candy!"

User Image

None of my good pictures are on PhotoBucket, so I'll have to go through my thumb drives to find them all LOL

All of these except the Easter one are from years ago, like when I first them. The Easter one is from this year.

Aww... they are adorable!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:51 pm
xX_ShyDogLover_Xx

Aww... they are adorable!!

Thanks! They were definatly characters XD  

Akari_32

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 pm
I've got 3 smile 2 English Spot twin does, and a male Holland Lop.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image My baby, Thumper!  

xlove_buttonx

Beloved Genius

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm
AWWA Everyone has SUCH cute bunnies! I expecially love Akari_32 and xlove_buttonx "hi whats up" bunny pics!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 pm
Levina-jade
AWWA Everyone has SUCH cute bunnies! I expecially love Akari_32 and xlove_buttonx "hi whats up" bunny pics!

Princess definitely knew how to put on cute face to get what she wanted XD  

Akari_32

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces