Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
The Dead Zone ::

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acuroi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:44 am
Dis is wer I place mi profiles n stuffs~

Main RPC :: Kitae Kurumi
Secondary RPC :: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:53 pm
Genin
User Image
• • •
Ninja of the Mist Villlage.

══════════════ :: Deadlock117 :: ══════════════
══════════════ :: Kamishiro Yuu :: ══════════════

User Image
P e r s o n a l D a t a
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Name :: Kamishiro Yuu
-- Nickname :: None Yet
-- Birthday :: January 17th
-- Height :: 5'0
-- Weight :: 104lbs

-- Nindo :: "Some people deserve more than others."
-- Personality :: Unknown

-- Village :: Kirigakure
-- Main Class :: Genjutsu
-- Subclass :: Samurai

C o m b a t D a t a
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Bloodline :: Sakkakugan

-- Chakra Pool :: 225 [ +20 ]
-- Chakra Element :: Raiton
-- Chakra Color :: Gold
-- Chakra Materialization :: Flares like fire

-- Strengths ::
-- • Genjutsu
-- • Close Combat
-- Weaknesses ::
-- • Fuuton
-- • Long Range Combat
-- Fears ::
-- • Running out of people
-- • Losing his creativity

-- Class Attributes ::
--Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased
--Meager Muscles: Physical endurance slightly increased
-- Reductions ::
-- • Learn genjutsu two [2] posts faster
-- • Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform
-- • Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform
-- • Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform
-- • Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform
-- Personal Attributes ::
--Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means.
--Genius: Kamishiro can learn Bukijutsu one post fater.
--Extremist: Kamishiro can learn an extra Bukijutsu Style.

C a r e e r D a t a
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Ryo :: 両0
-- AC :: 0

-- Missions Completed ::
-- • D Rank :: 0
-- • C Rank :: 0
-- • B Rank :: 0
-- • A Rank :: 0
-- • S Rank :: 0

-- Limitations ::
-- • Ninjutsu :: 6
-- • Genjutsu :: 8
-- • Taijutsu Styles :: 0
-- • Bukijutsu Styles :: 2

W e a p o n D a t a
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Weapon Type :: Katana
-- Weapon Range :: 20"
-- Weapon Weight :: 2.6lbs

-- Summoning Type :: -----
-- Summon Sage :: -----
-- Pact :: -----

I n v e n t o r y
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Shiruken :: 10
-- Kunai :: 10
-- Explosive Tags :: 10

T e c h n i q u e s
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Maruton ::
-- • Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
-- • Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
-- • Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
-- • Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
-- • Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
-- • Kai [ Release ]
--
--

-- Raiton ::
--
--

-- Kakkakugan ::
--
--

-- Genjutsu ::
--Magen: Jubaku Satsu [ Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death ]
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

-- Bukijutsu Style 1 :: Shunkan No Hagane
--Basic Chop
--Forward Step
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

-- Bukijutsu Style 2 ::
--
--

H i s t o r y
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- The Prologue :: Condemned to a family full of hatred, Kamishiro was subjected to a very horrible childhood. His father and mother despised him in every way. His looks, his thoughts, his personality, his movements, and his words. They hated all of them. Even his sister and brother had come to an understanding with their parents. Every morning, he awoke to some knew kind of punishment. Mock punishments; he liked to called them. They took any and every reason to cause him harm. If he slept too early or too late, they would burn him until he awoke. If he ate too much or too little, they would whip him until he passed out. Sometimes they would hold him under water while he took a bath or lock him outside of the house at night. He took blame for everything, even if he was not around. His brother would drug woman and girls alike, rape them, only to haul Kamishiro in and lock him there until they awoke. His sister would would go out and return with bruises and scars, claiming he was not there to protect her. Miraculously, she would return to normal the next day. Regardless of the matter, Kamishiro's life was never anything anyone would ever want.

Kamishiro's tragic story came to an end very harshly. The child found himself locked out of his home after being forced to wash in a nearby river.He was left to wander the wilds in search of both food and shelter. That was by far the roughest night he had within the woods surrounding his small home. He was constantly attacked by animals, which he later used for both food and clothing. Upon his return in the morning, he stepped up to his front door. A single tap hit the door, and he waited to see who would come to beat him. Yet this time, there was no one. The door slowly moved open after another tap, and he watched as glass shattered on the floor. The entire household was destroyed and all he could think about was how he would pay for every inch of it. His form slowly moved through the house. He saw blood, but thought nothing of it. That was normal, and yet another thing he would take blame for. But then, he saw the body of his father. Lifeless, the man laid on the ground. Around him, there was others. Ninja of a village he did not know of. They too were dead.. "Kamishiro!" It was the first time his family had ever used his name. Their screams came from a room he had a clear view into. All three sat naked and tied to chairs. The ropes tight enough where you could see the coloring of their skin change. His brother battered and beaten, while his female family members sat tired and scared. Tears ran from their eyes as they scream for him to help. He only stared at each of their forms. His brother never spoke, probably too weak to do anything. As he stared at them, he had many different thoughts. He was scared to death. They would beat him for this, he knew it. They would put all the blame on him, he knew that too. "Help us!" He snapped out of his own thoughts and began to move closer to them. Entering the room cause his brother to stir. His head lifted weakly. "Hey bro.." He coughed blood upon the floor. "Hurry up and untie me so I can hit you one last time." Kamishiro froze. There is was. The final statement he needed for confirmation. His mind went blank as he thought to himself.

His mother and sister's mouths moved in what seemed to be screams both towards him and his brother, yet he could not tell. In his mind, all he could hear was himself. The sadness and sorrows which spoke to him. His emotions letting loose, causing him to think about a difference course of action. "Don't listen to him! We won't hurt you anymore! We only did it because of your father!" His mother's words snapped him out of it. He felt sympathy, for the man was the worst of the bunch. They probably only helped out of fear. Looking around, he picked up a piece of glass. He moved behind his mother first, motioning to cut her ropes with the sharpest part of his weapon. "Hurry up!" The words were followed by a thick liquid splattering across his face. Kamishiro's eyes grew and his body froze, his hands falling inactive at the same time. He could not take it anymore. No.. no.. no.. no more! His hands came back up, and he took hold of his mother's ropes. A pull and her chair fell backwards with a loud thud. She winced in pain, turning to meet her son's crazed gaze. "No.." He said aloud to his family. That was the last word they would ever hear. A couple hours later, and the boy left his house. Looking back, he felt he repaid them for every amount of pain they gave him.

Acuroi

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:14 pm
Genin
User Image
• • •
Ninja of the Cloud Villlage.

══════════════ :: Deadlock117 :: ══════════════
══════════════ :: Kitae Kurumi :: ══════════════

User Image
P e r s o n a l D a t a
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Name :: Kitae Kurumi
-- Nickname :: None Yet
-- Birthday :: November 26th
-- Height :: 5'6
-- Weight :: 126 lbs

-- Nindo :: "What's in it for me?"
-- Personality :: Kitae holds no goals save to be the best at what he does. He will go as far as needed in order to prove his own skills and usefulness to whoever needs such. When he is not proving his worth, he will only use his abilities to help out people he deems worthy. Being worthy in the eyes of Kitae have no relation to power or strength. In fact, not even Kitae himself knows how one becomes worthy. Sometimes people impress him while others just prove a certain usefulness. There are little people who have come to be seen as worthy, which brings the boy to hold a cruel and harsh personality. Kitae will wish to "trade" his abilities for whatever he wishes. Usually, it leads to some type of experiment to further his skill. He is uncaring towards most, if not all, people around him. Everything is in order to further his own skill.

-- Village :: Kumogakure
-- Main Class :: Taijutsu
-- Subclass :: Medical

C o m b a t D a t a
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Bloodline :: Saiketsu Clan

-- Chakra Pool :: 200
-- Chakra Element :: Suiton [ Water ]
-- Chakra Color :: Platinum
-- Chakra Materialization :: An array of platinum starts to flow from Kitae's body. The appearance looks similar to a demon cloak, yet it gives no special attributes.

-- Strengths ::
-- • Medical Jutsu
-- • Close Combat
-- Weaknesses ::
-- • Lightning [ Raiton ]
-- • Long Range Combat
-- Fears ::
-- • Finding a new goal
-- • Getting lost

-- Class Attributes ::
--Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased
--Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased
-- Reductions ::
-- • Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster
-- • Learn Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu [1] post faster
-- Personal Attributes ::
--Blood Mastery: Able to use his own blood as a source of water
--Suiton Mastery: Allows Suiton element to have it's own jutsu limit (follows the limit of ninjutsu from medical subclass)
--Saiketsu: Rely heavily on Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu ( Learning requirement for Suiton ninjutsu -1 post. )
--Saiketsu: Can perform Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu with a single hand sign

C a r e e r D a t a
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Ryo :: 両0
-- AC :: 0

-- Missions Completed ::
-- • D Rank :: 0
-- • C Rank :: 0
-- • B Rank :: 0
-- • A Rank :: 0
-- • S Rank :: 0

-- Limitations ::
-- • Ninjutsu :: 00 | 03
-- • Genjutsu :: 00 | 01
-- • Eiseijutsu :: 00 | 08
-- • Taijutsu Styles :: 00 | 02

I n v e n t o r y
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Senbon :: 30

T e c h n i q u e s
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- Maruton ::
-- • Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
-- • Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
-- • Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
-- • Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
-- • Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
-- • Kai [ Release ]
--
--

-- Suiton ::
--
--
--

-- Saiketsu ::
--
--
--

-- Genjutsu ::
--
--
--

-- Eiseijutsu ::
--
--
--

-- The Elegant Flow Of Water ::
--
--
--

-- Xinyi Liuhe Quan ::
--
--
--

H i s t o r y
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-- The Prologue :: Kitae grew up with two parents whom crammed medical techniques within his mind. From the moment he could move, he was healing animals that were intentionally harmed by his parents. Nothing stopped the boy's parent's from creating a perfect medical ninja that would one day change the world for the better. That is.. until the day they died and made their last wishes. Each wished for their own body to be used in experiments for the betterment of Kitae's medical skill. However, Kitae did not use them for the betterment of his healing abilities. Instead, he learned the darker arts and grew a liking to them..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

_______________T e r o u K a d o
                                                    [ Terry :: Seventeen :: Male :: 5'10 :: 143lbs. :: Otogakure :: Saiketsu Bloodline :: Bloodline Specialization ]

Genin :: 000 AC /// 両 000 Ryo
                                                    ____000 :: D Rank Mssions
                                                    ____000 :: C Rank Missions
                                                    ____000 :: B Rank Missions
                                                    ____000 :: A Rank Missions
                                                    ____000 :: S Rank Missions

____ 260 Chakra :: 240 Stamina
                                                    ____ Suiton and Katon elements
                                                    ____ Color Changing Chakra; Blue when happy, Red when angry, and Purple for the rest
                                                    ____ Chakra Aura resembles water on the body
                                                    ____ Efficient Suiton and Bloodline Use
                                                    ____ Reliant on Chakra and Bloodline
                                                    ____ Fear of losing his hearing and/or sight

____D i s c i p l i n e s
                                                    Bloodline Specialization :: Thoroughbred: Maximum Chakra and Stamina pool are increased by ten [ 10 ] points and an additional five [ 5 ] points to each pool is added whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, five [ 5 ] chakra stamina is refunded, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    Bloodline Specialization :: Blood Knight: Bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.

____R e d u c t i o n s
                                                    Bloodline Specialization :: Bloodline Techniques cost reduced by 10 Chakra
                                                    Bloodline Class x2 :: Learn Bloodline Techniques Two [ 2 ] posts faster
                                                    Saiketsu :: Learn Suiton Techniques One [ 1 ] post faster

____P e r s o n a l A t t r i b u t e s
                                                    Tides of Blood :: Suiton Techniques can use Blood as a substitute for Water
                                                    Bloodmage :: Sution Techniques used with Blood are counted as Bloodline Techniques

____L i m i t a t i o n s
                                                    00 // 08 :: Ninjutsu
                                                    00 // 04 :: Genjutsu
                                                    00 // 02 :: Taijutsu
                                                    00 // 02 :: Bukijutsu

Techniques
                                                    ____B l o o d l i n e _ T e c h n i q u e s
                                                    ____Saiketsu - Drawing Blood
                                                    ▪ Skill Ranking :: Skill Name

____N i n j u t s u _ T e c h n i q u e s
                                                    ____Maruton
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Kai [ Release ]

____Suiton

____Katon

____G e n j u t s u _ T e c h n i q u e s

____T a i j u t s u _ S t y l e
                                                    ____Style Name

____B u k i j u t s u _ S t y l e
                                                    ____Style Name

Inventory
                                                    ____O t h e r
                                                    ▪ 10 :: Shuriken
                                                    ▪ 05 :: Kunai

Acuroi

デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items