Thaliat Everwood
Captain

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm
So I've been seeing these little "artist trading cards" blanks for sale at my art store and was thinking it would be cool if we did our own trading/collecting. If you are cool with getting mail from internet friends we can do it that way, or you can scan it and PM it to your trade partner...I'd leave the choices up to those involved in the trading.

The idea would be to pick a partner and discuss the details with them. You can do a mini art trade (like a commission, but instead of points or money you get art) with your own personalized requests, or draw one of your OC's and trade for one of theirs, or trade your favorite anime/manga/whatever character fan art, or whatever you agree on.

You can use this thread to seek out a partner for your trading. You best bet is to quote your intended partner (maybe shoot them a note, too) so they will be alerted to the message, just in case they don't check in daily here. Happy trading.

Quote:
~ * ~ Request Form ~ * ~

Username:
Type of Art You are Requesting:
Art You are Willing to Make for the Trade:
Willing to Mail (yes/no):
Willing to Scan & Send in PM (yes/no):

***please note that I plan later to do "themed game trading cards", but it will be hosted in its own thread due to rules/guidelines***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:49 pm
Guess I better put my money where my mouth is and get this started...

~ * ~ Request Form ~ * ~

Username: Thaliat Everwood
Type of Art You are Requesting: art of one of my OC's, art of your OC, fan art from either: "Scrapped Princess", "The Girl Who Leaped Through Time", "Full Metal Panic", or "Gaba Kawa"
Art You are Willing to Make for the Trade: OC's (mine or yours), fan art (give me a reference), custom requests...sketches, full art (color, shading, etc.)
Willing to Mail (yes/no): yes
Willing to Scan & Send in PM (yes/no): yes  

Thaliat Everwood
Captain

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BoxyBlue

Dapper Codger

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 pm
I'm loving doing the trading cards. My drawing class uses them as tests. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 pm
That's a good idea, it is a creative learning tool.

I want to start doing the online trading cards, but I want to get practice here first.  

Thaliat Everwood
Captain

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PyroGothica

4,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Username: Pyrogothica
Type of Art You are Requesting: Any kind. I love all types of art.
Art You are Willing to Make for the Trade: Im willing to try anything at the moment. but the best i do is fan art.
Willing to Mail (yes/no): yes
Willing to Scan & Send in PM (yes/no):yes (but i might take a bit on these)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 am
This is probably too old to try to join into... but I'll put my two cents out there in case you guys still are....

Username: Baron_Alucard
Type of Art You are Requesting: OC artwork (click on banners below to view characters from either series... I'm not picky with who you chose from either series but I would prefer it to be one of them)
Art You are Willing to Make for the Trade: Anything but furries and cute things... I'm not so good with cute.
Willing to Mail (yes/no): Yes
Willing to Scan & Send in PM (yes/no): Yes

Twelve Wounds

Man-Hungry OTP

13,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • OTP 200

Thaliat Everwood
Captain

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 pm
I got busy, so I haven't been around to check on this. The thread is infinitely open (I declare it immortal) so anyone can join/revive the thread whenever!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:55 pm
Baron_Alucard
This is probably too old to try to join into... but I'll put my two cents out there in case you guys still are....

Username: Baron_Alucard
Type of Art You are Requesting: OC artwork (click on banners below to view characters from either series... I'm not picky with who you chose from either series but I would prefer it to be one of them)
Art You are Willing to Make for the Trade: Anything but furries and cute things... I'm not so good with cute.
Willing to Mail (yes/no): Yes
Willing to Scan & Send in PM (yes/no): Yes

I'd like to set up an art trade with you if you are interested! One of my OC's for one of yours, ideally.  

Thaliat Everwood
Captain

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers