Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Serenity Ruins |Kirigakure Exams| Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image
x KIRIGAKURE EXAMS xx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Welcome to the Kirigakure Exams. These Exams are meant to place the Genin of Kirigakure. Rank wise? No. It's not the Chuunin exams. The Kirigakure exams serve a purpose in seeing which Shinobi are ready to take on extreme missions and which are ready to perform in the actual upcoming Chuunin exams. So. With that said, make sure you come to the Kirigakure exams with your greatest arsenal of tricks. Your fellow Kirigakure peers wont hold back so you better not!

The arena is set inside of an abandoned training arena that was used by a now extinct clan. The inside is as ancient looking as the outside but it serves as a good place to host the exams. Pillars are erected throughout the large entrance room where the combatants will go at each other. These pillars serve as perches for those who want to come and watch.

Rules
1) Follow the Gaia Tos.
2) Follow the guild rules.
3) Judges will be watching you so make sure you don't Mod and that you are properly formatting everything.
4) Please display your chakra count somewhere.
5) You have two hours to 'fight'. Once the time is up your match is finished and the judges pass their verdicts.

Matches
Risu vs Yuu

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi stretched her arms above her head, her cloth stretching and moving with the action. From desk work to teaching work and back to desk work, Mi was starting to think she would never find time to ever do anything other than humor everyone. Even though she had asked Yokai to help her find a place that would be suitable for the exams Mi had already sort of went ahead and found one awhile back. It was the ruins of a temple that a clan occupied from long ago. They had been lost to the world for quite some time now. Either way, Mi had her heart set here. The Mist didn't seem to cling to strongly in the area either which led her to believe it was the perfect place to hold the exams. It would pull the Genin out of their comfort zones a little bit. Mi didn't immediately say anything to Yokai during the duration of their trek, silence being something that never bugged Mi. As she weaved through broken brambles and crumbling, rocky, pathways, she started to slow down a little bit. The large doors to the temple were not far now. "It's a really old place. The added risk factor should keep everyone on their toes." Mi pointed out, stopping dead in her tracks once they reached the doors. Feeling a little fatigued, Mi sought out a decent sitting rock. Finding one that was bathed in the rays of light that peeked out around them, she took a seat, attempting to smile apologetically up at Yokai. "Just a few minuets. I need to catch my breath." She gave the area another glance, studying the atmosphere it gave off. It was mysterious place on it's own. There were sure to be even more mysteries uncovered once everyone was allowed to come here.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
What will happen, will happen.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai was looking around as they walked, enjoying the quiet and solitude that seemed to fill the place. It was...nice and he smiled, pulling his hat off. His hair was a mess and tangled but it didn't seem to matter to Yokai as he stopped when Mi did "This place is amazing..." he said softly as she sat and he took a deep breath, his eyes closing slightly as he breathed in "Its wonderful." he smiled at her broadly then sat on the grass, leaning back and stretching his legs out fully. He was content to just sit there but knew he'd have to answer whatever questions Mi had...and he was willing. More now than ever before since he now had the answers "Mi-kage...anything you want to know...I can try and answer as best I can." he sat up, leaning forward and holding his hat in his hands "I want...I want to stay here. In this village...and I don't want to keep any secrets." Yokai looked at her earnestly, his expression open and calm. His hands were resting in his lap and he was leaning forward, waiting for her questions patiently.

{___ | |}
{OoC: }

All you can do is stand and watch.
Watch me prove you wrong.
Watch me prove that I can stand above what you see.
Watch me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Mi looked down at Yokai as he arranged himself on the ground, stretching to his full length. It was a little hard for her to just come out and pry and accuse. Not only was she feeling slightly guilty but as he repeated about wanting to earnestly stay in the village she felt as if what she asked might convince him that he needed to leave. First. Mi was going to have to drive it home that she was not going to chase him out. "My brother was a firm believer that in order to serve the village you had to be callous and cruel at times because responsibility meant that you were not always fair to everyone." Mi started, falling back on something a little personal to break whatever tension there would be because of her standing as Mizukage. Most people only saw her title, completely forgetting that at one point in her life she too had been a lowly Genin fudging with the basics. "Your situation is delicate and i've been advised to be cautious." She admitted, looking past him and up at the scenery behind him. "I've always lived by my brothers example except...on that one particular outlook he had." Now she returned her gaze back to him, her nostalgia settling somewhat and giving her a slight edge. "Have you figured out who you are?" Mi asked, deciding that was the best place to start.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai listened as she spoke and thought about how he'd treated the Cloud shinobi, Kein, when the man had come at him. He'd said they'd been friends but Yokai had pushed him away, crushed what little hope the man might have been hiding. He'd done it so he could stay here, in this village "You're brother sounds like a realist...but that doesn't mean it all ends badly because of that..." he reasoned, looking at his hands now, the fingers twisted together. He winced at the mention of her having to be cautious and wondered if she meant about his situation or about him. He hoped it was not to be cautious of him "...No...at least...not all of me." Yokai took a deep breath and prepared to share what he'd learned after nearly breaking himself in the temple "I remember growing up...I remember that I'm an orphan of some kind. No parents, no siblings that I'm aware of...I remember foster homes, orphanages and streets. Most of those are from the time I was able to think myself till I was around 12 years old. If I could choose, though,....I'd rather have useful memories." his hand went to his chest and he tugged the zipper of his jacket a fraction to rub a scar that stretched along his collar bone "I remember that most of these scars that have distorted my physical appearance were not from fights or wars or even from learning...they're from simply growing up." he scowled darkly, truly wishing he could exchange the memories of growing up for something else. Violence, in more ways than one, were all he had of his younger memories "Past the age of twelve I don't have much. Scattered bits of growing. I remember going to the Bird Islands soon after becoming a chuunin though I don't remember what village I came from or went to. I remember...I remember traveling a lot. Moving about the country. But...Its like whole years of my life are simply gone...erased from my mind." he looked up at her and his expression was different. Pained, broken but strong as if he had something inside him that refused to break now that it had formed, however frail it might still be "I've never killed anyone though. Never. I know that...I have some memory of before you saved me..." he ducked his head again and took his hat back up, turning it in his hands "Just...a red haze of images. Fighting someone and...and an urgent need to warn someone. To warn them of something that was killing me. It...the feeling was so strong but...the weird haze just...seemed to obscure everything. The next thing is wanting...wanting to die. Begging whoever saved me to just...to just let me die." he stopped talking now, his face hidden as he looked at his hat. It rested in his hands, unmoving now, as he took a deep but shaky breath "These memories...they don't...I'm not that person. Not now not....I'm just not. Its like...I've finally got something but...its not part of me. Not anymore. I'm not that person...whoever he was." he still couldn't look at her but his voice was soft and heavy. Not with pain but...with some kind of ache. As if he was trying so hard to tell her that those memories...what he'd told her, they didn't make him who he was now. They weren't part of the person he was realizing he could be, here in Kirigakure. That...he didn't want them to influence him...or her in her decision whether Yokai could stay...or would have to go.

{___ | |}
{OoC: aaaaaah -drowns under text- }

Watch me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

Mi listened without interruption. Her posture was slightly rigid as she listened to his disclosure about his childhood. Mi could not force herself to blame Yokai if the man he was before was lightly marred in character. A lifestyle like that left impressions on your overall being. If he was the person who attacked the Kumogakure Kage she could only feel pity toward him. It must have been a hard existence. Mi studied his every move a, gesture and facial expression as he told his part. It didn't seem like a rehearsed story so she took his words to be truth and not lies. He was greatly burdened by his memories and as he explained his desire to have himself killed, Mi felt a little saddened by that thought. Any human being wishing to have their existence eradicated from this world had to have been pushed up against a very dark place with no one to pull them back from it. She continued to simply listen as he went on to disclose more.

His description of the red haze left Mi contemplative. For memory loss specific things triggered you to remember the past at times. Maybe whatever this red haze stood for might trigger what he was keeping from himself. It burned Mi not to know the whole of it and although Yokai disclosed a great personal detail about his past it was not enough to clear his name nor condemn him. He was adamant in his assurance that this person, whomever he had been was not the current him. Mi's expression softened somewhat. It wasn't pity she was feeling toward him, it was her way of acknowledging him. Not as this mysterious rouge or Yokai the wander but as a human being who was a little out of place with himself.
"Even though you might not remember who you were before... I don't think your body will ever forget. It's imprinted on you. In a way you stand here at this very moment because of the you from then." Mi said, giving him a little of her insight. She had been staring directly at him as he fiddled with his hat and only now realized she had been doing so. Looking away she collected her thoughts. "It's not my place to say this for I'm supposed to think above it but between you and me..." She said, trying to be a little less formal and more informal. Mi was after all only twenty. She had been forced to assume a role above her years and had to act accordingly but in truth she was barely old enough to make the decisions and rationalizations she was supposed to. Her insight was as fresh as the generation was and with it she attempted to give him friendly advice. "I'm a little grateful to this person you were. While I don't think you should relive what led to your situation once more I don't think it's something you should shun completely. I guess, accepting it all is what will virtually set you free?"

Mi ended her sentence with a questioning indication, something she had a habit of doing. Leaning forward somewhat, she crossed her legs and position her elbow on her knee. Cupping her chin with her hand she leaned forward in that thinking position, carefully mulling over her words.
"Maybe he brought you here in a sense. Maybe he wanted to be something else, something he felt he couldn't accomplish in the position he was at then. I feel sorry for him. It's almost like he lost hope in himself and his surroundings. When we are stripped to our most vulnerable position our sense of 'self' is the most important thing we have left." Mi realized that she was ranting and straightened out, uncrossing her legs and sitting up. "Sorry. Habit." She apologized. Clearing her throat a little bit she looked off toward the right, or seemingly looked off toward the right. She was watching him carefully through the corners of her eyes. "The you from the past, the you from now and the you in the future...Each one of you were, will and will be judged by your choices. Choices that are decided by you yourself, not your circumstances. The you from then paid the ultimate price for his choices, whatever they were. He no longer exists. I think even though whatever he did, be it atrocious or not, he rose up to pay the price and that is admirable. The you now who earnestly wishes to belong to Kirigakure has done nothing wrong. With that said I can only hope that by you staying in Kirigakure it will build a future you who outshines the past you and current you who feels like you are out of place." She stayed quiet, pretending to give him a moment to himself as he soaked in her words.

[ooc : What a sad life! T.T ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai listened to Mi-kage as she spoke, taking in everything she said and truly thinking about it. If he just accepted who he'd been, he might remember? The thought both thrilled him and terrified him and he put his chin into his hands, his fingers on his lips. He already had accepted some parts of who he'd been whether he liked them or not. His tracking skills, the feeling of hunting when he did track someone and how Yokai's ability to detach himself during the hunt was from that person. So was the dark mood that came, the dark dread he could create around his person If I could remember the better parts of myself...but those are the bits that are missing. the parts of himself that he knew from before he came here were all black. Nasty survival instincts that rushed into his person when he managed to remember what little he had. None of it had been good. The best part of what he'd remembered had been his travel t the Bird Isles "Mi-san...if I accept all the parts I can remember...I don't think I'll be a very nice person." he said, slightly joking but his tone was dry enough to indicate the very thought of the person he'd be terrified him. He hadn't taken all his scars from just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. His younger self had pushed things other than innocence "I hope you're right about wanting to become something else...I don't want to become the...what I was that I can remember." he took a deep breath and stood up, deciding that now was the time to share the last part of what had happened since he'd last seen her "I suspect that my memory loss starts from when I was 12. Its also the time I can safely assume I joined a village permanently...and from several recent encounters...I can assume the village was Kumogakure." he stopped by a tree and turned his back to it, leaning against it and crossing his ankles, his hands in his pockets "During a trip to the marketplace, I saw a woman from Kumogakure. Something...something about her triggered a feeling in me and I confronted her. She didn't tell me anything real though...just hinted at things I don't understand." frustration filled his tone and he shook his head "I faced the same with another man named Kein Uchiha when he confronted me at the residential area...outside my apartment actually. Neither of them were very pleased to see me though the woman seemed to know I'd been alive while the man had presumed I was dead." he looked up again and then away, still nervous of how this was all going. Either way, he was hoping that being truthful and honest would allow him to stay in Kirigakure.

{___ | |}

Watch me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

Mi's gaze narrowed slightly at the mention of the two Kumogakure Shinobi. If they Yokai was this Sypher person and those two knew him this subtle fact could prove very dangerous. The worry lit across her face, causing her to to withdraw into her thoughts in silence. Mi did not want to be at the mercy of any Shinobi. If those cloud shinobi said anything instead of strengthening the peace between Kumogakure Mi could endanger it even more. She could have gotten away with letting him stay here so long as no one from Kumogakure came snooping around but this was different. Burying her head in her hands she sighed. She had been trying to avoid this. Part of the whole reason she had allowed the Kumogakure Shinobi to go on the mission was so that they would be pulled away from Kirigakure. "If you accept all the parts you can remember we are all done for..." She said, speaking entirely informally now. Her composure was lost the moment she began thinking of the what if's again. Satoshi's last words to her after having reported back with a possible identity for Yokai had been very troubling for her. He believed in her judgement without a doubt and even though she herself couldn't figure out what was the right thing to do he was supporting her the whole way through. If she chose the wrong path it would turn out badly for the village as a whole. She could not afford to start a war with Kumogakure but neither was she afraid of it. She just didn't want anyone to get hurt. That was exactly what she would do. Keep everyone from getting hurt. If things got out of control, Mi would take responsibility, whatever the cost to her. Straightening out she still had a pensive expression. "You can stay in Kirigakure but you have to promise me you wont go looking for 'him'. To much is at stake if you do." She warned him, trying to drive that idea, at least, home with him.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 am
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai watched her in his own distress, seeing worry flit across her face before she put her head in her hands. He pushed off the tree as she spoke and crossed the distance, coming to kneel in front of her as she looked up "I promise...And if my place here becomes a threat...I'll leave." Yokai's hands were resting on top of one another on his knee as he spoke. He matched her pensive expression with his own "I don't want to cause trouble for Kirigakure." he said softly.

{___ | |}

Watch me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Mi was a little surprised at how close Yokai had approached her. She didn't flinch or shy away and instead locked gazes with his as he mirrored her thoughtfulness. To Mi promises were something that were always kept so with his simple I promise Mi was more than assured he wouldn't try and find out too much. She sat oddly still as he followed through his promise with talk of leaving Kirigakure should his staying become a threat to the village. Coaxing her head to one side she smirked. Reaching out she patted his head, as one would to a child. He had a lot to go through and Mi felt sorry for, not his unlucky lot in life but the process he was going to have to go through until he reached some sort of closure. He was going to need good friends and people who cared about him in order to pull through well enough. Mi was unsure of how to be a friend and even more so now that she was sitting on a title that was supposed to make her a protector not a friend but she wanted to try, at least, to be understanding. "You are a part of Kiri, Yokai. We take care of each other. If something dangerous happens to you all of Kirigakure will stand beside you." She said in a matter-o-fact type of tone. Tugging a strand of his hair lightly, she dropped her hand back into her lap. She didn't want to be contended, not in this subject. Looking around the area she let out a soft sigh, one of relief. For now she wasn't going to worry about the meat of Yokai's problem. Instead she was going to only immerse herself with the village and how he would assimilate into it properly. Mi felt that it was important for him to get Satoshi's approval. Her mentor was a very influential shinobi and he was a good judge of character. If Yokai gained Satoshi's trust that was as good as gold. "Do you feel a little better?" She asked, hoping that she narrowed down the long list of things that he would be stressing over. Once the two Kumogakure Shinobi returned to Kirigakure after the mission she was going to have to figure out a way to keep them silent on the matter of Yokai's identity. She had a feeling she wasn't going to like that talk very much.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai blinked as Mi gave him a pat on the head and he reached up to touch the spot, still a little surprised "...Thanks." he smiled as she tugged his hair then he stood, dusting grass off his knees. He walked back and grabbed his hat off the ground before walking over to her again "I dunno about feeling better but I don't feel as stressed. I didn't know how to speak in front of that smiling man." he twisted his hair swiftly with one hand and slapped his hat over the mess, not really minding if some fell out. Which it did. He frowned and slid his hands in his pockets "Who is he, anyway? The smiling man....you called him Satoshi, I think. He's smiled at me before...its strange. I'm not very comfortable around him..." he wasn't sure who the man was but he was being honest. Yokai figured she knew him in some way and hoped she wouldn't take this the wrong way "I don't know though. I haven't seen him enough to speak to him so..." he shrugged a shoulder and looked to her for a response "Also...what are chuunin exams?"

{___ | |}

Watch me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

Following suit, Mi stood, stretching out a little bit. She felt better herself. Getting away from the office, even if it was just for and hour or so was more than appreciated. Now she could tackle the exams. During the first rounds Mi was going to sneak off to train a little bit. It was probably the only time she could do so. So. Giddy was an understatement. Mi gave Yokai a curious glance as he mentioned a 'smiling man'. When he identified him as Satoshi Mi couldn't help herself. She burst into laughter, her hand moving to cover her mouth automatically. It was not a boisterous laugh that she erupted into but for her it seemed like such. As it trickled off into a light giggle she shook her head. "Ah. That's Satoshi. Although he wasn't always so smiley. Now that he doesnt have to worry about responsibilities his nature has become annoyingly pleasant." She said, being a little sour toward the end. Speak of the devil. Mi thought to herself, surprised that Yokai was on the same thought frame as she was. "It's your privacy to keep your information to yourself. You don't have to explain why it was you didn't feel inclined to speak before him but you shouldn't worry about it too much. Satoshi was the Mizukage at one point in time. He's someone you can trust, despite how awkward it could be being around him at times. " Mi said, trying to move past Yokai's nickname for Satoshi. She fought hard not to start laughing again. At the mention of the Chuunin exams she looked past him and at the doors that served as the entrance for the arena. "It's a test of skills. A test to prove that you are capable of not only leading a squad but of higher combative awareness. It's just one more step up the ladder." She was a little unsure of how to go on to describe the exams. "I am doing this in order to motivate the Genin in their training and to start preparing those who are ready for the real Chuunin exams that will be held later on. If you've been to the Sage lands you are at least a Chuunin. These exams are not really for you but they are interesting to watch." Her hunch could be wrong but that she knew of the Sage lands were inaccessible to Genin. "If that's all you have to say we should head back. That's it right?" She asked him, hugging her coat tighter to her body.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Staring at her for a few moments, Yokai reached out as her laughter subsided and his fingers brushed her cheek "You're very pretty when you laugh, Mi." he smiled and slid his hands back in his pocket "Satoshi...I don't know. I'd rather not share what I told you with anyone...but he...I don't feel awkward around him. I just..." he frowned, trying to think of how to describe the feeling. It wasn't that he didn't like the man since he hardly knew him. It was just... "He gives off a feeling. Something I can't read. I can feel him watching me sometimes, like in your office, and it...Its a strange feeling. It reminds me of...oh." and his expression changed drastically. His eyes went wet and his cheeks darkened as he ducked his head, hiding his face He reminds me of Giro... he sucked in a deep breath, trying to get control of his features again. Thinking about the chuunin exams helped "I remember something like that....but it wasn't in a specific village. There were lots of us and we traveled...traveled somewhere. Somewhere that isn't there anymore, I think. Right after it, I went to, what did you call them....Sage lands." he still kept his head down, still unsure how to handle the soft emotion he felt at the thought of the old man. Giro was the only soft and wonderful memory he had of...of any kind. And it hadn't lasted Would I be here now if it had...? He started walking then stopped and finally looked at her with a sheepish smile "Ah yes. We can leave. Thank you for listening." he bowed and when he straightened his emotions were under control once more and Yokai felt back in control.

{___ | |}

Watch me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Mi coaxed an eyebrow as Yokai brushed her cheek with the back of his hand. Her cheek was cold in comparison to the warmth of his hand so it stung, almost, to be touched. Pretty? Mi recognized the world, it's definition and it's application but for some reason it felt misused in that instant. "Thank you." She said reflexively, brushing it off as something commonly said amongst people. The only time she had ever applied the word had been when she had seen a field of wild flowers. That sight had taken her breath away and it had invoked her to instantly say 'pretty' but using it towards human beings was a little abstract to her. She brushed it off, however, the moment he starting going into more depth about Satoshi. Mi faltered a little bit in her careful watch over her expression. She looked worried. She wasn't sure what was going on with Yokai as he ducked his head. Even though he was already talking about the exams, Mi was still curious about his sudden withdrawal reaction. She bent slightly at the knees, her hands supported on them as she ducked down slightly to look down and up at him. What was he hiding? Before she could 'see' what was going on he was already looking at her, thanking her for listening. Blinking rapidly, she straightened out slowly, acknowledging his thanks with a hesitant nod. She really hadn't done much. "If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me..." She said, hating the fact that she was findable period. She liked to stay lost and unfound but it was a little comforting to know she could help by just sitting and listening. Staring at him for a couple of seconds she looked away finally and led the way back. Yokai's story wasn't over yet but she hoped it would remain without woe for awhile.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

"You're welcome." Yokai replied, following her as she walked. He was actually very comfortable here but since she wanted to go back "I hope...that I can." he said, a little unsure why he said it. But he was hoping to avoid her eyes, noting how she had tried to see his face when he'd ducked down and how she'd stared Its not that I don't want to talk about Giro....but I can't. I know it was years ago...but the memories are fresh. he felt like he was still mourning the old man. Rationally, Yokai had aged significantly since then....but with his lapse memory, it was still very strong I'll talk about him...but....later. he thought and let his breath out through his nose, following Mi in silence.

{___ | |}

Watch me.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces