Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
Previously, on Digimon: Digital Monsters...

The long-time nemesis of Crystal, Jake and Shiro, the dreaded Warmon, the product of a terrifying fusion between Daemon and Dagomon, with the power to Spirit Evolve into Shinramon by utilizing the corrupted Ancient Spirits he had previously stolen from Shiro, has finally been defeated. However, when Shiro purified Warmon's data with his D-Scanner, the resulting Digitama, monitored carefully by Koushiro from his vantage point in the real world, had failed to hatch into a new digimon. Warmon had become so closely entwined with the boy, Shiro, that they had unwittingly formed a partner bond.

After discovering this for himself, Shiro set off to retrieve the Digitama to discover for himself if the unborn digimon inside could ever be trusted. And so, the Digitama was eventually hatched into the twin digimon, Patamon and Tsukaimon, becoming Shiro's newest digimon companions. However, Shiro also learned from Elecmon, at the Village of New Beginnings, of rumors of another iteration of the digital world that has begun to expand its influence in which children have been gathering their own individual armies of digimon. If these human children are using digimon as tools for destruction, then they might pose a genuine threat to other iterations of the digital world where most children only ever receive one or two digimon.

And so, Crystal and Shiro have decided to take it upon themselves to venture out into the Xros Wars universe to assemble more partners for themselves...

Crystal: Hang on a second! Didn't we kill off Larry last season? How the hell did he get back in here?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:35 pm
(OOC Post for now since Crystal has to set up the starting point =p)

Shiro: what the.. i know i killed you last season! *starts chasing Larry around*

Jake: *facepalm* doesn't that idiot know not to invoke our wrath?

Jared: don't look at me Jake, he -never- stays down for long.. * emotion_bigvein *  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 pm
Crystal: *watches a massive Godzilla foot come stomping down on top of Larry before the big old monster eventually wanders off again* Well then, I guess now we can get on with the show. o_o emotion_sweatdrop

*~*~*~*~*

Arriving in the digital world, Crystal and company are greeted with a familiar exotic landscape dotted with floating upside down pyramids, auroras in the shape of luminous rainbow bar codes, and the same old restaurant on the shore of a distant lake.

And a humongous winged shaped on the horizon...

"Wait, I think that's Ornismon!" Zapmon exclaimed in dismay.

"It can't be Ornismon," Slashmon quickly spoke out against the small dragon's assessment of the far off digimon. "Ornismon has been extinct for centuries."

"Maybe it can't be," Crystal corrected him. "But it is. We are in a different world from the one you're used to now."

"Think it might attack us?" inquired Zapmon.

"I'd say that's a fair bet," Crystal answered automatically. "At least, considering our track record."

That was around when a small shape leapt down off a slightly larger shape flying over Ornismon and smacked the enormous avian digimon down to the ground.

"Assuming someone else doesn't beat us to the punch," Crystal corrected herself.

"And that looked like Shoutmon," noted Zapmon.

"Guess that means we're in the right place," Crystal nodded in agreement.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 pm
Shiro: *rolls out of the way from giant Kaiju stomping on Larry* o_o emotion_sweatdrop

Jake: *shakes his head* baka announcer.

Jared: thanks Godzilla~!

Centralized Wall break, Enter the World!

Shiro had walked out of the portal shortly after Crystal, his original partner Gabumon, and two new ones in Patamon and Tsukaimon followed beside him, thankfully though Guilmon had not followed.

Shiro just looked off to see the fighting digimon, raising an eyebrow "huh... well, good thing we found the right world, and our lack of Multiversal directions didn't hurt us."

Gabumon just rolled his eyes "yeah, though it's a good thing that we haven't seen any baddies after us ourselves." while crossing his arms.

Patamon just lowered his ears a bit before tilting to the side "i hope we can make some friends here... it seems so violent..."

Tsukaimon snorted" of course it is Patamon, we're supposed to fight! or cause havoc." he said, getting a bit of a far off slightly mischevious look in his eyes.

Shiro just turned to look at Tsukaimon "that's enough now, no need to prank people for now."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:00 pm
"Well, if you're desperate to have someone chasing after us, we could always grab a bite to eat at Digitamamon's restaurant without paying," Zapmon suggested.

Crystal hefted the small dragon up by the tail, "Don't even think about it. If you get on his bad side, then he won't let us eat there anymore."

"It's his own fault for charging so much," Zapmon pouted, folding her small arms over her chest in defiance.

"Anyway," Crystal continued as she set Zapmon back down and looked to Shiro and his digimon. "We didn't come here to make enemies. We came here because, even though I already have a decent group of digimon willing to fight for me, Shiro's team is kind of lacking when it comes to viable Digi Xros combinations."

"Come to think of it, I don't seem to remember him actually using that Xros Loader since he got it," added Zapmon immediately coming out of her little sulking fit.

"Meaning he should probably test out some combinations before we get into an actual fight around here," noted Slashmon.

All eyes immediately locked on Shiro with a slightly devious glint to them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 pm
Shiro just sweat-dropped seeing the devious glint in their eyes, taking a couple of steps back lightly "uhm... well.. maybe?" he said nervously

"you never know when we might need to use it you know." Gabumon stated, leering at his partner lightly before continuing, "not to mention it's not wise to hide behind stuff you already know you can use."

Patamon nodded lightly "besides, this sounds like it could be fun!"

Tsukaimon just rolled his eyes "well, as long as it lets me get stronger i don't care."

Shiro just sweat-dropped even larger seeing that his digimon were actually turning on him "what is this, gang up on Shiro day?" of course all of them responded with a resout "YES." causing him to face-vault.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 pm
While Shiro was face down on the ground, Crystal casually pulled out her own Xros Loader and carefully spun the dial to select the digimon she wanted before holding it out in front of her. "Maybe this will help to motivate him. Reload, Fan Beemonz!"

Twenty-seven of the black and yellow insect digimon rapidly materialized from the screen of the Xros Loader. They immediately swarmed around Shiro and began buzzing in unison. "WE ARE BEES! BZZZ! BZZZ! BZZZ!" They might have been somewhat more menacing if they didn't have an innate tendency predisposition toward being cute and helpful, but hopefully the point would manage to get across.

Slashmon shook his head at Crystal. "Isn't this a little childish."

"Yes," Crystal agreed with a lopsided grin. "Yes it is."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:49 pm
Shiro of course looked up to see the swarming bee digimon and just sweat-dropped even larger before hardening his eyes with a small flash of energy and vanished from sight, appearing a bit to the left while having out his Xros Loader eyeing the Fan Beemonz carefully.

Gabumon just rushed over with Patamon and Tsukaimon as they all nodded, Shiro of course narrowed his eyes before nodding "alright.. let's try this. Patamon! Shiro! DIGI-XROS!" while Gabumon and Tsukaimon jumped back from the shining duo.

Gabumon just watched in minor surprise "well, here he goes..."

Shiro and Patamon launched up into small balls of light energy, golden orange for Patamon, and a mix of black and white for Shiro as they launched upwards into the sky crashing and colliding with each other multiple times before finally merging into one at the apex, revealing a Digitalized X screen, before showing Shirou transformed into his full battle gear, holding what looked like a bow made from angel wings on it "Shiro Angelic Bow!" he shouted.

Tsukaimon just facepalmed with one of his wings "oh brother..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm
"You see, that wasn't so hard now was it?" Zapmon called out to Shiro, calmly ducking behind Crystal to avoid getting mixed up in this particular little skirmish. The Fan Beemonz would be more than adequate as Shiro's sparring partners.

"I guess Shiro has decided to use himself as the core of his Digi Xros combinations," Slashmon observed, also standing aside to leave the match to the Fan Beemonz.

"All Fan Beemonz, Digi Xros!" Crystal held up her Xros Loader and the twenty-seven black and yellow insects began to shine bright yellow before colliding with each other to take the form of a vaguely humanoid insect digimon. "Tiger Vespamon!"

Tiger Vespamon rushed at Shiro with its twin blades out in front forming an x-shape as it swung them forward. "Mach Stinger V!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:19 pm
Shiro narrowed his eyes lightly and proceeded to unleash a bit of energy "Rho Alias!" he shouted, bringing his free hand up to create six digital blades which slammed together, forming a powerful flower petal like shield to block the Mach Stinger V before pushing it aside and launching back, throwing out the shield to separate back into it's blades form, before he used one to form into an odd spiral like sword "Caladbolg II.." he muttered, before turning it into an arrow of raw light energy, and loaded it up into the angelic Bow "CELESTIAL SHOT!" he shouted before firing the arrow to launch at Tiger Vespamon.

Gabumon just whistled lightly seeing the power of the shot "that's some power behind it, even if it is simplistic."

Tsukaimon nodded "fits, given he likes to fight directly."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 pm
Tiger Vespamon braced itself with its twin blades crossed in front of it to shield itself from the brunt of the impact, but the arrow pierced through both blades and struck Tige Vespamon hard in the chest causing the Digi Xros to fall apart into its constituent Fan Beezmon in various states of either lying on the ground with swirly eyes or hovering around haphazardly in a daze. Clearly, the fight was over.

Crystal held up her Xros Loader and the Fan Beemonz were pulled back inside to recover their energy. Then she slipped it back into its holster.

"Alright," she nodded to Shiro in satisfaction. "Looks like you've got the basics down."

"Oh, I guess you didn't need any help after all," Taiki had run over along with Shoutmon when they had witnessed the start of the battle. Neither of them had recognized Shiro in his full battle gear so they had nearly mistaken him for an enemy.

"False alarm!" Shoutmon called out to the rest of the group running to catch up with him and Taiki. "It was just a sparring match!"

"Good thing too," remarked Sparrowmon. "You left us behind to clean up the aftermath of your last fight so we might not have made it here in time to back you up."

"So that was you guys," Zapmon interjected. "That was an Ornismon, wasn't it? Slashmon doesn't believe they still exist."

"It sure was," Shoutmon answered automatically. "A tough one too. But we still beat him."

"You nearly buried an underground village by smacking him around like that though," Akari reprimanded him.

"Guess we all need to be a little more careful around here," Crystal rubbed the back of her head. "Anyway, it's great to see you all again." She paused and glanced at Shiro. She still had some introductions to take care of. "Oh right, you guys haven't all met before. Shiro, this is Akari and Zenjirou. And, of course, now you've met Shiro."

"You know, there sure are a lot of us now," observed Zapmon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm
Shiro landed on the ground as he walked over, his other two Digimon heading over as well as he cancelled the Digi-Xros with Patamon, letting the flying digimon land on his head as he nodded lightly "sorry about that Taiki, just getting used to the basics of Digi-Xros." he said, looking over to Gabumon "i did alright?"

Gabumon held up a claw and did a so so manner of waving it "you didn't change, you only got a digital weapon."

Shiro shrugged lightly " well, it felt less stressful on me that's for sure."

Tsukaimon just snorted "i wonder what other weapons you can create with Digi-Xros..."

Shiro shrugged himself and smiled to Team Xros Heart "indded, my name is Shiro Musouka, pleased to meet you all." he said, to the two he was being introduced to, before running a hand through the hair "underground village? maybe we should go check it out huh?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:30 pm
"That's a great idea. We can all go together," Taiki was certainly up for exploring the underground village. Of course, he was also think he could try to help any reparations that were going on because of that fight with Ornismon. He should have been more careful, but then he hadn't known about the village beforehand because it was underground, but he didn't really perceive that as a valid excuse.

"Sounds like a plan," Crystal agreed. There were certain kinds of digimon that living primarily in underground tunnels, usually because they were well adapted to that kind of lifestyle. And, as she recalled, Shiro had expressed an interest in recruiting a Dorulumon onto his team after seeing the one traveling with Taiki in action. An underground village seemed like the sort of place they might find one.

"It'll be great to have you with us," Zenjirou attempted to put an arm around Crystal's shoulders, but she just spun herself out of reach and started walking toward what she perceived to be the entrance to the underground village.

Zapmon glanced up at Akari, "I take it he hasn't been having any luck with Nene?"

"He's still trying," Akari sighed and shook her head.

"I guess he can't seem to figure out that they're just not interested in him," Zapmon concluded. "And it's really not going to work on Crystal since she already likes someone else, not that she's willing to admit it. That girl has issues when it come to human relationships."

Crystal stomped back and yanked Zapmon up by that tail. "There's a good reason for that."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:21 pm
Shiro chuckled lightly while he put the Xros Loader back into his pocket and idly pulled out his D-Arc, lightly checking the area for any wild digimon to watch out for, but seeing nothing he just put the item away and lightly followed the gang towards the entrance to the city "come on crystal, you know not to fight too much with Zapmon."

Tsukaimon followed by being on Gabumon's head chuckling to himself "he has a point Crystal, besides, from what i see, you need to just loosen up some."

Gabumon rolled his eyes up to the dark batpig lightly "like you're one to talk."

Patamon just groaned from Shiro's head and looked over to Gabumon "don't fight you two~!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 pm
"This isn't fighting," Crystal responded defensively. "This is having a civilized discussion about why a certain dragon shouldn't be going around blabbing about my personal life where I can hear her."

"But that's not fair," Zapmon protested as she attempted to free her tail from Crystal's clutches. "You've got insanely good hearing!"

"Come on, she's only looking out for you as your friend," Taiki decided to take a turn at trying to diffuse the situation.

Crystal sighed and set Zapmon back down on the ground. "What I'd like to know is how torturing me is supposed to be equated with looking out for me."

"You're only torturing yourself," Zapmon retorted. "The rest of us just want for you to be happy and less militaristic. I mean seriously, the world isn't going to end just because you decide to go off and actually have a normal social life for a change."

"I'm not sure I could handle it if my life ever attained a state of normalcy," was Crystal's response. "It would be too weird."

"Makes me wonder what exactly you think constitutes normalcy," noted Nene.

"I think she's just trying to dodge the issue," added Sparrowmon.

"You've got that right," Zapmon chimed in. "That's what she always does."

"Excuse me," Crystal interrupted. "If I'm not mistaken, weren't we supposed to be exploring an underground digimon village and not trying to extrapolate on my personal life?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure we can handle both," Zapmon assured her.

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff