Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
Gold
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
I might join
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:25 pm
The lyrics are from Monster by Skillet. Note: this is not the whole song.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

All over the world, certain desperate teenagers are going through a dramatic and horrific change. Due to a mutation in their genes, they have become "monsters". For many, their appearances have changed and they have developed odd powers. Some are able to control their appearances and look like humans, though they can never keep a normal form for long. Society views these poor individuals as monsters as well and many shun them for something that they cannot control.

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

However recently, an ad began to run on the television and just about anywhere else that one would see an advertisement. It was posted by Pariah research, who claimed that they could cure any teen who came to them. Of course this brought relief to the many that had been affected and become monsters, so they eagerly went to Pariah's headquarters to be cured. Though, nothing was as promised when they arrived....

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

The drug given to monsters was merely a sedative to knock them out. When they awoke, they were horrified to find themselves in cages, being sold off to the highest bidder. These bidders were out to buy monsters and fight them in an illegal underground fighting ring. At night, owners hold fights in an underground arena where they pit their monsters against each other in brutal fights, sometimes fighting to the death. Each monster wears an electrical collar that will inflict a serious shock whenever their owner desires. Instead of being cured, these teens are now forced to fight to survive, and with no way of escaping and no witnesses to warn the others, new monsters pour in every day to be bought and used to fight and win their owner money.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:31 pm
Info

There is no escape from the cavern where the monsters are held. During the day, all monsters are free to mill about the arena and the surrounding area. There is a bar, a mess hall, and a medical clinic. No hospital though. Just enough to bandage up a wounded monster before sending them back out to fight. Every owner has a house in the cavern, where all the monsters in their possession live. Each house is just like a normal house, though there are cameras in most of the houses so owners can keep an eye on what's theirs, and the houses also each contain a kitchen, a common room, and several bedrooms and bathrooms.

During the night, monsters are free to roam about unless they are scheduled to fight by their owner. If a monster does have a fight, a timer is set on their collar and if they are not in the arena standing within ten feet of their owner by the time the timer goes off, they will be shocked unconscious. The rules of the fight all depend on what the owners decide, and it's over when they decide as well. Whether it be to the death or just last one standing.

Monsters have unique abilities and some have altered appearances as well. The more fights they participate in, the more in control of themselves they become. Owners are merely wealthy people who buy up monsters to win fights for them and in turn, get them more money. An owner can have several monsters in his or her possession, and can treat them however they see fit.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 pm
Rules

1. I am the ruler of this rp. What I say goes. End of story. If you argue with me, immediate blacklist. Also, if Zelly says something, know she's saying it already having my back, so unless Zelly is telling you to do something outrageous like give your charrie a pink mohawk, mind what she says.

2. This is not a slave/master roleplay. Yes there are owners, but these guys bought you to fight for your life. They kidnapped you and now you're stuck here. So remember that and try not to treat this like a slave/master roleplay. Owners have several monsters to fight for them, so it's not like it would be a huge deal to them if you died.

3. Keep it PG-13. Romance is still allowed, but keep it PG-13

4. No GOD-MODDING. The only god-mod I will allow is an owner shocking their monster, because that's pretty much been set in stone that the owner has complete control over that. Plus it's a collar you can't get off, so no avoiding it. If you god-mod, you will be warned and told to edit. Do it again, black-list, third time, a nuclear bomb drops down on only your character and disintegrates all existence of them.

5. There is no escaping from the arena. Even if by some miracle you did, you'd been either hunted down and killed, or just hunted down and brought back. So don't try to escape.

6. Be nice to each other. If you're an owner shocking the crap out of one of your monsters, that's fine, but don't be mean to each other out of character, okay guys?

7. I would prefer that you write at LEAST 4-5 sentences minimum each post. One-liners are laaaame.

8. No using *this* or anything like that for actions. This is a literate roleplay. Please write it like you would write a story.

9. Pm me profiles and title them "Monsters" so I know you read the rules.

10. I reserve the right to add rules as I feel necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm
Profile Skeletons

((Note: If you mess up the profile, I will make you fix it.))

For Owners

My name is [color=pickacolor]{Name}[/color], but most people just call me [color=pickacolor]{Nickname}[/color].
And I am [color=pickacolor]{age}[/color] years old.
I am in fact a [color=pickacolor]{gender}[/color].
People tend to tell me that I [color=pickacolor]{Personality}[/color].
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with [color=pickacolor]{Bio please write something}[/color].
Here's what I look like. (Appearance URL only please and I require a picture. Prefer anime picture)
The monsters I own are [color=pickacolor]{Monsters}[/color]

For Monsters

My name is [color=pickacolor]{Name}[/color], but most people just call me [color=pickacolor]{Nickname}[/color].
And I am [color=pickacolor]{age must be between 14-21}[/color] years old.
I am in fact a [color=pickacolor]{gender}[/color].
People tend to tell me that I [color=pickacolor]{Personality}[/color].
I may be a monster but I can [color=pickacolor]{abilities}[/color] and cause serious damage with my [color=pickacolor]{weapons}[/color].
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with [color=pickacolor]{Bio please right something}[/color].
Here's what I look like. (Appearance URL only please and I require a picture. Prefer anime picture except for monster form)
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by [color=pickacolor]{Owner}.[/color]

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:53 pm
Accepted Owners

Maya Freana
My name is Carl Northman, but most people just call me Sikes.
And I am 32 years old.
I am in fact a male.
People tend to tell me that I am a cold-hearted son of a b***h, and they're probably right. I love money, women, and betting on monster fights. I care about my prized fighters enough to give them breaks so long as they continue to bring in money and train my newer purchases to be like them. Always have to be bringing in the fresh product..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with my rise into fortune. It was really quiet easy for me. I struck it rich first by inheriting a fortune from my wealthy father, then once that was in place I made a few smart business deals to back up my fortune. I was brought into Monster fighting by some colleagues and saw the value in buying a few and training them up to be prized fighters to add to my fortune. I've got it pretty good..
Here's what I look like. Sikes
The monsters I own are Amaya, Adrian

Kityfan2
My name is Jabir, but most people just call me By my name. Jabir..
And I am 25 years old.
I am in fact a male.
People tend to tell me that I am a cruel, manipulative person who cares only about having fun and making money. Those people would be correct..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with How I got into monster fighting. When I was 21, I started fighting animals: dogs, chickens, cats, anything I could get in on. It was great watching them beat the crap out of each other. And the money wasn't half bad either. During the past 4 years, I've made connections, so when monster fighting started getting popular, I was contacted immediately. At first, no monsters really caught my eye, but I've just found the perfect toy. This is going to be fun..
Here's what I look like. .jpg]That's me on the left.
The monsters I own are Kierra

ZimbuTessen
My name is Wezli Dee, but most people just call me D..
And I am 18 years old.
I am in fact a Male.
People tend to tell me that I am lazy, calm, laid back, careless, did I mention LAZY? I've been told I'm highly intelligent, but that only gets you so far in places like this. I speak in slang, and am a giant Otaku..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with how I ended up doing this. Y'see, I've been a gamer and otaku all of my life. After playing for so long though, I began to hate the real world, no sorry, not hate, I got BORED with it. I couldn't stand going about my ordinary day. And games had all become the same, they all ended, it was all an interactive tale. Who'd want that crap? I want to play a twisted game of LIFE. And that's when I saw what was going on underground. Monsters, fighting eachother to the death for our entertainment. Now THAT is what I wanted to be apart of. A real game, with your life on the line.

I don't think Nintendo has anything like that.
Here's what I look like. Got a problem with it?
The monsters I own are No one. Has his eye on Angel though.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife
My name is Valliex Nevermore , but most people just call me Val.
And I am 28 1/2 years old.
I am in fact a Female, and no you can't check..
People tend to tell me that I very proud, confident, doesn't turn down a challenge, yet loyal and kind when the mood suits her..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with how my last name is 'Nevermore'. I despise my family with every once of my soul, ask about them and I will not answer even if you give me the most kawaii puppy eyes I've ever seen. Therefore, I will not have their name. I chose Nevermore, and if you are unaware of why then perhaps you should read more. Once I rid of myself of those around me, I moved. Each day of my new location, I walked all around it to know the area as to which would be my place in life. As I came upon this underground 'activity' I admired it, not only that I wished to take part in it. They're forced to fight, yet in the real world- is it any better? .
Here's what I look like. Val
The monsters I own are Alexander

Doctor_Whiteface
My name is Avondale Cyrus Napier, but most people just call me Cyrus.
And I am 65 years old.
I am in fact a male.
People tend to tell me that I have no morals, conscience, standards, or mercy. They are absolutely right on all points. Nothing is forbidden to those that know their way around the rules, and none of those creatures that try and convince me they are human actually possess any scrap of decency..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with absolutely nothing. What in the Hells are you asking me about my past for? I come here to watch my little pets fight others to the bloody death in the arena, not flap my jaw about my childhood or whatever else kind of rot you want to hear..
Here's what I look like. What? Something on my shirt?
The monsters I own are Carlyle Terrence Smith and Orion Blackstream

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 pm
Accepted Monsters

Maya Freana
My name is Amaya Kurokawa, but most people just call me Amaya.
And I am 19 years old.
I am in fact a female.
People tend to tell me that I never felt like I really fit in anywhere growing up and after I became a monster, I was picked on, so I learned how to fight and began beating up anyone that looked at me funny. If you really get to know me though, I'm very kind and caring I just don't show people that side usually because most don't take the time to get to know me. When I has to fight, I really actually enjoy it. Not sure why, maybe it's because I'm good at it..
I may be a monster but I can control shadows/darkness and cause serious damage with my claws.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with I grew up with two loving parents and didn't really have much to complain about. My life was pretty good. Then when I turned 12, I started turning into a monster. I was able to hide it at first, but then it started changing my appearance, so I ran away from home without so much as a note. I wandered through city after city for the next three years until I found out about the cure and was kidnapped. I resisted for only the first week, then really seemed to get into the fights. In the arena I'm at least fed everyday and with people like me, where I finally feel like I'm where I belong. So I'm is a prize fighter now, not doing it so much to survive as just something I enjoy to do anyway, though I do get resistant if I'm ordered to kill someone I know. I may as well enjoy it at least because Sikes holds my two year old daughter, Calista, over my head as blackmail..
Here's what I look like. Human Monster
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by Sikes

My name is Calista Kurokawa, but most people just call me Calista.
And I am 3 years old.
I am in fact a female.
People tend to tell me that I Very sweet and innocent, I don't understand a lot since I'm 3, but I like to try and make people happy. .
I may be a monster but I can make anything psychical that I can imagine become real and cause serious damage with my imagination.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with My mommy is Amaya. Sikes drugged her and his old monster Damien a few years ago to try and breed his own monsters. It worked and I was a result of that, so now I live with my mommy and I guess I'm just supposed to learn..
Here's what I look like. I think I am cute.

Angel in my Dreams
My name is Alexia May Rose, but most people just call me Angel.
And I am 17 years old.
I am in fact a female.
People tend to tell me that I am very quiet and mysterious, but if you get to know me, I can be quite socialable and caring. If you really get to know me, you'll know how much I hate myself and think I'm an ugly, evil monster. I like to make friends though, but no one wants to be my friend. When I'm in a fight, I'm... Not me... I get aggressive and enjoy giving and receiving pain... I'm terrified of that... Thing I become... I hope every second I'm not picked to fight...
I may be a monster but I can create/manipulate shadows, sing, fly, and apparently fight and cause serious damage with my shadows.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with the beginning... I was a very happy, loving girl. I had the nickname Angel before... That happened because of my kindness. Then, I turned into a monster... And... I... Killed my own parents... I went on the run after that. Then, I saw the ad, that cursed ad... Now I'm fighting for my damn life...
Here's what I look like. In all my horridness.
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by ---.

Zelly-fangirl
My name is Adrian Dupree, but most people just call me Adrian.
And I am 17 years old.
I am in fact a male.
People tend to tell me that I am pretty laid back. Once upon a time I was the guy that would always joke around and just wanted to have fun. But once I started to change, once these wings of mine burst from my back, I started to shrink away. I'm honestly frightened of what I am, and still try to make jokes in light of my situation, but it's not the same.
I may be a monster but I can fly and manipulate blood and cause serious damage with my claws and the spilled blood I control.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with how this all happened. My parents and I just thought I was suffering from chronic headaches and back pain, but that wasn't the case. First came the claws and horns and even my friends and parents started to look at me differently. They tried to hide it but I could tell they were scared. Who could blame them? Not long after, my wings sprouted. That was about the time the supposed monster miracle cure was announced. My parents and I were excited to know I could be normal again, but that was a lie. Now I'm just fighting my days away, hoping that I might die one of these days and put an end to my suffering.
Here's what I look like. Freakshow, front and center

spartan309
My name is Alexander Grand, but most people just call me Shades.
And I am 14 years old.
I am in fact a male.
People tend to tell me that I I was very sheltered, not getting out much cause of that. I tend to be soft spoken or just never talk at all. I really kind to others... well... till I fight... but besides that I'm the nicest kid ever! Honest!.
I may be a monster but I can manipulate my hands to form different types of blades. I'm also much more agile and cause serious damage with my hand blades.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with When I was in school, I never had friends. I was always alone in the corner of the room, hiding away my emotions with my different shades of grey and black that I wore. I don't even like those colors! My favorite color is actually purple! My only friends were some toy soldiers and other things like that. I played with them all the time, a small smile always on my face. Then, something happened to me... I stared to change into what looked demonic, my hands turning into blades! I didn't know what it was doing this and it was scaring me senseless! Mother and Father quickly hid me away, saying that I was deeply sick to get me out of school. I sorta can control my hands, making them my true hands and then switch them to a blade, but sometimes I'll get the wrong blade or it just doesn't work at all. Something else happens though. I adopt a new, violent nature. This really only comes into play when I fight, but it's like my complete opposite, loud and sometimes reckless. I then heard about a cure that can get rid of this problem! It was all a lie though....
Here's what I look like. Human Demon
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by Val

Kityfan2
My name is Kierra Castro, but most people just call me Kierra.
And I am 18 years old.
I am in fact a female .
People tend to tell me that I am antisocial, but that's not the case. I'm just not so good around people. They make me nervous, and now that I've become a monster, I'm afraid to make friends, but I really want to! I'm really a nice person, though a bit on the pessemistic side..
I may be a monster but I can create and control fire and cause serious damage with my well...I'm not quite sure..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with when I was six. I was put in an orphanage. My parents had died in a fire and the firemen found me clutched in my mother's arms. I still think that was my fault. I had been adopted once, but the people weren't so nice. The husband would smack me a lot. Eventually they gave me back. Then when I turned 15 is when my hands would start turning red and the things I touched caught on fire! I ran away after setting the orphanage on fire by accident. When I heard about the cure, I was elated. Then I found myself here. I don't mind though. Now I can't hurt the people I love.That's why I'm going to try not to make any friends here. I won't feel as bad when I hurt them..
Here's what I look like. human monster
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by noone for the time being

Doctor_Whiteface

My name is Carlyle Terrence Smith, but most people just call me Smith.
And I am 20 years old.
I am in fact a male.
People tend to tell me that I lack a conscience and am severely sociopathic with mild psychopathy. Perfectly correct, of course. What do you expect after fighting in this place for months on end?.
I may be a monster but I can increase my speed beyond the ability of the human eye to track me, and direct any object I throw or shoot as if it were attached to a string in my hand, and cause serious damage with my throwing knives, mostly, though the foot-long needles that grow from my arms and can detach at a thought are uniquely suited to my fighting style..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with whatever you want to know. Childhood? Memories? Likes and dislikes? Go ahead and ask, I'm not shy. But you might want to wait until I'm not trapped in an arena at the mercy of a psychotic sextagenarian sadist and fighting for my life on a daily basis..
Here's what I look like. Rather plain-looking, aren't I?

My name is Orion Blackstream, but most people just call me Shiva.
And I am 15 years old.
I am in fact a female.
People tend to tell me that I will kill them without a second thought and do disturbing things to their corpse. Based on observational evidence, they're right..
I may be a monster but I can harden my skin to the consistency of steel and sprout blades two feet long from my fingertips and elbows and cause serious damage with my body as a whole. 'Hard as steel' kind of passed you by, didn't it.
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with nothing. Get the Hells out of my face..
Here's what I look like. I don't quite look my best right now, do I?
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by Avondale Napier.

Fabled Heartbreak
My name is Renaka Myoni, but most people just call me Rena.
And I am 21 years old.
I am in fact a Female.
People tend to tell me that I am moody 24/7. Though they just catch me pissed off a lot... Catch me in a good mood and I'm your best ally.
I may be a monster but I can see in the dark, and cause serious damage with my diamond hard claws, superhuman strength and reflexes and blade-tipped whip..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with where I was when this crap happened. I was with my lover of 5 years when the change happened, and to my surprise he had asked me to marry him. I had eagerly told him I would. But to the surprise of both of us I woke the next morning like this. He freaked out and called me a monster, and refused to even look at me. Then when I heard of this miracle cure, I ran straight to the nearest 'clinic' to fnd it was all a lie. Now I'm here, stuck in this place and fighting for my life. This wasn't in my plans.
Here's what I look like: pic 1 pic 2
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by ---

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife
My name is Sierra, but I just call me Sierrrrrrrraaaa...don't really have a nickname...
And I am 17 years old. I am in fact a Dudette.
People tend to tell me that I am way too open, and creepy since I always hear their minds...yet its not my fault. A lot of people think loudly, but they don't hear it so they don't know its loud so not their fault...well...most of them also say I'm weird but that's not new, heh..
I may be a monster but I am telepath, which means I'm able to read minds and lift objects with mine however thanks to Sebby I have a bit of his mind which enables me to be as smart as him..well...sorta... and I can cause serious damage with my mind, and Sebby's robots, along with my twin blades that Sebby made for me so I could fight better..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with how I got here. When I was younger, all I ever knew was my adoption center. Never had a mother or a father...When I was able to talk all I said were people's thoughts, which scared them..I supoose..so they avoided me. No one ever adopted me, so when I turned 17 and they were required to get rid of me. They heard of the cure and dropped me off..probably never bothering to check back... Though, little does anyone now I'm not alone, hehe. Although he never shuts up... And what does that imply?....Nothhhhhing...hehehe...
Here's what I look like. With my favorite head set.

My name is Sebastian, but she just calls me Sebby.
And I am about 19 years old. I am in fact a Male.
People tend to tell me that I can be rather controlling or 'bossy', as the causal term may be among the usual other humans, though I tend to be does not count that I am as that is no true trait of mine. Around her though, I am more calm perhaps from the mutual friendship we share..
I may be a monster but I can easily make anything out of anything thanks to my more empowered brain and cause serious damage with my robots and other technology based weapons..
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with Just like her I held no true family, it was a coincidence that we ended up in the same adoption agency as well. They thought they could easily put me into another family, another home....but they could not. Nor would I even know why they had tried to as it was a waste of both our times. Most young couples wanting to adopt wanted a boy who would be mostly their pet, one to dress up to go to school and do their chores. Yet I saw all their flaws, as each human has. I told them what they were, and they would soon forget even seeing my little face. As I grew older, I had become accustomed to my own world. One without a mother or father, not that I particularly needed them. After all, I had my education, what else would they give me would be as to some use to me? It was not until I was 12 did my body become very sickly. And later did I discover my human body was becoming no longer human but more..more then the human body could comprehend! It was because of my growth and my abilities that my body broke down. Weak little things...humans....However, luckily she was just like me. However, she was what was called a telepath. It is because of her I am alive today, however only thanks to a small chip I inputted within her. This chip being the device that connects my mind with hers by using my capabilities along with hers. And I will remain with her until I find the right cure for my body to adjust to my ever growing self without dramatically having effects to make my appearance more human. That way other humans will thus scoot me aside, and I could continue with my own research. Though I was able to pause my body's breakdown, and remain within hers, it seems the both of us were forced into this so called "cure". Believe me, even without my abilities would I see that the cure was fake all along. Atlas, now she is forced to fight. Yet, of course, I am here with her..might as well repay her for allowing me to reside within by aiding her in them. And even if I disliked it, if he's down so am I so it is better to choose then to be pressured to choose anyway..
Here's what I look like. And no, I did no bleach my hair.

Angelicos Flame
My name is Rock Davis-Bennett, but most people just call me Rock.
And I am 18 years old.
I am in fact a guy.
People tend to tell me that I am pessimist on amny occasons, I am violent int he arena, merciless, but quiet and open to a certain few only. My trust has been broken once too many before, I can't trust anyone anymore....
I may be a monster but I can control ice and water and cause serious damage with my swords of ice and devastating torrents of water....
Well my past is a little complicated but I guess I'll start with my parents... They were the worse, really... Never gave me an easy life. Father ran off before I was born and never to be found, mom fell into drugs, step-father is an abusive alcoholic... I've had my share of sand in my eye, we could say. I'm somewhat happy that I became a monster. I can empty my rage against life in fights. It gives me a reason to live. The day I get out of here, I'm making my family pay... And the arena here... Is just getting me trained to do exactly what I want....
Here's what I look like. normal self Monster self
Unfortunately I seem to be owned by Jabir.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:46 pm
White list
This is where you want to be. If I'm cool with you, your name shall end up here. heart

*Zelly-fangirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 pm
Black List
If your name ends up here, this is your warning to stop whatever behavior that got you put here in the first place. If you stop, in a week you'll be taken off this list. If you complain or argue with me about being placed here, you'll be booted immediately. Plain and simple.

*No one so far

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:00 pm
heart heart heart Open! heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:06 pm
"You know, if I didn't have a match in three days, I'd almost think they were starting to see us as people. Almost." Adrian said, his voice muffled as he lay face down on the couch in the common room of the house he and Amaya now shared. "On the other hand, I can hardly complain, since this is the most comfortable I've felt in ages, and I haven't even tried the bed yet."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:20 pm
((Sorry, I was messing with my avvie and now she's gorgeous! 3nodding ))

It was morning when Amaya opened her eyes, or at least she assumed it was. The lights were on in her room anyway. As she stumbled to the shower, Amaya's limbs felt heavy. They were sore from an earlier fight, though there wasn't much she could do about that.

Once she stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower, the warm water began to relax her muscles and Amaya closed her eyes as the steam rose around her. Sikes may have been a b*****d, but at least the house he built for them was high quality. At least in their down time, Amaya and Adrian could relax in a nice house.

After Amaya was done with her shower she dried off and then put on a black tank top, cargo khaki pants and her steel-toed boots before heading out to the common room where she caught Adrian talking to himself. "I tried the bed last night." She muttered to him as she took a seat on the arm of the couch and looked down at Adrian. "Least Sikes gave us a nice house to live in down here." Amaya told him as she ran her fingers through her damp hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:14 pm
((*shrug* I had to take off for math class anyway. And I just went with my sort of default Halloween avi for when I'm not feeling particularly creative. XD Don't they make a cute couple?))

"Kinda feels like a college dorm. Still better than the cage though." Adrian said as he sat up. When they found out they had an actual house, Adrian went right to the couch and wound up falling asleep on it. "All that's missing is a phone, cable tv, and maybe a guitar. I'm going to get rusty if I don't practice." he said holding up his hands and moving them as if skillfully playing an air guitar.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:41 am
"Yeah well, I don't think Sikes is going to get you a guitar. And he's definitely not getting us a phone or cable." Amaya replied as she put a hand on Adrian's head and mussed up his hair for a moment. Now heading over to the kitchen, Amaya took a look in the fridge, grabbing an apple from the fruit bin and washing it off before she took a bite out of it, now leaning against the counter as she looked at Adrian. "Could be worse. Honestly I'm just happy to be sleeping in a bed."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 am
((And I'm going to assume a relatively large amount of time has passed? After all, it takes a bit of time to build a house.))

"A guy can dream, can't he?" Adrian said as he tried to un-muss his hair to little success. "The phone was a joke though. No one's nice enough to let us call up the outside world for a little chat or, god forbid, help. But yeah, can't complain when my 'cage' has a bed now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 am
((Sure. Btw I meant to say, yes your avvie is just lovely, being a head with just disemboweled organs attached to it... *twitch*))

"Well there's that fact, and the fact that we don't have to be in a cage by a certain time anymore. I quite like the fact that I can wander about all night unless I've got a fight scheduled." Amaya told him while she pushed herself up to sit on the counter. "So, what are you going to do today? I don't think you have a fight for a few days, do you?" She asked as she cocked her head a little.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff