View Results

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:38 am
Do you usually play Booty Grab long enough to make it to the new limit of 150k? How much did you make before the limit?

I've only made it up to/slightly over 150k two times. Right now I've only gotten half way every other day I've played. xD

Before the limit I didn't play that often. I never made anymore than 30k. Now I'm pretty much obsessed with making gold that way. emotion_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:49 am
For a short while I was playing every day making about 30k.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 am
Blind Blindness

30k a day is good money.
For some reason I didn't realize how lucrative the game could be.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:54 am
Yokies
Blind Blindness

30k a day is good money.
For some reason I didn't realize how lucrative the game could be.

Yeah, it is. I didn't realize it until last year at sometime. I believe it was when a friend mentioned it to me who no longer goes on Gaia. I've met people who haven't even heard of Booty Grab. It seems to lack a bit of tread among people on this site xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 am
Blind Blindness

Haha, wow. At least I had known about it. I could never play it on my old computer because it was just too slow and would make any browser I'd use crash. Now that I'm able to use it, you bet your sweet bippy I'm making some money off it everyday.

I'm surprised so many people haven't even heard anything about it. Maybe if they knew about it, they'd whine less about Gaia being so hard. XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:04 am
I know about it. I just can't play it because my computer sucks.

User Image

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:01 am
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Haha, wow. At least I had known about it. I could never play it on my old computer because it was just too slow and would make any browser I'd use crash. Now that I'm able to use it, you bet your sweet bippy I'm making some money off it everyday.

I'm surprised so many people haven't even heard anything about it. Maybe if they knew about it, they'd whine less about Gaia being so hard. XD

Oh, I'm lazy. I haven't played. My desk top is slow unless it's been restarted, but it can still play it. My lap top is bleh speed. I suppose if I had more of an incentive, like items I really want to buy, but I don't usually care...I guess if I start buying things I'll get more into it.

Lol, I had this girl post in her status she needed a bit more gold to buy a guild, which only costs 20k. I was thinking "Booty Grab!" I pmed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:46 am
Arkadiusz Caelum

That stinks. :c I hear that a lot with people who don't play. It's not that they don't want to; they just can't.

Blind Blindness

Haha. I wouldn't want to play on a slow connection either. Though I guess not having anything you want to buy has a lot to do with it as well.

Oh wow. I can make 20k in like.. 15 minutes of Booty Grab. xD Did she actually play it and get her gold?

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 am
Yokies
Arkadiusz Caelum

That stinks. :c I hear that a lot with people who don't play. It's not that they don't want to; they just can't.

Blind Blindness

Haha. I wouldn't want to play on a slow connection either. Though I guess not having anything you want to buy has a lot to do with it as well.

Oh wow. I can make 20k in like.. 15 minutes of Booty Grab. xD Did she actually play it and get her gold?

I should buy something very soon.

I think she did. The last was her pming me saying thank you and I never heard back from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:58 am
Blind Blindness

Oh really? o:

Haha. I hate it when people don't get back to you again. It's like.. what happened?

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:04 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Oh really? o:

Haha. I hate it when people don't get back to you again. It's like.. what happened?

Yeah, I should, lol...I have the same avatar for a long time

Yeah, and I wonder if I did anything wrong xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:14 pm
Blind Blindness

Aw haha. I had the same avatar for almost two weeks once. Then again, I wasn't really coming on Gaia during that time. I was mosly on Neopets actually, or just busy in real life. xD;;

I always wonder that when I don't get an answer. Sometimes I feel paranoid because of it, because usually it's because the person forgets to answer back. xD; Or they're the type of person that wants you to comment first.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:20 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Aw haha. I had the same avatar for almost two weeks once. Then again, I wasn't really coming on Gaia during that time. I was mosly on Neopets actually, or just busy in real life. xD;;

I always wonder that when I don't get an answer. Sometimes I feel paranoid because of it, because usually it's because the person forgets to answer back. xD; Or they're the type of person that wants you to comment first.

Hmm yeah...I used to be worse about that, but I'm a bit less paranoid now. Especially with my irl friend, I used to be very paranoid, but I'd have somewhat of a good reason.

I've gone months without changing my avatar. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm
Blind Blindness

Hmm yeah...I used to be worse about that, but I'm a bit less paranoid now. Especially with my irl friend, I used to be very paranoid, but I'd have somewhat of a good reason.

Hah at least you had a reason. I didn't have much a reason to be all paranoid about not getting a reply back. xD

Oh god. xD I don't think I've gone that long, even when I didn't have internet at my home.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:15 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Hah at least you had a reason. I didn't have much a reason to be all paranoid about not getting a reply back. xD

Oh god. xD I don't think I've gone that long, even when I didn't have internet at my home.

Lol yeah, I'm "unique" xD

Don't worry, as long as your paranoia doesn't consume the quality of your day, I guess you're okay.  
WHY DON'T YOU TAP MY BOOTAY AND EAT SOME GOLD? [[BOOTY GRAB]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff