Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
OMG I'm Home!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know me?
  Yes
  No
  I don't know
  Maybe so
View Results

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:25 am
I almost was afraid my home guild disappeared (this one). I haven't been on here in forever. I wonder how many people here I still know. ninja So how is everyone doing?

My life is pretty boring right now. Just working, working, working. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 pm
Heyyyy stranger (:

Work seems to be the story of everyone's lives now. Now that we're all growing up. What are you doing for work?  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:33 pm
I work for this really small "Biotech" company. At least that's what they call themselves. I do like office work and laboratory work. It's not my goal job, but it works for now, and gets me a little experience to use with my Biology degree. I suppose. What have you been doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 pm
Welcome back! Seems like we are all returning after hiatus of differing lengths. smile

de.Lici.ous
Work seems to be the story of everyone's lives now. Now that we're all growing up. What are you doing for work?

Don't get it twisted, just cause I'm working doesn't mean I'm growing up. I refuse to do that. razz  

MorganeLeFaye

Moonlight Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 pm
MorganeLeFaye
Welcome back! Seems like we are all returning after hiatus of differing lengths. smile

de.Lici.ous

Don't get it twisted, just cause I'm working doesn't mean I'm growing up. I refuse to do that. razz
From when I first started going on here, now I have a Bachelor's degree, a full-time job, and I finally live in my own apartment with my boyfriend, and not with my parents and I still feel the same age as I did 6 years ago. I don't feel Older, but I do feel that I've changed. A lot of things I was interested in back then, I'm not so much anymore, ... Actually I feel like I have a total lack of interest in anything these days. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:57 pm
~RAZI3L~
From when I first started going on here, now I have a Bachelor's degree, a full-time job, and I finally live in my own apartment with my boyfriend, and not with my parents and I still feel the same age as I did 6 years ago. I don't feel Older, but I do feel that I've changed. A lot of things I was interested in back then, I'm not so much anymore, ... Actually I feel like I have a total lack of interest in anything these days. sad

Like you are just going through the motions?  

MorganeLeFaye

Moonlight Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:30 pm
My goodness, has it been forever. O.o

Hello, Raz!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:54 pm
Sexy Mans Sig... we meet again.