Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I haven't slept well in a while...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a bad person?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm
I have a bad situation going on right now... I'm having dreams... about my older brother... Not just dreams about my brother, but... sexual dreams about him... redface I'm very ashamed of myself, not only for these dreams but the terrible attraction to him they leave me with.

So... does anyone have some advice on something I can do to take away the attraction or the dreams or anything? I'm really embarrassed about it... redface

I know some peope will say, grow up or deal with it (because of my age) but it's really hard since I'm a talkative person but I don't have anyone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm
well, maybe it's just an attraction of convenience, taking what you want with what's closest to you, what's most accessible to you. it might not be that you have an actual attraction to him, it's probably just that he just happens to fit what you want simply because he's there and those that you want aren't. maybe it's best to get distracted, do other things, maybe even try looking for other people you might be interested in.
remember, this is just my opinion on things, you don't have to take my advice smile

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm
sans-coeur13
well, maybe it's just an attraction of convenience, taking what you want with what's closest to you, what's most accessible to you. it might not be that you have an actual attraction to him, it's probably just that he just happens to fit what you want simply because he's there and those that you want aren't. maybe it's best to get distracted, do other things, maybe even try looking for other people you might be interested in.
remember, this is just my opinion on things, you don't have to take my advice smile

I guess that does make a lot of sense, thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 pm
Reveladom
sans-coeur13

I guess that does make a lot of sense, thank you.

glad to help smile

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 am
This is when I count myself lucky that most guys in myfamily are ugly and I don't like them at all inthat way. Though I'm not really sure what I can add to advice that hasn'tbeen said. I guess jus' hang in there?  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games