Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Journals
The journal for the boy with 5 names. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:39 am
Alexander
Julius
Cosmo
Griffin
Paris

I can't say why I'm never afraid to realease my full name on the internet, maybe it's because I find that it's such a crazy name that no creep would actually go looking for me, since it's so ridiculous.

*★Anyway☆

∞I was born in Vermont. I lived there with my mom, and sometimes my aunts on my dad's side of the family.

∞I moved to Arizona at 7, and I've lived here for exactly eight years and a day.

∞I'm bisexual, and mixed race. My hair is very curly, deep copper, and I've got some blonde hairs here and there. I've got a mole and a chipped tooth, and both of them probably aren't big deals like I make them out to be.

∞If you couldn't already tell by that last statement, I'm insecure.

∞My hobbies are drawing, lollygagging, hanging out with my friends, and going crazy, as well as acting.

∞I love to make people laugh and smile, snd I care about the well-beings of my friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:59 am
that's an awesome name! xd
and nice little journal entry thingy 3nodding  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:59 am
∞Oh, and in case you're the sort of person who believes in the western zodiac, I'm a Virgo.

My Summer,Part 1:

For the first time in close to 6 years, I went back to Vermont. I raised up about $300, and I hopped by myself from airport to airport. I was pretty surprised that my parents let me go, it must have been one of the bravest things they'd ever done, the same went for me too.

While in Vermont, I stayed in three places.
*Derby, on and off for about 2 weeks.
*Barton, for 5 days
*Vershire for 2

Mainly, the trip consisted of me on the internet with nothing better to do, and travelling on bike, for 15 mi. from Derby, to Newport.
Newport was an odd place to go for me. For one, it was filled with slightly rascist white people, so I can't say I was too welcome.
There weren't that many teens to see, the only ones I really saw were trashy white kids, and I also saw some cool people too, the only problem was both parties didn't like me because apparently I let off some sort of vibe, as if I was interested in stealing away girls from the guys dating them.

I was also hit by a car when I was biking...

I also was alone by myself most of the time... and even though it was a real pain in Newport, a part of me really liked it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:04 am
BSPBleach
Thank you, and thank you again! I didn't expect to get such a quick reply biggrin  

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 am
Duct Tape Trap
BSPBleach
Thank you, and thank you again! I didn't expect to get such a quick reply biggrin
llol well yeah i've been up for nearly 24hrs and waiting to start my babysitting job before classes. and i'm bored. most the people i talk to aren't on right now crying
lol so i stalk guild's thread's and forum's xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:11 am
wow. the trip sounded like an awesome life broadening exprience what ever they call that crap eek i wish i could do something like that. i'm not sure if i'd do it alone though xd  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iamfelixC

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:41 am
you sir have an amazing name!! xd and i must say you sound like an awesome person! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 am
My Summer Part 2, Restlessness:

After about a week into my stay in Vermont, I'd met up with my aunts Katherine and Ciara, who lived in Barton. Barton was a much smaller town than Newport, and only a little bigger than Derby, and from all the places I stayed, I'd like to say that this one felt the most like home.

Between the 2 aunts, Katherine was more the responsible and arrogant one, and Ciara was the more free spirited and careless. But don't get me wrong, they're both great! .... it's just, it was difficult seeing them upset with each other.
They're argueing seemed to sprout from Ciara's mistakes. She would leave the apartment with her friends for days on end without getting in touch with Kate(oh, and by the way, Kate's 28 and Ciara's 19). It really worried Kate, and while I was there, it worried me, too.

It really worried me, because out of all my family I saw, Ciara was the one I could relate to the most. We're both only about 4 years apart, we're both bisexual, and we have a lot of the same interests.
But Ciara's much more fiery than I am, the first night I was in Barton, we went to a pizza place/club, my Nana was there with her new husband(that's not the only thing thats changed about her), and let me tell you, it was one of the most awkward nights of my life. I was so worried when I saw Nana at first(she didn't see me), that I made a quick turn in the opposite direction, but that didn't really work out... considering I tripped XD... Ciara was high, and totally pissed at Nana. From what I can tell, she was angry that I had to see my Nana in a completely different light than how I'd seen her about 8 years prior.
(side note: I also got to see Aunt Seana, who's probably the coolest of all my aunts and uncles on my Dad's side, she applauded me for my fashion sense)
Aside from that awkward night, there was also the family get together, which sadly lacked my uncle Aaron, and even my father Jason, who thought it would be too awkward...(ranting, sorry)

The night of the meeting with Nana, Ciara left with her friends, and by 2am I was certain she wasn't coming back, it really upset me, so after I knew Katherine was well asleep, at about 3am, I snuck out and walked to Ciara's friend's apartment.... I'd have to say the only real problem of getting there(since the streets were deserted), was figuring out which apartment was the right one, I pretty much stood, pacing, trying to figure out which one was holding her until a car showed up, that just happened to have her and her friends in it.

When I got there, Ciara was surprised to see me, and she was upset, because it was the night she started quitting bute (apparently a drug that gets you off meth[which she never did], with an after affect even worse than it), and she was a terrible wreck. I left her at about 5, knowing after meeting her friends, that she was in good hands.

I woke up at about 1pm after that, Kate had already gone off to work, and Ciara came with her boyfriend Sailis and some breakfast to make us... all I remember from that was a lot of apologizing on her half, and then later freaking out at Kate...

Sometime after that, I remember going to the supermarket for some things with her and Sailis, ans since she was still dealing with quitting bute, she'd thrown up, then laughed and turned the other way before anyone would notice.

I came for her again, very late at night, and this time she was upset, and I the same. Kate and I made a plan to go to Burlington and see a movie, Ciara promised she'd come with, but she blew us off!(she'd also taken my box of Annie's macaroni)... so this time when I was there, she was taking a shower with her boyfriend, while I waited in the kitchen with her stoned friends, drawing, and listening to a techno artist called Com Truise(that's right, you heard me).... after that night, I didn't see Ciara again until my last day before we left for the airport.

Aside from that, the rest of my time in Barton had me walking Toby the dog, petting Finn the cat (R.I.P.), and playing Runescape and going on Lady Gaga tiny chat (We'll get to that later)  

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 am
BSPBleach
wow. the trip sounded like an awesome life broadening exprience what ever they call that crap eek i wish i could do something like that. i'm not sure if i'd do it alone though xd
It was pretty mathematical! I don't know if I changed that much, but I will say I learned a lot(no, nothing studious)!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 am
Yinyangandstars
you sir have an amazing name!! xd and i must say you sound like an awesome person! mrgreen
Awww shucks! You didn't have to say that ¤//‚//¤ But really, thank you! ^_^  

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:06 am
it's nice to see someone as awesome you play runescape biggrin
and well. lol nothing else is coherent so i'llerase it -erases most of post-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 am
Duct Tape Trap
Yinyangandstars
Awww shucks! You didn't have to say that ¤//‚//¤ But really, thank you! ^_^
yes i did!!! cuz you are awesome! you sound awesome!! i think you are just all together awesome!!!! your welcome razz hehe  

iamfelixC

Gracious Lover

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:15 am
*yawn* I'll write the next 1-3 parts tomorrow night. It's 3am here! I got wayyy too into it... and I'm sorry if that last part was too boring or something. Anyway, Ciao!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 am
BSPBleach
Lol, you two keep flattering me! And yeah, I love Runescape, I used to play all the time... but unfortunately I don't have a computer anymore(I'm only on Gaia through my 3DS). What was the rest of your post supposed to say? I don't mind of it's incoherent babble... I prefer ostriches in summer ginghams than evening fried eggs!  

Duct Tape Trap

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 am
Duct Tape Trap
BSPBleach
Lol, you two keep flattering me! And yeah, I love Runescape, I used to play all the time... but unfortunately I don't have a computer anymore(I'm only on Gaia through my 3DS). What was the rest of your post supposed to say? I don't mind of it's incoherent babble... I prefer ostriches in summer ginghams than evening fried eggs!
lol nice.
and i dont remember anymore o.o hmm.....................-reads posts- im not entirely sure. there's no sentences. something bout lady gaga chat sounds cool, and you and your family seems awesome, and it's perfectly ok to rant (just read my journals. always ranting xd ) and who knows what else rofl  
Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff