Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My Halloween costume >.< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:27 am
Hey guys,
I just threw together this costume,
because I'm really excited for Halloween,
and i spent a fortune in the shops because of the new Halloween stuff they got.
So what do you think of this? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:40 am
I'm not seeing a picture.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:51 pm
Matasoga

I think he's talking about his avi... and I like it! It makes me want to go carve pumpkins! Lol.
I haven't put my Gaia or IRL Halloween costume together yet... but for my IRL costume I want to be Medusa, which will be hard to put together, but I'll do it! razz
No clue what my Gaia costume will be though... I'll probaby just wear orange and black and wear a pumpkin wig and stuff...
I'm 15 and I still love dressing up for Halloween and Trick-or-Treating! Lol, is that weird? My sister is 14 and thinks she's too old for it., but I still love it. anybody around here 15+ who still dresses up IRL?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:06 pm
Sunshine Peach-Heart
Matasoga

I think he's talking about his avi... and I like it! It makes me want to go carve pumpkins! Lol.
I haven't put my Gaia or IRL Halloween costume together yet... but for my IRL costume I want to be Medusa, which will be hard to put together, but I'll do it! razz
No clue what my Gaia costume will be though... I'll probaby just wear orange and black and wear a pumpkin wig and stuff...
I'm 15 and I still love dressing up for Halloween and Trick-or-Treating! Lol, is that weird? My sister is 14 and thinks she's too old for it., but I still love it. anybody around here 15+ who still dresses up IRL?

Thanks! smile haha, oh wow..
Well, I am 18 and still love to dress up. I mean, come on, it's halloween!
you only get one night of the year.
Trick or treating i don't really do, but it is fun to get free candy xD  

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 pm
wiccan_sk8er
Sunshine Peach-Heart
Matasoga

Lol. So if you don't trick-or-treat, how do you get candy? Do you give it out to the kids or go to parties or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:16 pm
Sunshine Peach-Heart
wiccan_sk8er
Sunshine Peach-Heart
Matasoga

Lol. So if you don't trick-or-treat, how do you get candy? Do you give it out to the kids or go to parties or something?

Steal from children x] Just kidding.. go to parties smile
me and my boyfriend buy our own candy too!  

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 pm
Sunshine Peach-Heart
Matasoga

me!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 pm
That's nice.. [this thread is being stupid and won't let me quote you] Anywho, my brother just got braces this past summer so he'll have to donate some of his candies to my parents [and hopefully my sis and I if they get too overloaded w/ candy, or if I eat it when no one's looking. Oh yeah, and my mom doesn't like Snickers, and my bro can't eat Snickers thanks to his braces, so maybe she'll have to donate them to me?]
I'm getting side-tracked here... I'm supposed to be research some dude for Spanish, and now I'm talking about candy! Now I really really want a Milky Way now....  

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100

lxlzero1127lxl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 pm
nice, i LOVE Halloween, it's my favorite holiday, dressing up is the BEST emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm
Like your avi! BTW, I'm 23 and still like to dress up. I have to work at this year, and they don't allow costumes, so I'll be skipping this year, unfortunately.  

bollier

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 pm
this is my costume. since i dont have a shirt or a sash that says 'halloween costume'/'costume'/'my costume' ect........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 pm
Sunshine Peach-Heart

I agree completely I'm 15 too and I dress up and go trick or treating as well but I haven't been able to dress up as what I really wanted yet because I'm afraid of what my parents would think.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 am
x3 Its awesome.

I'd love to dress up as Sephy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:18 pm
wiccan_sk8er
Hey guys,
I just threw together this costume,
because I'm really excited for Halloween,
and i spent a fortune in the shops because of the new Halloween stuff they got.
So what do you think of this? smile

i like ittttt biggrin very festiveee!
Me & my boyfriend dressed up for halloween Parties!
im 19 and hes 21 so, no shame in dresssing up still! <3

btw you & your boyfriend are adorable <3  

OhgzJoshy

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out