Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
what the hell am i doing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 am
you ever feel your gunna just break one day and just beat up everyone who ever laughed at you or piked on you because of who you are well......i have so yeah thats kinda my main point....... crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 am
i used to, then i found an outlet for my anger and now i feel happy again  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 pm
i do. all the time. feel like that daughtry song i just heard......"just waiting for a cue" lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:31 pm
i never have gotten angry at anyone for making fun of me. I'm a really mellow person and i just laugh off their insults cuz i know I'm better than them  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 am
DJ Arctic Wolf
i never have gotten angry at anyone for making fun of me. I'm a really mellow person and i just laugh off their insults cuz i know I'm better than them

i tryed that method...than i wound up in juvy for 24 hours so now i just hide beneth everything  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:50 am
BSPBleach
i do. all the time. feel like that daughtry song i just heard......"just waiting for a cue" lol xd

thats an increadiabe song one of my favorites by them...........if your into any scremo rock check out children of bodom "done with everything die for nothing" its really good stressed  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

nurnse_rolol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am
I think everyone has felt that way at least once... It really sucks I know. You just have to figure out the best way to let off steam in a nicer way :T go hang out with your friends I find that they can usually make you laugh :3

Those people have issues! They don't see the world like you do and just don't understand how much better it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 am
I haven't felt like that. I like who I am enough that I don't care if people don't like it. They can piss off.  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:47 am
When I get like that I either block everything out with music, go walk for an hour or so or go swimming and hide underwater.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:10 pm
i feel like that all day every day.sometimes i think that im actually going to do it then i tel myself its bad to start the hitting and my parents would be mad at him then i just swear under my breath and glare at them walking away.. *sighes* sometimes i wish they did throw a punch so i could beat the crap out of them..  

iamfelixC

Gracious Lover

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 pm
In this situation, I started smoking weed. When you forget why you're angry, its hard to stay like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:21 pm
Skreemer
In this situation, I started smoking weed. When you forget why you're angry, its hard to stay like that.

Pretty much summed it up for me. I have anger issues if i dont smoke. Almost everyone goes through being picked on for who are but not everyone takes the good from it and become more confident and successful. For the people who can't handle it, its suicide or mass shootings at school lol.  

SickDuckingNinja

Scarlet Weather Rose

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:35 pm
I usually ignore verbal abuse from other's because I know that I'm much of a better person than all of them. I also just remember that karma is on my side and that they will eventually get what they deserve.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Shanna66
i used to, then i found an outlet for my anger and now i feel happy again

This.  

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Arylon Lovire

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:48 am
Now, saying that you are better than them isn't really true. People may be better than you even if they are haters. It's all a point-of-view thing, but really. Karma however, is indeed true.
When people verbally abuse me, i usually just do the same thing to them, and verbally abuse them to the point where they go "I'm tired of this", and leave.
I do it all because "I am better than them".  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff