Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
do other gay guys hate u at ur school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rayray1123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm
at my school 2 out of 3 of the outed gay guys at my school don't like me... but their in the preppy clicks  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:34 pm
I don't go to school, so I cant say much there cause when I was in school I was the only outed one, so I couldn't say if I was hated or not.

But at work, there is another gay guy and it seems like he does hate me, because he pretty much ignores me, even when I try to help him. I'm in a relationship, so it doesn't really bother me that much, but its just the fact that I haven't done anything to him but try to help him since he is new.

Topic moved to General Discussion.  

Zydrate Popsicle

Sexy Krampus

Dusty-Boy

Dangerous Autobiographer

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Noire Nightmare
I don't go to school, so I cant say much there cause when I was in school I was the only outed one, so I couldn't say if I was hated or not.

Topic moved to General Discussion.

same with me, when I was in school i was the only gay guy.... didn't really matter though because I hate 2 out of three gay guys as I find the gay community at my age (21-ish) to be hollow and degrading.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm
i honestly have no idea. i only know a few gay guys at my school, two of them i'm friends with, one of them i talk to every so often, one i barely even know, and the last avoids me....so i have no idea what to think

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:01 pm
There only two other Lesbians at my school (that I know off) I don't personally know them but we have some mutual friends and I know I don't like either of them XD Their personality's are too strong for me. I know one of them thinks im cute. When I came back to school after my surgery I heard her talking about me XD soo no I can't say any of them hate me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 pm
Sometimes people just don't like other people. It has nothing to do with sexual preference.

I have plenty of gay guys I hate, and they hate me right back.

You'll live wink heart  

Un Petite Mont Blanc

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 pm
I got along with just shy of everyone at my school aside from the gay guys xD But yeah they were preps I was a dorky jock. I annoyed them they scared me so it was from both ends of the relationships that we all hated each other xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 am
I didn't like the 2 other gay kids at my school either. They were your stereotypical overly-flambouyant f** hags with the stereotypical accents, saying girlfriend every other 5 words and what not. I told them off quite a few times. sweatdrop  

Don Caballero

rayray1123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Don Caballero
I didn't like the 2 other gay kids at my school either. They were your stereotypical overly-flambouyant f** hags with the stereotypical accents, saying girlfriend every other 5 words and what not. I told them off quite a few times. sweatdrop
im getting close to that... there kinda getting on my nerves so dont worry were the rare gay guys mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 am
I have'nt had this particular issue, but if I did I would usually ignore it because they are either playing at something or being a bully.  

earthowl

Shirtless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 pm
I disliked most of the gay guys in my school. I didn't really give them much of a chance to make good impressions.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:02 am
Well, I'm friends with all the bisexual guys at my school. Even though only two know of my sexuality: Robert, my boyfriend. And Andrew, a friend of mine and Robert's. Josh, who's openly bisexual. I've dropped so many hints, I don't think he's got it yet xD

And then there's this boy Jason. There are rumors he's "gay" or "bi". I'm not going to act on the rumors, though. Robert seems to be good friends with him, which is a start, I suppose. If he is Gay or Bi, he has my support.

There's an openly Gay guy at my school. I don't know him. Just his name, and he's in a few of my classes. He seems to have friends. Yet I only think people like him because he sells cigarettes o-o  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Neutral0rgy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 am
I am a female obviously but I went to an alternative school not too long and I observed how gay guys are bashed. One of my former classmates said "it's not right for guys to be gay but girls can be lesbian" so right there I think he is sexist and only approving lesbians because "it's hot for him to watch" but I do agree it is very wrong to discriminate anyone  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 am
well I'm in the closet but I think they can tell I'm gay ... they just act kinda awkward ... I don't know I don't think they hate me thought ...  

that stark boy

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff