Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Alex's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:44 pm
here it is!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:59 pm
With a rattling noise, Syltae stood up, blinking a little in the dim light. The bars of her cage were cold, and she was so cold... the silk of her dress wasn't enough, and the silver of her jewelry only made it worse. Whimpering, she felt her chains jerk as she was led out. "Who is my new master?" she whispered, hiding her face behind her long black hair. She was afraid, too afraid, to look and see what nightmare she was entering. This shop had been her only home since she had been taken from the forest, and she didn't know if she would handle entering a nightmare of lost innocence...

(ooc: sorry I took so long haha)  

Vesper152

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

Alex walked up to her with a soft steady pace "i am your new Master"he said in a calm voice and taking his jacket off dropping it around her shoulders seeing she was cold "don't be afraid,i won't hurt you"he said as a light wind took her hair away from her face.Alex took softly her hand "will you allow me to show you ,your new hme?"he asked her,hoping she would relax.He payed the guards up and then they took the empty now cage giving her the edge of her chains and disappearing from the mansion's yard  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 pm
Irina96
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

Shaking, she watched him lead her away, and tried to pull lightly against him to see how strong he was. It didn't work, and she found he was much, much stronger than her. "Where am I going to live?" she whimpered, but she still felt more safe with him then she had with anyone for a very long time. Leaning against him a little, she trembled, her thin legs struggling to keep her upright. Her pointed ears drooped a little with her exhaustion, and in the light showed the bruises she had endured from the cruelty of her guards. "Will you hit me?" she asked, her big blue eyes looking up at him.  

Vesper152

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 pm
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

Alex dropped his head to look at her as he was a little taller.As both gazes were met he shook his head "no i won't...there's no need to worry for tings that belong tp the past now...He her the mansion in front of them as he opened the door taking her in "this is were you are going to live from now on,your room is upstairs right opposite of mine"he said going to the staircase and as he saw she was feeling weak and tired he said "allow me"he pushed her knees with his hand as he picked her up walking up the staircase "forgot to introduce myself..i'm Alex"he said smiling softly,his blue eyes looking warm...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 pm
Irina96

"I'm... Syltae..." she relaxed a little in his arms, and she could feel his heartbeat pulsing as he carried her. "It means... faerie love..." she murmured, letting her bright blue eyes shine into his. "I'm happy that I'm... safe..." breathing out a sigh, she touched her hand to the silver belt she always wore that marked her as a virgin of the Myrthrae elves. It glittered softly, immobile as ever around her hips as she let Alex take her to what was to be her new home. "Am I a prisoner here?" she whispered, barely keeping her eyes open.  

Vesper152

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:44 pm
Feel-It-In-My-Bones
Alex nodded "nice to meet you..no you are not a prisoner here,but i would be more than happy if you choose to stay...you see i live aloe here and a little company is wanted"he smiled taking her into a room.It had a balcony with light curtains pulled aside and its own bathroom .It was quite big while the bed was double and had curtains too around it.Alex left her on it softly "i'm glad you feel safe..it's one of my goals...another one is for you to feel happy"he said "do you need anything?"he then asked politely as he pulled the sheets on her knowing she would like to get some sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm
Irina96

Syltae couldn't put words to it, so she resorted to putting her hand on his jaw and looking into his eyes, hoping he understood what she was trying to say. A silent thank you, or a plea for understanding. Her willowy fingers fell, and her breathing slowed as she began to sleep. Even then, nightmares haunted her, of the humans beating her and the guards ripping at her skin, leaving her to curl up on herself like a wounded caterpillar. Fitfully, she awoke, wondering at first where she was before her collar brought her back to reality.  

Vesper152

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 am
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

Alex let her sleep hoping for her sleep to be peaceful. Pacing silently outside the room he went to his own laying on his bed and taking a book to read until she wakes up. As the time passed he got downstairs and towards the kitchen and gathering some igredients to prepare dinner. He didn't know if her kind was eating meat so he started making two different dishes one with only vegetables , rice and pineapple. He could hire a cook but he preferred to cook his food himself while he had only two servants for cleaning and someone for the garden. He continued cooking but he was ready to hear any noise who would make him understand Syltae was awake the same time  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:01 pm
Irena96
Sighing, Syltae put her feet on the ground when she was put together. Not bothering to put on her dress yet, she only slipped on a sheer tunic that fell just past her knees, hugging every curve as it went. Pulling her hair out of the silver that held it in it's style, she let it fall wild and loose to her hips as she walked out to the balcony. The garden was lovely, and she could see wildlife thriving in the greenery. "He must have a soul, to attract such life to his garden." she murmured. Touching her hand again to her silver belt, she smiled a little. "Maybe it won't be a nightmare here." she sighed, and in a quick movement, she was sitting on the railing of the balcony with her legs hugging the inside, her fingers trailing in the open air.  

Vesper152

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:37 pm
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

(hey sorry for not replying earlier! for some reason i never recieved the notice! confused )

Alex finished cooking having prepared spring roles,the rice with the vegetables and th pineapple and chicken with potatoes in case she was eating meat.he reachd to take vegetables for the salad but he gripped the space.He turned his head to see realising the vegetables were over.Sighing he took a knife and a basket to go pic up some from the garden.Going out he couldn't but smiled in the peaceful night.A light wind messed his hair like stroking him and he breathed happy. Unaware that his guest could see the garden right know he walked there leaving his basket near the vegetables he was growing and picked up some tomatoes ,onions and some others throwing them into it for the salad cutting two lemons from a tree as well nedding it for the chicken.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:28 pm
Irina96
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

(hey sorry for not replying earlier! for some reason i never recieved the notice! confused )
((hehe, no worries, you're alright razz I figured it was something like that))

gaia_angelleft "Al-lex!" Syltae called down, dangling her legs down over the sides of the balcony, balancing in a way that looked rather precarious to her health. She was in a much better mood, but she was famished. "We're having dinner, right? I'm starving!" Her hair hung down wild and silky to her hips, and the sheer dress she was wearing hugged her curves softly, but not enough to be improper. Humming softly, she tapped her fingers on the stone and swayed dangerously close to falling off of the balcony as she waved down at him, smiling a little in the dying sunlight. He's nice, he really is. she thought, starting to feel peaceful.  

Vesper152

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:39 pm
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

Alex looked up and smiled seeing her "he-ya!"did you had a good sleep? "he said and seeing her balancing dangerously he called for her "be careful!!" and just to answer her question he said "yes the dinner is ready,except the saled"he lifted his basket to show it "do you eat meat?"he asked adding some apples in it.He continued looking up at her not being able not to think she was looking like a night-godess they way she was matching with the night perfectly.
(heh sorry it's small but i'm pressured on time)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 pm
Irina96

"Don't worry, chev." she called down, then clapped her hand over her mouth in shock. Did she really use the elvish word for lifemate for... him? Whoever he was? She didn't even know who he was. With a gasp, she stood suddenly and ran into her room, breathing hard. Calming herself, she slowly took off her dress, forgetting that she hadn't shut the doors to her room behind her. Slipping into an elvish gown, she slowly walked downstairs, following the smell of the food to direct her to the dining room, though she was still shaken as ever.  

Vesper152

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm
Feel-It-In-My-Bones

Alex had a confused look on his face for her actions...did he do something worng? had he offended her somehow?He wished not.Looking up at her window he saw her stripped from her dress and immediately dropped his head in respect as he wasnted her to keep her privacy.Finishing gathering the igredients he walked in washing each of the vegetables carefully and started making the salad.He had even gathered apples and placed them in the bowl with the carrots the tomatoes and all the other vegetables throwing a special sauce and vinegar afterwards.Picking up the plate he froze when saw her in a beautyful dress and the ple almost fell from his hands but fortunatey he kept it while his jaw had dropped on the floor  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff