my room is haunted....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:45 pm
things have been happening in my room for a while now. I can see black shadows that have no reason being there. Also when I'm in there I will have a sudden urge to kill someone. Plus when I'm in there with my laptop, my laptop will begin acting strangely and sometimes it randomly shuts down. Help?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 pm
blackrosedarkness
things have been happening in my room for a while now. I can see black shadows that have no reason being there. Also when I'm in there I will have a sudden urge to kill someone. Plus when I'm in there with my laptop, my laptop will begin acting strangely and sometimes it randomly shuts down. Help?

What exactly do you mean when you say your laptop is "acting strangely" ? Could it be the power chord or something. Have somebody check it.
Also, about your murderous urges-- have you thought or considered the idea of visiting a therapist to talk about them? Do you hurt yourself whilst in your room?

That is all. Thanks.  

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:27 pm
I can make a prediction that the murderous urges are from something being in your room that should be there; it's your territory and, if it's sneaking up on you, you kind of have the right to feel that way. If you're really afraid of the shadows, I suggest closing the closet doors and barricading them and placing night lights around the room. It sounds dorky, but I'm 15 and refuse to sleep without some sort of night light because of shadows.  
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games