Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
WOW...This woman is a b***h!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Someone
  needs to smack a hoe
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:37 pm
Neighbors Taunts Dying 7 Year Old Girl!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Yeah, so, I was definitely going to partake of this conversation, but that it definitely not something I want to see or know about in video form. Sounds terrible.

MorganeLeFaye

Moonlight Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 am
MorganeLeFaye

Yeah, so, I was definitely going to partake of this conversation, but that it definitely not something I want to see or know about in video form. Sounds terrible.

Seconded. This is why I wouldn't watch Celebrity Coach Trip last night, I can't stand watching people act like complete and utter twats.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 am
I love this planet.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:05 am
I heard about this almost a year ago. I read quite a bit about it, hoping it was a joke.

To the uninitiated: A girl is dying Huntington's Disease, to begin with. Now, before all this starts and the taunting happens, the girl's parents threw her a birthday party. The neighbors, seeing the moon bounce in the backyard, thought it looked fun, and wanted their kid to be able to attend. So, instead of walking over and asking, or even calling, the neighbors SEND A TEXT MESSAGE asking if it was okay to bring their kid. Now, naturally, since their daughter was having a birthday party, the parents of the little girl didn't get said message.

This is when things went downhill:

Infuriated, the neighbors began doing all sorts of despicable things, such as creating a facebook page with the little girl's face over a set of crossbones. Also, the girl's mother had since died of the disease, so, naturally, those scumbags photoshopped a picture of the mother in the arms of the grim reaper. Also, the neighbors hoisted a casket on top of their own car, and drove by repeatedly.

These people are the picture of being petty, tactless, childish, spiteful, despicable assholes. They make me sick.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm
I've heard of them. I wonder what they're doing now, if they finally feel any shame or remorse for the things they've said and done...  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 am
I'm still blown away by the fact that these idiots had a kid in all this. The hell kinda role-models they being pulling that s**t around their daughter? That poor kid's life is gonna be so screwed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:13 am
Move?  

patcher2girl

O.G. Gaian

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:19 am
patcher2girl
Move?
Yes, because you should move from your home just because some heartless woman decided to get even more heartless because you didn't invite her daughter to a birthday party.

What's worst is that that family probably cannot even afford to move because the mother and daughter both probably had expensive medical bills. ._.

In any case, the woman tried to run over one of her other neighbors and isn't allowed within 500 feet of that street anymore. Still, that doesn't seem like it's right that she still gets a slap on the hand. Oh well, at least I'm content to know that the whole internet hates the woman and she'll never escape that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 am
NOT trying to start a flame war

Also not trying to play the devil's adovcate, but it seems like there was already some bad blood with these families. I will admit that I do not know all the details and I would imagine that many of you know more than me. If you have a party for your child, then why would you not invite the child next door? The party just seems to have been the breaking point.

While the bad neighbor has no reason to put a picture of the dead woman with the grim reaper on the internet, I would have to say that the first amendment does give her the right to do so. The same with the decorations on her property. While it is terrible of her to do these things, legally, it is not wrong. There is no law against being a jerk.

As for her trying to run over someone, that I did not see in the video. That is assault/manslaughter/attempted murder and she should be punished accordingly. Again, I would like to know the details of what led to that point. Like I said, not trying to start something here, but the information seems very one-sided.  

patcher2girl

O.G. Gaian

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 am
You do not need to put in a disclaimer. It's a discussion. But in any case.

No one wants to see their dead mothers' face plastered on a picture next to the grim reaper. Nor would they want to see their daughter's picture, who will die in less than a year, over a pair of crossbones. That's not being a jerk - that's forgetting your humanity and being a cold blooded b***h. I don't care what the problem was between the families, there is NO excuse for that behavior. Especially when you're harassing and tormenting the family. Yes, she can say what she wants and photoshop images of dead or dying neighbors all over her facebook wall. It doesn't mean it isn't a scum move.

Not only that, but apparently she went far enough to where the grandmother of the dying child has a protective order against Jennifer Petkov. Obviously, the courts felt that Petkov was harassing the family to the point where they granted that.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/01/more_trouble_for_jennifer_petk.html

That's because it was a different article which isn't in the video. "Jennifer Petkov pled guilty today of assault and battery, admitting that she tried to run down her neighbor Tana Boling." One sided, still? ._.
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/the_edge/facebook-taunting-jennifer-petkov-must-move-out-trenton-neighborhod  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:40 pm
The term free speech is batted around way too much.

It doesn't give you the right to be a hateful, inhuman hellbitch.
She's a bully plain and simple, you can see she doesn't have any consideration for their feels from the news reporters interview with her.

I hope they can successfully charge her for harassment or a similar charge. Over here she would likely get an antisocial behaviour order for such a d**k move.  

scrub
Crew

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces