Even MORE bad news.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 pm
Trust me, I'm sick of coming in here only to share bad news with you guys. I redid Rascal's urine yesterday. There are STILL red blood cells in his urine. His specific gravity is up, his creatinine in his blood is down. So this would indicate his kidneys are actually in great health. (believed him to be beginning renal disease for the past 2 yrs) BUT, there is blood cells in his urine and no reason for it. Well, there are a few potential causes. Perhaps, he just has a cystitis, but, because it could potentially be something worse, like a tumor or a stone. He needs xrays to diagnose this. Now, it's just my luck, my school doesn't actually do xrays during the fall semester. Although one teacher has suggested to TAKE the xrays, but then she will develop them at her clinic, so I could still save SOME money, not sure how much. But I'm still looking at probably 1-2 hundred dollars.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 pm
OMFG! This whole year just sounds bad for you and your furkids. Hope everyone is better soon, and I hope nothing to serious is happening with Rascal  

DeeSpark

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:13 pm
yeah, no kidding. I think it all started with Cowboy's back almost a year ago now. My parents got me xcountry skis for xmas to do skijoring with him and I haven't used them once. His back is all better, then he ripped his leg open on a rock, then he ran into a tree, now he suddenly has arthritis and Rascal has a cystitis and Aida got electrocuted but is thankfully good now, and Blazie has a red eyelid and porphoryn in her eye. I don't understand how so much can go wrong in such a short period of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 pm
Aw man Gaby, that just sucks. sad I'm glad its not kidney issues, but I hope you can figure out what the heck is going on!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces