100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 pm
POSTING AND COMMENTS ARE ALLOWED! <3

Why Did I Create This?
Because I'm tired of being lazy and unhealthy. I also want to look good. XD
There are a lot of sicknesses that run in my family that I'd like to avoid like, diabetes, various forms of cancer, hypertension (high blood pressure), insomnia, strokes, heart attacks, asthma, various allergies, and various mental disorders.

About Me
I'm nineteen, I am out of school and currently looking for a job.
I'm chubby and I have a bunch of health risks that I would like to avoid, I have listed them above.
I'm lazy and I like to sit around all day and play Gaia or video games. I also don't get out much, I'm very introverted.
I have a ton of allergies like I cant eat nuts, I cant sit in grass, pollen makes me want to kill myself, I cant swim in chlorinated pools, the chlorine burns me, if it stings or bites to save my life I have to avoid it. there are many more allergies but I'm lazy and not listing them all.
I also have an anxiety disorder.
Uhg I'm am so tired of being the sickly wimpy girl. I'm always sick.
I also want to have a nice figure I really want to be thin. D:
To get healthy I'm going to take baby steps. :]

Those Baby Steps
#1. Get a decent bedtime and quit sleeping all day.
#2. Eat right, avoid junk food & Start Loosing Weight
#3. Quit smoking
#4. Get rid of acne
#5. Get allergies under control
If I think of more I'll list them biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:10 pm
Day One
10/19/11

Today I woke up at 9:30 AM with my boyfriend after only having four hours of sleep. =,=
I feel so tired but if I stay awake I'll go to bed at a decent hour and I'll just repeat the process.
Tomorrow I plan on working on eating right, luckily I have an iron will so committing will be easy.
Right now the only thing healthy is canned veggies and canned fruit.
I'll buy more stuff this weekend. :] (including a scale)
I'm just going to eat salads, fruit, whole grains and spices oh and water and unsweet tea.
I cant have any dairy due to being lactose intolerant, and I hate meat with a passion.
The smell grosses me out, and the texture is simply horrid.

Update - 5:30 PM 10/19/11
I have ate brownies and cupcakes and drank a soda today :3 Just to get it out of my system before I start eating right.
I refuse to eat junk I refuse, I want to see how long I can go without eating junk. I'm really excited! ^w^
It starts tomorrow!
biggrin
Uhg I am exhausted, I stayed online all day so that I have something to do besides sleep, I'm too tired to exercise. If I keep my mind busy I can stay awake. I aim to go to bed at nine thirty tonight. Then I will wake up with my boyfriend and see him off to work I plan on doing an hour of yoga, I like to watch movies mainly Disney movies so I'll do yoga while watching a movie and I plan on taking a walk and doing a workout via exercise DVD.
I also have a bunch of techno and dubstep music on my Xbox so I'll just dance and attempt to look like those cool dubstep dancers... I might look like a flopping fish but I'm sure it will be fun.

PSM Guild Mule

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 pm
Day Two
10/20/11

So Today I woke up at nine thirty and walked my boyfriend to the car, it was so cold this morning.
Anyway before he left I hauled the Ab Circle inside of the house and I was a popsickle. Our house doesn't have any heat yet we have AC but no heat so I hid under my cover and watched my fish until noon I stayed awake, I wanted the house to heat up.
I rolled out of bed around twelve thirty. XD
I have everything planned out so I'll just list what I plan on eating and doing for exercise. I cant wait until we go grocery shopping, canned food is the pits but it's the only healthy thing in the house. I plan on buying lots of bagged salad, various fruits, and lots of frozen veggies and microwaveable steamers. Oh and whole grain bread.

Exercise
~ Fifteen minutes on the Ab Circle
~ Took a two mile walk outside

Food and Drink
A Can of Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
A Cup of Mixed Berry Juice
A Bunch of Water
A Can of Green Beans
Half a Can of Fruit Cocktail

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:09 pm
Reason why I haven't been posting is because I bloodied my knee and it hurts really bad. Until it feels better I'm not going to be doing much.
It is all swollen and gross.

I fell off my porch and my knee caught a nail and it is bad. D:

PSM Guild Mule

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 am
Subliminal Aftermath
Reason why I haven't been posting is because I bloodied my knee and it hurts really bad. Until it feels better I'm not going to be doing much.
It is all swollen and gross.

I fell off my porch and my knee caught a nail and it is bad. D:

awwies i'm sorry sad i hope it gets better soon! I started a thread about getting healthier together ^^ i was wondering if you'd like to join/take a look at it here it is
healthier lifestyle  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 am
Subliminal Aftermath
Day Two
10/20/11

So Today I woke up at nine thirty and walked my boyfriend to the car, it was so cold this morning.
Anyway before he left I hauled the Ab Circle inside of the house and I was a popsickle. Our house doesn't have any heat yet we have AC but no heat so I hid under my cover and watched my fish until noon I stayed awake, I wanted the house to heat up.
I rolled out of bed around twelve thirty. XD
I have everything planned out so I'll just list what I plan on eating and doing for exercise. I cant wait until we go grocery shopping, canned food is the pits but it's the only healthy thing in the house. I plan on buying lots of bagged salad, various fruits, and lots of frozen veggies and microwaveable steamers. Oh and whole grain bread.

Exercise
~ Fifteen minutes on the Ab Circle
~ Took a two mile walk outside

Food and Drink
A Can of Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
A Cup of Mixed Berry Juice
A Bunch of Water
A Can of Green Beans
Half a Can of Fruit Cocktail

you should get some boneless skinless chicken breast ^^ oh and lean turkey breast from the deli is really good on a whole wheat wrap or whole wheat bread for lunch ^^ and if you need to eat out get subway XD they have a diet menu that's yummy  

Sumomo4life

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff