My household is complete again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 pm
Ever since we moved in here short of 1 1/2 cats (Baby & the foster kitty, Maggie), we noticed that Malcolm seemed to really miss the companionship and entertainment that Maggie provided. We play with him and definitely give him lots of cuddles, but it's not quite the same as having a wrestling partner, y'know? So we discussed expanding our household again.

So much has changed in the past month. We're both employed, making decent wages (we can support ourselves and then some, now). My boyfriend just got his license and we have a car. He's about to get hired into a union position that comes with benefits and a handsome increase in salary, not to mention guaranteed full-time hours.

Anyways, this all lead to the pictures below:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thiiisss would be Natalie! Nat the Cat is a rescue kitten, whom I adopted through my new job. Natalie is almost 12 weeks old. She's been here for only three days, and already has won all of our hearts.

Natalie is seriously affectionate. There is no limit for lovings. I literally wake up with her kneading me and purring, and I go to sleep with the same thing. If I call her, she races from the other room and jumps on my lap immediately. Sometimes she comes in here and meows at me until I cuddle with her and let her sleep on my lap. Also, she grooms me.

But she's also playful. She's wrestling with Malcolm as I type, because right now she's in her nocturnal crazy mode. xd And now they're exploring together. I can see in her eyes that she's curious, and intelligent.

And gosh, is she ever so pretty. Medium-length hair, soft, beautiful. Her fur ripples gold and black smoothly down her back. I can't wait to see it all fully grown and fluffed out. I would love to sit there and run a brush through her gorgeous fur all day. She's very dainty, and curls her tail neatly around her paws whenever she perches herself on her haunches. She's got womanly she-cat class whenever she passes by one of the boys and trots confidently on her paws. Natalie is like the Audrey Hepburn of cats.

But the thing I like most of all is that our quiet household now feels complete again. I still miss Baby, but I keep up with him. He's very happy where he is now, and knowing that makes me happy too. Now all cats are happy, and my life is finally going where I want it to go, so in general I would say that I am a very happy camper. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 pm
she is darling! looks like instakittylove!  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 am
That second pick. heart  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items