Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:02 am
User Image
                                                I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
                                                You're living in the past, it's a new generation
                                                A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 || 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣

════════════════════════

Phoebe had stood from the feast and followed Garnet, deciding not to make a comment yet, though she did give several first years a look as they had decided to dawdle. Phoebe was not going to lose anyone during her first stint as a prefect, and if they did manage to get her into trouble, well... She had ways of dealing with those students, after all. Not pleasant means, but then again Phoebe didn't care. Once they approached the staircase, she turned and gave the first years a look that promised trouble if they were being slow. "This is the staircase leading down to the dungeons. Which, I might add, I have no problem with chucking you into if you decide to test my patience. This staircase is shared by the Hufflepuffs, and I swear that if I so much as hear a hint that you're giving any of them a hard time, I will personally see to it that you get to meet our head of house and he can have his own say about the matter. I suggest you keep up, otherwise you're going to be left behind and I don't think you want to run into the Bloody Baron or Peeves." A slight smile lit her face as she considered what she just said. "Well, maybe you could meet them. The pranks Peeves might pull on you in addition to whatever the Bloody Baron might do would be a good deterrent, after all."

════════════════════════

Thinking: If any of them get lost...
                                                OOC: Next post is in the Slytherin Corridor. Please wait for Julian Galaksylph to post before posting your first year.

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
                                                I've never been afraid of any deviation
                                                An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange
                                                I ain't gonna change

Essy ze Ninja
                                                Arianell Blodwen

Kungfudemoness
                                                Jeremiah Travers

murruelecreuset
                                                Caleb Devereux
                                                Rebecca Richardson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Arianell had done very little talking during the feast; she rather regretted that. But the Welsh girl had found herself with rather ill company and decided to watch and listen than to interact. Of course it would be her luck to be stuck beside a bunch of muggleborn second and third years than to have found the company of her own fellow first years. And to make matters worse, the only other first year she actually knew here, Leah, had been sorted into Ravenclaw. Arianell was sure to stand and clap when she heard the girl's name being called, made mental note of that surname, and had to wonder if her sister was who she thought it was. Not that it mattered now, she had to try and remember the way to the common room. She shuffled in with the crowd, keeping an eye out for any first year she might be able to strike up a conversation with but otherwise kept in line. The dungeon staircase was wide and the ceiling high, torches lit the dreary place and she could already feel the difference in temperature, her arms had chills creeping up and down. Arianell perked up at the sound of the prefect, or who she guessed was one of the prefects, the older girl never actually gave her name and Arianell rather suspected that was done on purpose. But she figured it might be 'Phoebe,' that was what the other prefect boy, Garnet, had said anyway. Still, she didn't want to meet the Bloody Baron, or Peeves, not quite yet anyway and not when she's packed on a staircase with dozens of other students liable to panic and trample.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: After Sorting Feast, 2038
WHERE:: Dungeon Staircase
WITH WHO:: Slytherins'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:40 am
                                              xxxxxlSorting Ceremony 2038
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Clara casually walked with the first years, answering the questions that pop and also making humorous quips. She also had to make sure that nobody was lost yet, then her brown eyes went to see that the mooding kid beside her- apparently named Su-Jin- was quiet and grumbling. The young Filipino quietly sighed, thinking that this kid might have issues given his outburst, and wondering how the living hell was he related to the older Cho siblings. Gi-Seung was sometimes loud but overall very helpful, Ji-Yeong was very very nice and mellow. Maybe Su-Jin was kind, too, like a jerk with a heart of gold- just that he was so engrossed at the argument that he just looked like an a*****e. But anyway...

"This is our first stop," Clara cheerfully turned her heel to the students, putting her hands on her sides, "We share this passage with the Slytherins, but the difference between us is that they're headed to somewhere deeper. Also, we probably have the easiest way in here, since Gryffindor took seven floors to get there and Ravenclaw took five and a riddle. Unless, of course, you have good cardiac health and a good wit. Anyway, the good thing about this place is that you can ask a few portraits here for the way out, and even ghosts. But don't go near Peeves, he has a habit of possibly traumatizing children into being lost in a castle. Or well, pouring inkwells on your heads." She took a deep breath and gave the first years a moment to sink the information, "Anyway, we're going to the castle's basement, where the kitchens are at."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Hufflepuffs] AT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              (( Hello Puffs, please wait for me to post Clara in the Basement. Thank you <3))

Cara Miakitty
                                              Desi, Sherwood

Devlyn Maycry
                                              Tegan

Miss GryffindorK
                                              Nani

Yukina101
                                              Laili

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:20 am
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect │ chaser

Liddie led the way down the winding, dim dungeon staircase, shuddering a little at the chill. "The Hufflepuff Common Room is in the basement of the castle, so you'll be seeing the Slytherins a lot, except they're actually a few levels below us, under the lake. Don't worry, it gets warmer." She hated being down here at night, but at least she wasn't by herself. Not that there was really anything to be scared of, it was just... more than a little creepy, unless you enjoyed haunted castles.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table → Dungeon Staircase

Julius wasn’t about to let his brother distract him from his work. He needed to make sure that all the first years made it to the common room safely. He didn’t need them getting lost on the first night in the castle. They could get lost on their own time not on his watch. So long as six heads were following preferable with green robes and ties he was good.

As he got to the staircase that led down to the dungeon, Julius turned to address the first years again. “This staircase leads down to the dungeon, which for those that don’t know is where the Slytherin common room is located. As you can see Hufflepuff also uses this staircase.” He told them before adding. “Stay close and follow me, please.” Julius didn’t need them taking a trip with the Hufflepuffs in the wrong direction.

(Exit to Slytherin Corridor)

With : First Year Slytherins

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Deviled Dregs
                                                  Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, all тнe paιn and ѕυғғerιng
                                                  тнere'ѕ вeaυтy ιn тнe вleedιng, aт leaѕт yoυ ғeel ѕoмeтнιng
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care enoυgн тo carry on
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

spaceSorin stopped at the top of the staircase, gesturing towards it with a small frown. "As you can see, it's rather narrow and steep, so be careful going down, everyone. No shoving or running or anything like that." He took a mental inventory of the students, fairly certain that they were all accounted for, and then began down the staircase. Hopefully no one did anything stupid. He hadn't noticed any of the first years bickering with one another this year, so that was a plus. Hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with any nonsense like that.

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, тaĸιng ιт ғor granтed
                                                  тнe нιgнѕ and lowѕ oғ lιvιng, тo geттιng ѕecond cнanceѕ
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care aвoυт wнaт'ѕ rιgнт or wrong
                                                  ι wιѕн ѕoмeone coυld нelp мe ғιnd ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates - First Years
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Next post will be at The Basement

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

Utsuha Moon

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Faina watched to make sure none of the younger students were left behind or got lost on their down through the lower levels. "We also share the way down here with the Hufflepuffs, however we go down even further than they do. I would strongly suggest you not get lost, or else you're likely to meet up with Peeves or the Bloody Baron, and they've been known to traumatize younger students." She considered warning them against antagonizing the Hufflepuffs, but chose not to, as she saw no reason to offer threats. That considered, if she ever found out any of them were giving the Puffs grief, she'd happily march them off to visit Professor Hill so they could learn his stand on such things.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

Utsuha Moon

Devlyn Maycry

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that
                      maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:50 am

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Fuzzymelonlord

Winsome Fey

SkittyGirl826

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy made sure to not lose a first year buy doing periodic headcounts. “Stick close. Hufflepuff also uses this stairway so expect to see them a lot. We go deeper down than they do. So be careful to keep up, I would rather not have to come find you. I would also much rather not have to save you from Peeves the school's poltergeist, he would love a lost first year.” He said as they proceed down the familiar stairs. He did his best to make sure he wouldn’t lose a new Slytherin or pick up a little Hufflepuff. Even though he said he would not want to come after them if they got lost he would actually come find them. School in general was traumatizing enough, especially if any of his new Slytherins were muggleborns. Once at the bottom he did another headcount. ”We are almost there.” He said to the group before proceeding to the corridor.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi hadn't really gotten a chance to answer Kaycee's question; she'd been eating when he'd initially asked, (she had, of course, held up a finger in the universal signal of "hang on a minute" to let him know she wasn't ignoring him), but then when she'd gotten to a point where she felt comfortable answering, the prefect had stood up to take them all to the dorms. She listened to the older boy speak, making sure to stick close to her new friend (because they were totally friends) so she could answer him during a lull.

spaceOnce the opportunity presented itself, she tapped his shoulder.
                                            "How's a girl s'posed to get a word in edgewise around here, eh?" she joked, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, you asked about magic, yeah? My family's muggle, but I'm not the first muggleborn we've had. My older brother's a seventh year here, he's in Ravenclaw. And I have a... second cousin?" She paused, tapping her chin with a thoughtful expression. "I think he's my second cousin. But I just call him my uncle because he's like, almost forty. Or maybe he is forty, I don't know." She shrugged at that; it wasn't her job to keep track of how old James was, after all. "Anyway, he's a wizard, too."

spaceAndi paused again, realizing she was basically infodumping on the poor kid. And talking sort of fast. She made a mental note to slow down a bit. Not that she'd remember for more of a couple sentences. "Of course, no one knew about it until my brother turned out to be magic, too. My mum thought he was, like, a drug dealer, because he's super rich but could never explain what he did for a living. Turns out he plays Quidditch professionally. That's like... magic football, I guess. He's super famous." She cackled slightly at the memory of her introducing him to Jack over the holiday. "My friend Will, the one I was talking to at the table? He's got a twin that's like. In love with James. Freaked out when he found out we were related." Meanwhile, she was never going to let Jack live it down that he hadn't put two and two together. Her last name was Masters, and she had an oddly expansive knowledge of Quidditch even though she was a muggleborn. Hello?

spaceAndi realized she'd been talking about herself a lot. That was something she did, she probably needed to work on it. Then again, he had asked about her. He might not've expected that much information, though.
                                            "Anyway, I guess you're muggleborn, too? I can help you out. I don't know everything, but I know enough. And I've got older friends, and I know a couple of our classmates that are from pureblood families, so I'm not totally clueless." Oh, dang. She'd started talking about herself again. Oops. "So, um, what do you think so far? I saw you when the food appeared; that was pretty awesome, right?" She grinned. From what she'd heard, the shock and amazement at the feast was pretty common, even among half- and purebloods.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Headed to the Common Room
                                            wнen - Sept 1, 2042
                                            wιтн - Classmates - Kaycee
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 pm
    You're on your knees
    Begging please
    Stay with me
    But honestly
    I just need to be a little crazy

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili led the small squad of Huffepuff first years down to the dungeon staircase and stopped looking to make sure they were all accounted for. "The Hufflepuff common room and dorms are located in the dungeons along with the Slytherins, so if you meet any friends in Slytherin, it'll be easy to walk to and from the Great Hall with them! I should also warn you not to try and sneak into the Slytherin rooms since, for one it's against the rules and two, you really don't want be on the bad side of their Head. Who you will actually meet at your first Herbology class!" She just barely resisted shuddering at imagining a truly mad Professor Hill. "Alright! Keep together we're going down to the basement!"

All my life I've been good,
    But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
    All I want is to mess around
    And I don't really care about
    If you love me
    If you hate me
    You can't save me

murruelecreuset

Dragon Songcrafter

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:58 pm
    XI The law, the justice, the truth...

AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
    first year || Slytherin || muggleborn

"Nikuchi korechhe," August muttered, nearly out of breath as he struggled to move up the stairs. He'd run, but running was definitely improper and he honestly didn't have the stamina to do anything better than a slightly-faster-than-crawling pace up the stairs. Every day for the next seven years, it seemed, he was doomed to climb these mind-numbing stairs to get out of the death-hole that was his assigned sleeping spot, in order to get to class. Of course, today, he had conveniently forgotten his writing folder and had to climb all the way down and now all the way back up to fetch it before finding the Daily Dragon room. He better not be late. That would be a terrible impression for Mr. Delacroix, and August could not afford a bad impression on the Editor-in-Chief.

With another sigh, the first year clutched the railing and continued climbing.

Kungfudemoness

No matter what, I promise, I will protect you. IV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:24 pm
    Time to let it go, it won't let go of me
    Hanging by a thread, cutting the cord
    And then falling back into the black
    'Cause if I don't, if I wait 'til it feels right
    I'll be waiting my whole life

User Image
    𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
    𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
    𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ SECOND YEAR

Gid skulked along the stairwell after class, still chattering on to the twins. "I'm surprised your mum and dad didn't break you out or anything." Weren't vampires supposed to be really sneaky? Even if they hadn't been undead, Uncle Dom and Aunt Gracie were still the type to creep into Hogwarts to rescue their kids from a tyrannical hospital wing. That's why Gid never went there when he was sick. Who knew if they'd let you leave? Although Aunt Ada would probably come fetch him at some point.

"Also, your dad is the most dramatic person ever," he pointed out with a smirk, "and that's counting like, Desiree." Then he frowned. "But last year was pretty boring, you didn't miss much. Or- I was late to class a lot or lost, so I dunno. Maybe we all missed all the excitement. We've got a lot of annoying people in our year, though. Like that Vespera one from Slytherin. Never shuts up."

OOC:
    Essy ze Ninja

Gold, when you see me, hi, if you need me
    Babe, that's the way it was, that's the history
    Blue, how we used to roar, like an open fire
    That's the way it was, but that's history

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
    Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tipsy 100
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:53 pm

GWYNETH.& RHYDIAN.MCHALEN
    Second Year
    Ravenclaw and Gryffindor

╔══════════════ ══════════════╗
    【WHEN:: Fall 2043
    【WHERE:: Dungeon Staircase
    【WITH WHO:: Gideon
    ╚══════════════ ══════════════╝

Both twins burst out in laughter; Rhydian's was loud and cheery, Gwyneth's was low-pitched and airy. Though they had differing views on their grandmother, they both agreed they were stuck in that stark white room for way too long. ”Da' freaked and went mental when we owled and told him. I don't even want to think of the insane back-and-forth owls he sent to the headmaster.”

Gwyneth cut him off and said, ”Mum and da' did threaten to pull us out and take us to St Mungo's. Maybe we should've let 'em?”

Rhydian skipped ahead on the stairs, taking the steps two at a time as he continued Gwyneth's thought. ”We both figured we'd get better in a couple of days. Not...eight months later.” And what a long, dreary eight months that had been.

Gwyneth snorted. ”I dunno, I think Desi would give our da' a run for his money. We should run a contest: 'Who's the Biggest Drama Queen?' the McHalen and Whitethorne edition!” The twins laughed again and they turned another corner in the tight spiral tower.

”Anyway, sounds like the year was ruddy and boring, shame that. Wait a minute, that's the girl that got in trouble during Cohen's class right? Ha, that's was bloody brilliant.” Rhydian exclaimed, all laughs and smiles. But Gwyneth tutted and huffed, audibly displeased.

”Don't get any ideas.”

”Aw! Who? Me? We're just having fun! Anyway, we're plenty used to people who don't shut up,” he said, and Gwyneth snorted much louder than she meant to. ”So can't be much different than home. So! We've basically got the rest of the morning free until Drage's class this afternoon. Want to go do something?”

”I was actually about to go study...”

”Oh bollocks to that. C'mon! Let's go do something fun! Like fly our brooms! Or play some gobstones! Or practice some magic in the Great Hall while we wait for lunch? Or something? It'll be fun, I swear.”

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

mc2

User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                            I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                            And scream until I'm blue
                                                            I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                            'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                            When I'm six feet underground

Once at the staircase Cian turn to address the new young snakes. “This is the staircase to the dungeons, we share this staircase with Hufflepuff who wear the yellow. Stick with the green for now! If you come back smelling like vinegar, I'll know you were up to no good.” He said with a wink. He definitely sounded like he was talking from experience. Leading them down Cian waited till the last few stairs before hopping on the railing to slide down the rest of the way. He'd only be a few paces ahead and would regroup at the bottom before a quick headcount. Once confident he didn't leave a new snake on the stairs, he headed down the hall to the common room.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                              In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                              Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                              Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                              I'll be mellow when I'm dead

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:26 am
    User Image
                                                      Well it's too long living in the same old lives
                                                      I feel too cold to live, too young to die
                                                      Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose
                                                      Just forget the wit, it's the best to use

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟꜰʙʟᴏᴏᴅ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Parker led the first years down the staircase. He was pretty sure he'd managed to keep them all together. If not, well, he hoped any stragglers were found before the end of the night. In any case, he walked, deciding to narrate as he went along. "And to your left, we will see a blank wall. To your right, wow, another blank wall. There's a lot of blank walls in the castle, and if you're lucky, you'll meet them all. Now this staircase has a snake infestation, so don't mind if you happen to see one on occasion. Don't worry, just offer to hug one and they'll disappear faster than chocolate frogs thrown into a room of students. Anyway, moving along, we will soon be in the hall of more blank walls. Please keep your hands to yourselves and keep the picture taking to a minimum, as these are priceless artefacts we've been trying to preserve." He continued along, stopping only long enough to let Addy take the lead while he decided to hunt down stragglers. Hopefully there weren't too many.

════════════════════════

Location: Dungeon Staircase
                                                      Thinking: Oh great, I'm herding cats...
                                                      OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I lost my mind, in the city of lights
                                                      In the backstreets buildings and the neon lights
                                                      When I heard the thunder, I could feel the rain
                                                      It's the same to me, just a different name

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166

Summer II

Trickblues

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers