Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I've been meaning to come back.
  I really have been.
View Results

Rose Mitsubushi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:05 pm
I've missed The Suites and everyone here, like a lot.
I haven't singed on in like over a year, and I feel kinda bad about it.
Then I signed in today and I'm so confused.
There's moving items now and like 10 more games?
And you can buy pre-made outfits?
Holy crap that's pretty awesome because I'm horrible at that.
I don't even know where to start on catching up.
Everyone tell me how you've been.

And if you don't know me, my name is Rose.
I've been apart of this guild for like 5 years and Gaia itself for 6...
(Jeebus, that's a long time.)
I'm in college now, 19 years of age.
Life has been getting the best of me.

And I swear to everyone, I'm going to try to come back more often.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:40 pm
I was wondering where you'd been. You friended me and then you poofed around the same time so I wondered if I scared you off with my creepy cuteness vibes! gonk crying

Srsly though welcome back ^_^  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Rose Mitsubushi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm
Aww.
Don't worry.
It takes a lot more than creepy cutness vibes to scare me off.
wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 pm
Ah yes, well... y'see, I should probably warn you there are also random amounts of ridiculously insane notions involved.

I have this thing for arbitrary humo-- hang on, there's a dying giraffe in my bathroom. One sec... *walks off to investigate* No, sorry, false alarm. It's just the pipes sounding weird. *blink*  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 pm
All those new games, you can just ignore them until you're bored. They're not very entertaining, but they suck you in and get you addicted - and they DON'T give you any gold or anything. =_=  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:10 am
Lychee Fruit
All those new games, you can just ignore them until you're bored. They're not very entertaining, but they suck you in and get you addicted - and they DON'T give you any gold or anything. =_=

So they're basically exactly what I have on my Chrome browser?
Welp, I guess I'm surprised.

@Junimaia: I have a similar issue.
If i run hot water in my shower it sounds like a witch is melting.
A 5 year old witch.
So loud and screechy.

Rose Mitsubushi

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm
Allo, Rose! Long time, no see! [:

Yeah, I really have no idea how Gaia works anymore. I just come back, mingle, and and pretend I have an idea where all these items come from.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
Allo, Rose! Long time, no see! [:

Yeah, I really have no idea how Gaia works anymore. I just come back, mingle, and and pretend I have an idea where all these items come from.

I have a feeling I'm going to be doing much the same.
xd

Rose Mitsubushi

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am
Hahaha, I was just going through my friends list a couple days ago to see who I knew was still around, and only like 5 people still sign on with any regularity. And now, poof! Another one shows up!

It's nice to see you again, do try and pop in more often. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:42 pm
I signed on yesterday with my main account for the first time in over a year too. I can't remember when I joined Suites, but I joined Gaia in 2004/'05, so it was probably around then. I found it weird to see all this new stuff too, considering how slow Gaia used to be about coming out with anything.

Did you notice that it plans to update Housing this month for the first time... years?

Majorly heavy, life-changing things happened in my life. I feel like I'm really old to be on Gaia now, even though that's hard to judge for anyone who is a cartoonist... When I started here, I was 24.

I just moved to a new city, across the country. I've been living in a beautiful apartment alone for one month. It's extremely lonely, but maybe this is what I have to do in order to learn how to be alone and be okay with that. It's always been a problem for me, and especially so in the past 10-11 months... Then again, being alone so much of the time could be negative.

It's hard to know.

There are positives, though -- like how beautiful it is here. The leaves were neon red this Fall. Neon. Red. I've never seen that before. I didn't even know they could do that. It was amazing... and the houses, their architecture is lovely. Large, two-story buildings in a 1940s style, mostly converted into 1-level apartments or occupied by wealthy families who watch out for what goes on... I always feel safe, but I never know anyone.

One thing is certain: I am moving forward, and I believe I am also here to develop as an artist. Specifically, within my main art, which is poetry and spoken word. All this time alone has to develop into something.

Ha, ha... I'm good at putting the pressure on myself. Just one problem: art doesn't work that way. wink  

MissTaliszanna

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 am
gaia has gotten a little crazy! its only safe inside the guilds D:

miss you too love!
i keep popping in but never finding the time or a convienent way to login more than rarely.. wish i could, but every time i come the suites is less than encouraging D: this place needs some new life!  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games