Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Lair Of Raxus Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 pm
I was only planning on having one slave in here, and she knows the layout  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 pm
Drop off or pick up?  

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 pm
drop off  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

You're intoxicated by my very presence.

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe was being jostled around in the back of a dingy slave van. She was headed off to another home. The van abruptly stopped, and she growled at the driver. She heard the front doors open and soon she was being dragged up the walk. There were two men pulling her chains, and two more behind her with cattle prodded. She bared her teeth and hissed at them, her red eyes glinting in the late afternoon sun. One of the cattle prodders stepped up the steps and knocked on the door.

User Image_________________________________________User Image

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm
(lets have it be a couple years later, Raxus grew a beard)

Raxus finishes drinking some white tea when he hears the knock on the door. He gets up, bringing his tea cup with him and opens the door. He sees two guards keeping a blonde slave chained, and two with cattle prods behind her. Raxus drops his tea cup and lets it shatter on the porch as he realizes who the slave is. Raxus than tells the guards to let her in, and they oblige. Raxus then grabs the two chainholders by the necks and crushes them with his bare hands. He steps forward grabs the two cattleprods and sets them to the highest voltage, then aims them straight at the remaining two gaurds heads. He examines the corpses and mutters under his breath. "Thats for laying your filthy hands on my pet."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe watched as Raxus killed off the slavers. She twirled the chains with her fingers, smiling deviously. "well, now I know what's for dinner." she chuckled. She stepped forward from the shadows, and kneeled by one of the corpses. "Zoe." she said with a mini-fang smile before she sunk her fangs into the neck of the corpse.

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm
Raxus watches his back-again Zoe feed from one of the fresh corpses, He goes to the other three and drains the blood into the vials he keeps on his belt  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:32 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe, now full, sighed contently as she pushed the drained corpse off of her. She used the back of her hand to wipe her bottom lip. She gazed at Raxus, watching him fill the vials that would end up as one of her meals.
((I don't get it; did he have her before? Should she remember him? If so, what should she remember?))

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 pm
(kinda what i was planning on, yes she should, remembers everythin)
(backstory to Zoe escaping Raxus years ago should be Ghost attacked her in a hormonal rage during her forced pregnancy, Zoe ran off, Raxus couldnt find her until now)

Raxus walks to Zoe and wraps his arms around her, a few black tears streaming down his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:51 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe returned the embrace. "it's been a while. I've gone through a couple masters since I was here last. It's good to be back." she murmured. She looked around the house that she had lived in once before. There was new technology, but otherwise there wasn't much of a change of the paint and the floor, which made her wonder. She left the foyer and walked into her old room. She knelt down and removed the boards that once held her diary. She cringed, remembering some of the events that had happened in that room.

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:59 pm
Raxus follows his darling Zoe into her room, he watches as Zoe's cringe. Seeing her cringe, Raxus kneels next to Zoe, he wraps his arm around her and stands her up. He looks in her eyes and says. "Romeo is gone."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe shuddered again at hearing Romeo's name. She looked up into his purple eyes, her red eyes growing bigger, taking on the innocent look of a puppy. "what? How? Why?" she whispered frantically.

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Raxus sighs and says. "Romeo took over the body of Ghosts child, im not sure hes using it for, but i know it won end well."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe layed her head on his chest and breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh." she said solemly. She gazed into the corner of the room, where jre cello lied. It had been there the whole time, because she couldn't take it with her; it would just slow her down. She moved slowly toward it, running her fingers lightly across the dust-covered instrument. "oh how I've missed you." she said, as she stroked the cello.

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 pm
Raxus kisses Zoe and says. "My apologies for not keeping your Cello clean, i could barely stand to do anything once I had lost you. I kicked Aliah out along with Ghost as soon as the child was born." Raxus looks at the Cello and remembers the duet he and Zoe had played.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff