Looking For Characters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 pm
MiroIsBored
Much better 3nodding If you can just edit your form so that your chosen themes and your revised reasoning are closer together, that will make it a lot easier to contemplate the story and how they relate to the words when I can see them both without having to scroll up.

Also, good job Eileen on your revision. I think I might use your character for Broken Pieces and maybe Pain.

sweatdrop Edit: Actually, after reading Liada's again, I might use broken pieces for her and Pain for Eileen.

Change forms? as in physical or how I worded the connection? I only ask this bc I just got off work and my brain is SO not with me anymore on logical sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:21 pm
She's asking you edit your initial application with your revised description the way Eileen and Kits have done.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 am
ThisEmptySoul
Not my characters, but I don't think their owner will mind.

Character(s): Ayami and Leko
Reference Image(s) and/or Physical Description: Link Ayami is on the left, Leko is on the right.
Personality: Ayami is an angel {literally} who likes to speak in riddles at times it seems. Leko is a succubus/devil imp who loves mischief. They are two sides of the same coin.
Theme: 7. Heaven
Why did you choose this particular theme?: Aside from the accurate assumption of Ayami having connections with heaven {being that she's an angel}, she also has this special relationship with Leko, not just because they share a body, but because Ayami purposefully sought out Leko. Leko makes her feel whole, and while they might not always get along, she values that part of herself and at times takes great risks to ensure that no one, not even heaven itself, will take her away.

I come in here with interest and see TES has been taking care of me eek

If you need anythign further just let me know, I need to re-read things anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 am
Thanks TES, done and done!  

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:00 pm
Miro was trying to get her first picture for the theme list done before she came back, but she didn't like how it was turning out and might need to start over crying

But Miro has read over the edits and applications since then and here are her results 3nodding :

@Kits - Miro thinks she'll put you down for Eyes 3nodding She has another nekomimi in mind for Cat, but she might draw you both. She'll figure it out when she gets there sweatdrop

@Karrie - Miro will put you down for Food. 3nodding She finds the story behind Memory intriguing, but doesn't know how to translate that into an image sweatdrop

@Liada - Miro would like to know more about Liada's magic for possible consideration for the Magic theme.

@Tes/Angel snake lady blaugh - If the outfits aren't vital and Miro can make up outfits for them, then Miro will put Ayami/Leko down for Heaven. Not only can Miro not see Leko's outfit very well in the image provided, but Miro also wants to draw Ayami in something more angelic 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 am
Sounds good Miro, I'm wanting to work something up for you concerning eyes as well. I had it complete once but my computer ate it stare  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:23 am
NP Miro, I'll update it in the first post once I'm done here.

Her abilities mostly consist of conjuring lesser level spirits for assistance, She can create portals to transport herself to anywhere she likes despite it has a few minor defects depending on the situation. She can materialize things and her current business is potions and creams of all kinds being an alchemist. Although with her "upgrade" from Hecate now I still have to play around with that. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:53 pm
Miro put Liada down for Magic 3nodding If these lesser spirits have a specific look to them, then Miro is going to need reference images. Otherwise, she'll make something up or try to draw a portal instead. (A spirit sounds easier sweatdrop )

Miro also finished inking the image for the first theme today. whee Go Miro! xd She's not sure yet if she wants to color it the way she used to always color things or try something different, though. sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm
Figured I'd best get this in before my one spot is taken. Though if Miro feels Faerie fits another theme, then by all means go ahead and place her elsewhere. 3nodding

Character(s): Faerie KatrinaZ

Reference Image(s) and/or Physical Description:
User Image

Personality: Friendly, lighthearted, magical, mischievous.
She is a Seelie Fae who loves stars and sparkly things, and is always seen flittering around.
She almost always carries a wand, has an endless supply of various grades of fairy dust,
and usually has a familiar or two around her, such as birds or other animals.

Theme: 61. Fairy Tale

Why did you choose this particular theme?: Faerie, for the most part,
is based on some of our common Fairy Tales.
Though there really are Fae around us, both Seelie and Unseelie,
and can be seen if one takes them into their heart and truly believes.

4laugh

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:21 pm
Character: Psyzapp-d
Reference Image or Physical Description:
User Image
Italian Bombshell. 5'2" with an hourglass figure that won't quit. Very pale skin, longer black hair and piercing blue eyes.
Personality: Seductress, temptress, spoiled, controlling, demanding, high strung, ruthless, mean, driven, generous, sweet, romantic, charitable, refined, congenial.

Theme: 44. Two Roads ((Unless you'd rather have something else.))

Road #1 - the past.
Psyzapp is a temptress. A refined seductress who enjoys the finer things. A beautiful Italian Mob Princess who's family is wealthy, well known, corrupt and very connected. She has sacrificed everything she was for the family, her life dedicated to the code of the "family" which had left her cold, ruthless and unfeeling. Power and control is the name of the game and she uses her feminine wiles to achieve it, bulldozing over anyone in her way. She is the woman in charge and can play "hard ball" with the best of the fellas.

Road #2 - the future.
This all changed when she found love in the most unlikely place…a police officer. This man opened her heart and for the very first time she started letting the people around her in. She desperately loves and wants a family with this man. The perfect, "Norman Rockwell," normal life she never had or thought would be possible.

Psyzapp constantly struggles with her past and old ways while simultaneously trying to have her perfect "white picket fence" life with her husband. She bounces between these two realities. Like the flip of a coin, she can be sweet one minute and horrible the next. Trying to ride both roads of her life simultaneously.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm
As for a specific look for the lesser spirits no there really isn't one. Liada's minions are pretty much a variety of imps, sprites, a lot of lower and medium level fae. So if you want me to give you a list of said types I can and you can draw them however you like.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:52 am
Miro added KatrinaZ and Psyzapp-d to the list 3nodding She might ask some questions when she gets closer to working on those themes, but Miro has a pretty good idea of what to do with them 3nodding

Miro has also been working on shading her first theme picture, but isn't really liking how it looks mad Miro is hoping it'll look better when it's all done and she won't end up having to start over again. She did that once already when she tried a different method of shading and it looked too dull for her liking mad

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:51 am
Finished the first theme whee The theme list has been updated with a link to it, but in case you don't want to scroll down for it, here it is. Miro took all day to finish it and she stayed up longer than she should have because it was so close to being done sweatdrop

Miro will think about which one to do next tomorrow 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:10 pm
Seeing that outfit now makes me wonder if you're the artist behind the background on your profile. Love the piece Miro and anxiously waiting to see more. 3nodding  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 pm
That was one of the last major pieces Miro did before she practically stopped doing art sweatdrop Miro thinks her profile version looks a little better than the unedited original because of how the colors look. (Tes is in that one too, though he wasn't a dark elf back then xp )

Miro initially thought she would just work on the themes she has ideas for in order, but after looking through it again, Miro feels like she wants to do the Magic theme next blaugh

The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff