Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Apply for crew? (OPEN AGAIN!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 am
User Image

So as you may or may not have read in the announcements, we're searching for crew members again.
Being a crew member is a big commitment. You will have to dedicate yourself to the guild.
If you are accepted as a crew member, you need to give advice everyday, come up with ideas for the guilds, partol the sub-forums, enforce rules, help me organize stuff, and help plan on YOUR OWN initiative. I don't have time to sniff evryone out and prod them into giving me feedback only to have them say "It's a good idea ^.^"
No.
First of all, when I ask for feedback I want to not have to quote you 5 times until you post. You should hopefully find the threads on your own.
Second, I need more than just one sentence saying "it's good." I want you to tell me why it's good or why it's not good. How do YOU think we should do things? What ideas do YOU have to improve upon what I've shared? What are some problems? How do you think we should resolve them? Etc. Etc. Etc.
Like I said, it's a big job and not for the faint of heart.

Requirements:

-At least 30 posts in the guild. They shouldn't all be bumps.
-Experience as a crew member.
-A good attitude!
-An open schedule.

You will really need to dedicate yourself to the guild as I've dedicated myself to it. The only reason this guild is still alive is because I've worked so hard to keep it that way, but I've felt really alone doing it, which is why I need INVOLVED people helping me out and giving me feedback!

What the guild could use:

-Good designers/photo-editors
-People with good grammar (we need good role-models)
-People who can follow rules.
-Patrollers.
-Rule enforcers.
-People with creative opinions and a will to share them!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:25 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Why hello! CaptCharChar here once again. This time i am here to apply for the Crew. So lets get started on why.

Well I really do enjoy roleplaying, and I like doing jobs for people. I'm on Gaia more than I need to be so you wont have to worry about me never being active. I can participate in everything you throw at me and with all the time I have I can check that sub forum every day. I'm not the best animator, or artist but i can always try my best to make things look uber pretty around these parts, but I'm probably better off at finding rule breakers and moderating forums. Just ask my friend Sokaro! I moderated his website Trix-Hotel and I've been doing that since late July (though the website has been down for a bit, but I still moderate out FB page and our tumblr blog). I always have good ideas to pitch to everyone and I can promise you I will be involved.

Well thats about it. You already know all about me. If you have anything else you would like to ask me, just ask <3

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:47 pm
CaptCharChar

Thank you for your application! You're accepted biggrin
I'll PM you your job!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:24 pm
Hai~ Well like Capt right up there I'm online more then I need to be xD and since I can log on from my phone it doesn't help my case lol (Oh gaia app, I love you) As far as experience go, I owned a guild before so I know what it's like? Okay kinda since it never kicked off and to be honest, I tried and tried but it was a fan-base made due to boredom and I just needed to spend money on SOMETHING that wasn't donating and buying stuff >w>

I can draw? lol I can't animate though I'm getting there (kind of, not really) with a lot of gimp help and tutorials. I can virtually check forums and whatnot any time of the day with my phone and get back to anyone fast since my phone beep beeps whenever I have mail and I get an email whenever someone pm's me or quotes me or something c:

I like doing events <3 *ps, I'll donate for prizes and whatnot, have too much gold sometimes so even if I'm not accepted for the job I'll still do this. yes I know, I'm so kind* I also lurk around the art forums so I can always find or commish someone to do something nice for the guild c: I lurk around the RP areas and I can recruit. I write too much and now I feel conceited lol  

Zunshine

Timid Fairy

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:54 am
Zunshine

Congrats, you've made the (very small) team!
I'll PM your task in a moment, I appreciate all the help you offered!^^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:53 am
Yaaaay, don't worry take yer time *goes back to work*  

Zunshine

Timid Fairy

Essiemouse

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 pm
'Ello, Essie here, I would like to tell you why I would like to be a crew member:

I would like to be a crew member, and I may not have been a crew member in a guild, I am the god of a roleplay already and I am in like five different ones right now. Also, I am ALWAYS online (well, everyday anywho) and I always check on every guild I am in, and every RP. I will participate in RP's (ofcourse) and I will be sure to check in on the crew forum. I may not be the best artist, but I hope you accept anyway! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:26 pm
I_am_Essie_hear_me_roar

Oh yay! Our third crew member! :3
Hello Essie! I appreciate the submission! You our officially part of the crew! Please check in often in the crew forum! It's going to be a lot of work, but with your help, I hope we can get this guild up and running... at a faster pace! (It's sorta innactive atm in case you haven't noticed sweatdrop )
Also, be sure to look at the crew sub-forum to see which position I've given you! If you aren't happy with your position, feel free to PM me if you think you'd be better off doing something else!
Thankies~

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

J3st3r124

Greedy Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am
This probably wont be enough but I was invited in and I think I could be a good help smile .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 am
killakid124
This probably wont be enough but I was invited in and I think I could be a good help smile .

Hmmm, I'm going ta work with you on this one. How will you help? What are you good at that you think would help the guild?

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

J3st3r124

Greedy Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 am
Sunny Iridescence
killakid124

Hmmm, I'm going ta work with you on this one. How will you help? What are you good at that you think would help the guild?

Thanks for the help
Im going to make sure everythings in its correct place Im pretty observant and a good spellchecker  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:59 am
killakid124

Alright, I'll let you join crew (out of the kindess of my heart and the fact that i need active crew members). You can check le crew forum for your position~

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:28 pm
Well how will i start? I ran a guild as captain for about a year having over 1,000 members that were active mot of the time, so I know how hard it is to keep things straight sweatdrop

I am quite good at anything in general with guilds, except animating and fancy rolplaying post formats. My specialty is recruiting. I am good at getting people to join who have good talent or are at least good at doing jobs or something.

I am alos an active member of the GWCI(Gian Wedding Chapel Inc. if you havn't heard of them) and am currently applying for a job there. In guild I'm active and like to stay active. And I hope to stay a member for this guild for years to come.

Also I am now running an....Elite guild I guess you can say. It was started by a great man a long time ago and I am now taking up his mantle.

Well that is all. Hope I'm accepted smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 pm
Meso-The Wonderer-RP
Well how will i start? I ran a guild as captain for about a year having over 1,000 members that were active mot of the time, so I know how hard it is to keep things straight sweatdrop

I am quite good at anything in general with guilds, except animating and fancy rolplaying post formats. My specialty is recruiting. I am good at getting people to join who have good talent or are at least good at doing jobs or something.

I am alos an active member of the GWCI(Gian Wedding Chapel Inc. if you havn't heard of them) and am currently applying for a job there. In guild I'm active and like to stay active. And I hope to stay a member for this guild for years to come.

Also I am now running an....Elite guild I guess you can say. It was started by a great man a long time ago and I am now taking up his mantle.

Well that is all. Hope I'm accepted smile

Ooh! You sound very qualified *claps*
Accepted! Check the Crew forum for your job!
I hope you'll uphold the whole "active" thing, as I've had many crew members who claimed to be active when they applied and ended up quitting gaia soon afterwards (sheesh!)
Thank you! : -D

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Lunar_Rose12

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 pm
Ah, well...I'm always active on Gaia. I log in everyday. More than once really. Although it's usually just to check up on my roleplays. So I can always stop by on those pit stops to check everything. And always willing to lend a helping hand in any way. ^^
As for what I can do...well...mostly likely I would just be good for forum patrol. Although I'm said to be good at drawing, I honestly don't believe so but I can always try. Truth be told, I'm not much of a decorator/animator either. But I can always contribute ideas for the guild.

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff