Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Second Exam ] Waiting Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

A cabin near the border with the Land of Snow that is warm in the daytime but cold at night. The cabin is spacious and is equipped with several working restrooms, a fully-stocked kitchen, several couches arranged around a fireplace, and elk heads mounted on the wall. Despite the chilliness of the night, the building is easily kept warm with its one great fireplace and a central heating system. Windows look out over the frostier regions of the Autumn Country, but a fringe of colorful leaves lies on the horizon and shows the limit of the cold North's reach. The sun shines brightly here during the day, which can be problematic with the frequent overnight snowstorms that coat the land in white; as such, snow blindness is a common problem for those without proper eye protection. A large television hangs from one wall, but the only channel it receives is the one that broadcasts news about the Autumn Country Grand Festival. It is from this screen that the entrants will receive their fight pairings.

It is expected that all entrants will be on their best behavior not only to impress the other lands, but also because there are cameras stationed in the house that can broadcast live to the aforementioned television channel. In addition, all damage caused to the property will be billed to the one who causes it. In short: things will proceed smoothly if everyone treats the property with the utmost respect and acts responsibly while in the building. Fighting is grounds for immediate dismissal from the examinations.

Quote:
Chunin Exam Matches:

Participants: Alvard Shakuton • Hayashi Mizuumi

Participants: Ivilice Takamatsu • Tsukino Kazuki • Kenta Takahashi

Quote:
Jounin Eval. Matches:

Participants: Nekita Matata • Noctis Shinsetsu

Participants: Alzayr Hakemoto • Jae Ketsueki

Participants: Kyoishi Inuzuka • Kodoki Dokijima

Participants: Masashi Yuusashi • "Zero"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm
After entering the lodge and removing his shoes, Alvard took a look around. No one else, yet... creepy watching cameras, and a big television. Shrugging, he found the drink rack, took a soda, and after another glance around ~Hmph, no Ice-Cream...~ settled into a big comfy chair, watching the television as the weird news lady kept commenting on random people walking through the gates. Spotting a re-run, he saw himself rush through the gates on the way to the First Exam. ~Ehehe... right. Next time, maybe a bit slower...~ he thought, then took a sip and continued watching.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:17 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino looked inside the building before walking inside. She was suprised by how spacious it was. Then to top it all off, it was pretty classy looking. She walked in and grabbed some water, before noticing the other guy there. She kind of dismissed his prescence as she was waiting on someone else to show up, which that person was KEnta. But she was interested in seeing that blue masked guy. His body was attractive, hopefully the face was as well.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis walked into the second exam area. He wondered who he would have to battle, or more like the real him would have to battle. He leaned against a wall after arriving. He noticed the blonde haired girl from konoha was there as well, she was also looking at him. He turned towards her, he breathed out and the cold air of his breath hit the warm air of the building creating a vapor, like when you see your breath when its cold. The vapor exited through the mouth part of the mask giving him a scary look."You are from Konohagakure no?"He asked her.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

----------From the Main Court----------

If it weren't for the sunlight, the trip would've been unbearably cold. Entering through the main door, a whip of cold wind blustered through the reception area, making for a secretary's nightmare. Thankfully, the same wind clicked the door shut, cutting off the warmth draining atmosphere. In here, the fireplace could be heard crackling away as the central air churned out enough strength to off-set the constant door openings. Stomping her boots off from all the clingy snow, she waltzed over to a chair next to everyone else & promptly sat down into its fluffy confines. Bringing a hand up, Nekita adjusted the face mask to make sure its supports hadn't cracked off from the cold. "Is there anything else on tv?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:45 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino looked at the man with the blue mask as she smirked. The appearance might have scared other girls but she was all for a little danger. That's just who she was it seemed. She walked over to him at the sound of his question. His voice had a coldness to it,the opposite of her smooth voice. She ran a hand through her hair before looking him in the eyes. "I am from Konoha. Im guessing you are as well. Tsukino is the name,and its a pleasure to meet you."She took a gentle sip from her water before setting it on the table next to them. "So, do I get to meet the person underneath the mask?"

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Finally making it to the room, he looked around and found Tsukino, along with some guy in a blue mask. Shifting his weight a little bit, he headed over to where she was. Slipping the duffel bag off his shoulder, he placed it on the floor and sat down. "Sorry about that. So who's your friend?" He asked looking over to the man with the blue mask. Kenta adjusted the headband that was around his neck. He had to wear it there because his horns kind of got in the way on his head.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis nodded when she had guessed he was also from Konoha."Ah it seems the Kunoichi of Konoha are good at guessing."First Jae had figured out he was a clone. And now they already know he's also from Konoha, what a killjoy. it would have been better if he was some mysterious stranger up to the end of the exams. Then another shinobi from konoha appeared, he looked back over at the girl."I suppose I don't see any harm in it."He removed his mask and placed it down.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Shizuki stopped right infront of the cabin, they had fallen into a lot of snowpiles so Kyo and Doki were covered in snow and had it in everything they wore. "C-C-C-Cold!!!!!!" His nose was red and his cheeks were flushed cold, he pushed Doki off and him and Shi ran inside, Kyo sat by the fireplace with Shi quickly trying to warm up, leaving Doki outside in more snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

The ride was so sudden and the two nearly plucked out her soul after heading deeper into the snow. But of course; how could they hear her screaming when the snowstorms absorbed the majority of the sounds? In the end, she just clung to Shi's neck for dear life while her face dug into her scarf. Doki realized how lucky she was to have her goggles on at the time with the sun bouncing off the white snow. She could vaguely tell where they were going but at some point, Doki felt the dog stop. Doki could just cry out to the sky in joy, only her arms were stuck over Shi. The cold had made her limbs numb. And before she could even attempt to wriggle out on her own, her face was flat over a pile of snow. More weighing on her by the second. She knew who did it, and her heart stung at the fact that even Shi ran out without even being considerate. All that love catered on that mutt, put to waste. All the effort to drill out her fear of dogs came loose.

A hand slapped against the powdery dune along with the other elbow to elevate herself up. Her face peeled off every bit of sentimental, sympathetic, and forgiving emotion that it dried out into a face being twisted with so much hate. A face that could only be made when experiencing suffrage of a d**k move. She picked herself up, shaking off every bit of snow as she ran into the entrance before closing the door. Immediately the warmth of the cottage made her face feel tingly but her face remained frosted with the memory. She could see that some handful of people already arranged themselves, some warning over the fire. Her eyes passed through the irksome two completely as though their presence did not appear on this plane of the world. She was so mad, and with her teeth clattering out musicals, her innate ability to rage zeroed down to nothing. Even if she was just a foot way from using their intestines as plumbing material. Lucky for Kyo, the house had cameras leveled over certain parts of the room and likely more where they came from. She took a couple of breaths, expertly used to warm up her hands before settling into a seat next to Nekita. She did not want to be at the fire place right now.

"Say, Nee-san... would it be too much trouble to ask you for a hug?" Doki asked between chattering teeth behind a pair of thick mittens. Her expression was simpering down to her usual lackluster expression. Though her eyes seemed to plead, and her will was bent on marketing her cuteness. Although, she wasn't really sure. The fancy looking lady seemed to be important. And her request was pretty awkward should she take it so. The woman looked so warm and comfy, compared to Doki who just came in. . .

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:44 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino looked to Kenta when he came in. She was trying to figure out why he was carrying such a large bag as the man she was talking to revealed his face.He slowly removed the mask, and revealed a gentler looking face.Still attractive without the mask on. That was definetly a plus. She smiled at him before winking. "See that wasn't so hard. I believe he was about to introduce himself Kenta." She said awaiting the man's response before looking down at Kenta's bag again.

"What's with the big bag?"

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 pm
Kyo was already warmed up by the fireplace, he had forgotten entirly about pushing Doki into the snow off of Shi. Shi was curled up taking a nap from the ride. Kyo stood up and walked over to Doki, picking her up from the couch and placing her by the fire to get her warm. "Your slow Doki, no wonder you fell on your face in that snow!" He sat by her and hugged her, trying to warm her up.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Watching the man take the mask off, he noticed the headband and that they all were from the same village. However, he couldn't say that he knew the man at all. Then again it was a pretty good size village. Either way, he attention was brought back to Tsukino. He gave a small laugh at her question. "Just some stuff I didn't want to carry around while I was at the festival. A little surprise and all that." His statement was pretty true. It would have been annoying to carry around his bow this whole time, but it would also be a bit of a surprise to whoever he was fighting. This of course was assuming he would use it right off the bat. Either way he turned his attention back to the other man.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis heard some loud noises over by the door, first some guy came in a kumo nin, then another girl with some oddly colored hair. But he guessed he couldn't really talk about odd hair colors since he hangs out with a girl who looked like her mother drank too much kool-aid during her pregnancy. He looked back at Tsukino he tilted his head at her statement."I was?"He said with a smirk obviously joking."Noctis Shinsetsu, Jonin of Konogakure." He stated looking past the two genin and over at Doki and the other woman she sat next to, could they be his opponents? he wondered to himself before reverting his eyes to the genin.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:59 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

Sitting up in her seat, Nekita looked around as people filtered in & started several conversations, her mind elsewheres. It was still in such a situation when a bundled up woman with a pair of mittens caught her attention. (Doki) Oh my... she looked so very cold! "I'm not a huggable type, but please take my warmed up seat," Nekita responded, pushing herself out from the fluffy warmth. A few steps over to the fireplace & she had placed another dry log on to the pile. On her way back, she stopped by a large wooden chest in the middle of the seating arrangements & dragged out what she thought was a fluffy blanket. Unfold here... unfold there... geez, how thick was this thing?! In the confusion, her hat toppled off to the ground, followed swiftly by Nekita simply tossing the large, semi-unfolded blanket on to the chilly person. "Oh dear, my apologies," she huffed, flipping her hat back to its rightful place with a well placed toe kick. "I was just trying to help you warm up even a little."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff