Submit

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:40 pm
In the year 2012, in fear of the end of the world, music was banned from being played. A century later, in the futuristic city of Gralin, the government has a war against a group of rebels who wish to being back the music of their ancestors. And they now have the weapons they needed. The rebels implanted themselves with a secret government technology that turns music into warriors. The first battle wiped out half of both sides, in what will be known as the War of Music.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:42 pm
Skeleton:

Name:
Bio (optional):
Pic:
Song:
Warrior's Name:
Warrior's Pic:
Username:  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:44 pm
Rules:

2: No repeating someone's song.
3: No godmoding.
4: I am ultimate authority
5: PG-13
6: Have Fun
7: If you're wondering where 1 is, don't ask the government. They'll just try to arrest you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:02 pm
REBELLION

Name: Harken Woods
Alliance: Rebel Leader
Bio: Harken was raised on the idea of music being evil... till his great-grandfather gave him an Ipod. Ever since that moment, Harken has rallied to legalize music... until he was sentenced to death for propaganda against the government. He escaped and hid underground, becoming the leader of the Rebellion.
Pic:User Image
Song: Scream, Aim, Fire by Bullet For My Valentine
Warrior's Name: Dreadnaught
Warrior's Pic: User Image Plus an AK-47 with laser bullet capabilities.
Username: xXtommybearXx

Name:
Emmalyn Amelia Ilganoth
Alliance:
Goverment! (But secretly a rebel.. Shhh..)
Bio (optional):
That is abruptly, none of your business.. Thankyou..
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Song:
Rev 22:20
Warrior's Name:
Luccatone
Warrior's Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username:
S C A R Y G I R L I E  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 pm
GOVERNMENT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:29 pm
Walking down the busied streets of Gralin. Was none other than a government official. Wearing her usual tight pencil skirt, and blouse, with her high heels. She walked forward her magenta colored hair up in a high bun. Ignoring the glances of a few young men she was well aware the outfit showed off her petite body. Though ignoring a few whistles she then turned around quickly. Slapping the faces of two young men her black thinly outlined eyes were narrowed."Don't even.. I can have your whole life revoked just like this.." She said quickly before snapping her fingers. Glaring them down she watched them apologize before running off. Looking away she walked forward into the building she had been looking for. Which was a skyscrapper. Walking in she ignored a few stares of coworkers before handing her briefcase to a young man."I want a coffee.. And a water.. Has Ravanni called back on those new laws? And Lynn did she call the vice president of the government? No..? Well get on it!" Snapped her voice quickly yet ruthlessly, she looked forward seeing a few faces that she knew already were rebels. Nodding idly to them she walked up to her office being the head of the government technology department.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 pm
Harken sat in his office, if you could call it that. He was sitting in a makeshift zero-gravity field, the one he was always found in when not planning or outside his hideout. He had the Ipod playing as he started to do backflips.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:42 pm
Sitting in her office, her chair was turned her back facing the door. Staring out her window she could feel all of the anger boiling. She was seconds from slapping one of these new interns. Folding her hands she stared out the large window before a thought struck her mind. She could revoke Harkens sentence if she could get to the right place. But that would mean.. Letting out a quieted groan of disgust she made a face. She'd have to most likely seduce Michael Livingth. Who was a total disgusting and pigheaded idiot. So what if he was a big manager? She didn't care.. Though he always had the smirk like every woman wanted him. Feeling her fists clench a little she gnawed on her bottom lip wondering how far she'd have to go.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 pm
Harken landed with a thud. He looked at his planning table and started to figure things out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm
Turning around once a few signatures were needed. She jolted down her name, but it felt more like she was signing her name to the devil. But yet once Michael walked into her office to boast about his new promotion, she tried not to roll her eyes. Eyeing him a little she watched him close the door before offering her to go out to dinner. Smiling she shrugged a little before giggling."Sure, sounds fun.. Pick me up.. Say around 8?" She said sweetly nearly gagging on purpose at the end. Watching him smirk before nodding walking out leaving some papers on her desk. Quickly picking them up she turned her chair back around before reading the papers her legs crossing idly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:07 pm
Harken smashed his hand against his desk. "NO NO NO!! Too much drums and not enough firepower."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:11 pm
Opening up one of her windows she grabbed a pack of cigarettes. Shaking the carton a little she then took one. Lighting it quickly she leaned back a little taking a drag. Truthfully she had a feeling she was going to get found out soon. Pulling away the cigarette she looked to the ceiling blowing out her smoke. She wondered how Harken was doing on his new plans. Making a face she took another drag slowly before ignoring a few interns.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:24 pm
Harken returned to his Zero-Gravity field, backflipping and thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:01 pm
Doing a few loads of paperwork, she finished quickly before walking to the front of the office. Seeing a meeting with the technology branch she nodded a little. Walking forward into a big meeting she met a few rebels that were like her. Hidden agents talking idly about the key points the government desired. But once finished she nodded idly before excusing herself before talking quietly with a few people.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 pm
Harken felt the field start to lossen. He quickly righted and then landed on his feet and sighed. He started on repairing the field.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff