Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Present is a Slave? (1x1 rp) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:55 pm
Nicholas was born into a very wealthy family, most of his life pretty much a safe haven and well. He's smart, keeps to himself, and is an overall very nice guy, almost the opposite of his father, who only loves his buisness and nothing else, only home for a few minutes and then off the work. Nicholas has learned to live with this, finding a love in something that he can always have, books. He's a huge bookworm and has his own library when he can read. What else could he want?

On his sixteenth birthday, his father gave him a rather strange gift. "A-a slave??" Nicholas asked, full of mixed feelings about this. "Of course son! You need someone to do you work for you! I got her at an auction. She's a sweet girl and will do anything you tell her too." He said, a greedy smile on his face. Nicholas didn't need a slave, he was happy with doing the work around the house himself.

The girl was around his age if not a little older. She was very pretty and loyal, just like she was supposed to be. After a while, she may also start to develop feelings for him! However, there was something weird about her, something not human. How will Nicholas take the discovery? Will Nicholas return her love?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Rules are pretty standard and everyone should know the rules by now. I'm gonna allow the romance to go up to PG-13, but nothing higher. Time skips will be used if needed.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm
Character Profile

[align=center][color=color 1][i](Quote)[/i][/color]
[color=color 2][b]Name That Will Stay Forever:[/b] (first last)
[b]How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?:[/b]
[b]I Act How I Act:[/b]
[b]My Story Isn't A Fantasy:[/b] (At least 5 sentences)
[b]Give Me More And More:[/b]
[b]Eww!!! These Suck![/b]:
[b]A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:[/b]
[b]Shh! It's Secret Stuff!:[/b][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm
'Give Me a Book Any Day'
Name That Will Stay Forever: Nicholas Alexander
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: Sixteen
I Act How I Act: Quiet, Respectful, A tad shy but still reliable and can keep a conversation if needed.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy:I love reading book. It's all I really do. Dad has tried his best to get me into the buisness, but I don't care, I just want to read. Maybe it's cause mother read to me all the time. She died when I was only four and since then I've had an interest in reading all the time.

For some reason, my dad thought it was a good idea to get me a slave for my birthday even though I don't need one. I do all the work around the house and don't mind at all, but still. I guess it'll be helpful, but I don't like the fact that she's a slave. Can't she be free?
Give Me More And More:
- Books
- Green Tea
- Anime (getting into it a little after reading some manga)
Eww!!! These Suck!:
- Business stuff
- Coffee
- Sports
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:
User Image
Shh! It's Secret Stuff!: I'm ticklish... but don't tell anyone!

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 pm
"From your mouth to God's ears? Don't I wish!"
Name That Will Stay Forever: Leila Kochavi
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: 18
I Act How I Act: Quiet, loyal, slow-tempered and not always completely obedient
My Story Isn't A Fantasy: I got lost in the Sinai desert when I was eight, and a Bedouin caravan found me and sold me as a slave. I've had one master before, but he sold me once he'd gotten all the use out of me that he needed.
Give Me More And More:
- Music
- Cranberry juice
- Sunny, warm days
Eww!!! These Suck!:
- Rain
- Crowds
- Being hit
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words: User Image
Shh! It's Secret Stuff!: I turn into a kitsune on the nights/days of the full and new moon. It's a curse my first master put on me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm
A new day meant a new day of reading for Nicholas. He was up early, a nice cup of green tea to start it off and a comfy arm chair in his library to sit in while he read. He didn't have school today and even if he did, he was home schooled, taught by a women who comes and teaches him things he already knows due to his extensive reading. Today's genre seemed to be sci-fi horror, staring off with some good old Resident Evil.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:07 pm
As always, Leila was up before her new master. It had only been a week since her master's father had bought her, but she was already used to the way of things in her new home. She'd been lucky enough to make friends with the household's cook, so along with the young master's breakfast she also got a little food for herself. Balancing the tray precariously in one hand, Leila rapped lightly on Master Nicholas's library door. She knew he would be reading as he always did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Nicholas could hear his slave opening the door to his library with his breakfast. It was a routine deal really. "Do you need any assistance Leila? Wouldn't want you to drop any food in here." He asked, wanting to be helpful but also not wanting his floor dirtied.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 pm
Leila strode to the table beside Master Nicholas's chair and set down the tray with his breakfast, all without spilling a drop or a crumb. "No. I don't need any help, Master. Are you enjoying your book?" She didn't really care, but even if her young master wouldn't harm her for not appearing to care, his father most definitely would.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm
"Oh okay. Thank you for the breakfast." He said with a charming smile. He then gave a nod when she asked about the book. "Why yes I am. Horror really isn't something I look for in a good read, but I thought that I should open up my options more." He said to her. "Oh and you do have to fake care or anything. If you don't want to ask, just don't, I don't really want you doing anything you don't want to do." Nicholas said, looking back to his book while sipping some of his tea.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 pm
Leila blinked once, but that was the extent of the surprise that she showed. "As you wish, Master." She turned to the bookshelves and started arranging the books, returning the ones Nicholas had already read to their places on the shelves.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 pm
Nicholas just gave a sigh, watching her put books away. He liked the help yes and she was a nice girl, but he still didn't think it was necessary for him to even have a slave. He didn't want to think of her as a slave, but more as a friend. A friend who just does cleaning around the house and such. He started to eat his breakfast as he read, still drinking his green tea as well. Once he finished his food, he saved his spot in his book and placed it on his seat, grabbing the dishes. He then went out to put them away, not even asking Lelia to do it. He could take care of himself and wash his own dishes. He didn't need a slave to do it.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 pm
A little quicker than she should have been able to move, Leila intercepted him and took the empty tray. "I believe that is my job, Master. Please do not give your father reason to think I am not worth what he payed for me." She took the dishes to the kitchen and washed them. "He's too nice," she muttered to herself. "Too nice."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 pm
Nicholas wanted to interject, but she already took the plates from him and left. He just simply shook his head and went back to his books. "I can take care of myself. I don't need a slave to do what I've been doing on my own since I was little." He uttered to himself. "Why does she always go back to talking about my father. He can't do anything about it. Sure he bought her, but the contract has my name on it. Stupid father, tricking me into thinking I was signing a lease for more books. I should have known better." He said to himself, pushing up his glasses from his nose.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:31 pm
When Leila had finished cleaning Master Nicholas's breakfast dishes, she returned to the library. "Is there anything you need for me to do, Master?" she asked. It wouldn't really do for her to be lazing about this early in the day, after all.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff