Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
seeking roleplay partner[s]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naibzel

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 pm
Looking for a romantic roleplay partner, has to be mostly literate and able to express detail. No one liners please cx

How do I roleplay?

||| I smirked as my hair cascaded from behind my hear, looking down at you. I had your wrists pinned above your head. Leaning in my lips graze your ear as I whisper, "I know you're enjoying this as much as I am" I sit up, running my fingers lightly over your torso ||| .... to be cont.

I would have written more but I don't wanna get in trouble *cough* I'm not all that good, but hey practice makes perfect xD Feel free to message me if your interested c:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:50 am
Yasashii saw an interesting role play thread, cocking her head to the side ever so slightly, she decided she would click on it her red messy hair even messier after winning her battle against sleep to so much as get out of bed and then plop right back down on a chair computer in lap. She clapped her small pale hands together and giggled softly seeing the 'example' of a post,
"What a wonderful idea!" she cheered softly her voice a little horse from sleeping on her face, "I think I just might like to try this!" she decided clicking the reply button with great excitement for the potential role plays to come.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Angel hallo

Beloved Mage

16,915 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Object of Affection 150