Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Busted Up Knee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm sexy and I
  Know It
View Results

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:24 am
So I went to my cousin's buck/doe party and ofcourse we went out to the bars and stuff and I have no clue what happend but I messed up my leg pretty bad.All this week I've been trying to suck it up but it's now gotten worse and I'm worried that I either have another fracture(cause I broke my leg before from doing next to nothing) or it's just a REALLY bad pulled muscle. I'm not exactly sure how I'm gonna explain that to the doctor today when I go to the emergency room since I really don't remember much about Saturday night.I'm like totally screwed...

Have any of you injured yourselfs from drinking and couldn't remember what happend?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm
Can't say I've injured myself while drinking and couldn't remember it.

Buut I have gotten various bruises and cuts that I have no clue where they came from. 8D  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Melodic_Madness

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm
Never got injured but I knew someone who locked the door and showered but didnt drown when he was passing-out drunk... then he walked over the top of his car like it was a mountain... then he showered my screen door in vomit. gonk
I don't like drinking/parties much.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff