Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] What are you? (Ocie and Jeanette Isabella) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:08 pm
Jeanette Isabella giggles delightedly at the wiggly tail. What fun! "Well, you don't really need to walk when you can fly!" she exclaims, fluttering her wings and doing a small flip in midair.

"And having a tail helps you swim better? So much the better! I think you're lucky," she says earnestly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 pm
"Have you ever seen a naiad swim?" He asked, this girl kept giving him the impression that she was seriously stupid. Or really sheltered. He couldn't decide which. "Some would say lucky, others would say freakish." Ocie didn't care. He was used to being called both, and neither bothered him at all.

"I would rather try to walk with feet than continue to float around like this." It was an interesting thought. To have feet..

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:19 pm
She shakes her head. "We live in the forest. I haven't really ventured out much...I have everything I need at home. But I've never been to the ocean."

Jeanette Isabella can't image anyone calling him freakish! He was so delicate and pretty! "Well, I think you're lovely," she says matter-of-factly. Because clearly her opinion was the only one that mattered.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:28 pm
He chuckled, sheltered then. "You should go once, you'll enjoy it." Ocie smirked, looking at her.

"You think I'm lovely?" His fingers reached out to caress her hair. "I think it's quite the other way around. You're the lovely one here. not me." The water sprite did want her to come loser, but he didn't really care too horribly much. if she didn't. It wasn't really like he could sway her choice either way.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:33 pm
Jeanette Isabella giggles softly. "Of course you're lovely. And purple is my favorite color too," she says, drawing a little nearer. She looooves having her hair played with.

She realizes, perhaps completely belatedly, that they'd never introduced themselves. Too awkward to start now?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:40 pm
He chuckled, "Whats your name?" Ocie asked, twisting fingers through the females hair. "I'm Ocie, the only winged naiad I know of."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:43 pm
Jeanette Isabella blinks slightly. She hadn't said that. She wonders if he has a special mind-reading power. What fun that would be! "I'm Jeanette Isabella. I'm not nearly that interesting," she says, giggling.

"I can take my braid out if you want, my hair'll get all loose and wavy."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 pm
"Do you like your hair played with Jeanette Isabella?" He asked tracing his fingers over her braid. "Because I'd love to touch it. To twist it about in my fingers until it looks gorgeous."

The thought of playing with hair, he kind of liked it. Not something he usually did, but then he was always different with everyone. Just like how different each of the pae he met.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:55 pm
Jeanette Isabella nods emphatically. He was definitely a mind reader, then. "Ooh, yes!" she exclaims, delighted. She pulls the tie from the end of her braid and shakes her hair loose.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 pm
He chuckled, running his fingers through the soft locks. "You might have to sit down, I don't want you falling over while I play." Ocie mused, twisting some here, pulling his hand through in other parts.

"Or would you rather go inside, grab a drink or something while we chat?" He offered, not bothering to remove his hands from her hair.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 pm
Jeanette Isabella snickers and nods. "I suppose you're right. I'm pretty good at keeping my balance, but maybe sitting down would be best." She lets herself flutter to the ground gently. She closes her eyes and lets the delightful feeling almost overtake her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:01 pm
He smirked, playing with the girl's hair as she sat. He would keep it up until she either told him to stop or he grew bored of this little game and made a move on her to get into bed. That was an interesting though, seeing a land walker into his bed.

"Is there anything you'd like to see on your head? A specific style or hairdo you like?" He offered, letting her pick whatever it is she wanted him to do with her gorgeous locks.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:14 pm
Jeannette Isabella shrugs comfortably. "Nothing in particular. It just feels nice." She leans her chin on her palm, sitting cross-legged. Her wings twitch every so often as she relaxes. "Mmm..." she says, sighing delightedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:19 pm
He chuckled, this girl would let him make her look like a clown if he wanted to. Ocie couldn't do such a thing to someone, even one as willing as him. The water sprite smiled, pulling gently on the bottom part of it.

"Lets see.. I could make your hair like the naiad queen's if you'd like.." He quite liked that hair style, perhaps it's because he fancied her a bit.. Who knew, Ocie certainly didn't.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:58 pm
Jeannette Isabella looks up. "I've never met the Naiad queen. Is she beautiful?" she asks. "If that's the case then I'd like that very much."

She liked her new friend Ocie.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces