Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Infamous Rp (Need Votes and Opinions Please))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Ending or Evil Ending?
  Good Ending
  Evil Ending
View Results

L33tstr33t Blaz3r

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:07 am
So after beating both Infamous and Infamous 2 on both sides of the karma meter, I finally decided to try my hand at building an Rp based off of the game. Now I have with me two story ideas. As you can assume, they are both based on what side Cole MacGrath was on at the end of Infamous 2.

Now I understand that there are those who haven't played Infamous or Infamous 2. That's perfectly fine, in fact as long as you've seen/ read/ played anything with DC or Marvel Comics on it I'm sure you'll grasp the general idea of Infamous.

Now then, the dilemma is this. Which story should I use?

Should I go with the Good Ending of Infamous 2 which in my opinion, would provide a bit more of a challenge yet would also provide Rpers with mystery of how I managed to bring something back which was once destroyed?

Should I choose the Evil Ending of Infamous 2 which would provide a more easily laid out story, but would more than likely leave Rpers to ponder if there is enough content given to them to want to continue to Rp?

Of course this is purely my personal opinion. Do not let this sway your decision in any way. The story ideas I've posted below are what I had in mind. Please provide feedback and vote on what you think should be done. If you think a story needs to be improved don't be afraid to tell me. After all it's still in the works.

If you don't really get the stories I've written. I've also provided with them links to youtube of the two endings of Infamous 2. This should help you understand where I'm getting the basic story ideas from.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:12 am
Good Ending

The Beast, a creature that threatened the entire world by means of a plague has been destroyed thanks to the heroic efforts of Cole MacGrath. Some know him as “The Electric Man”, “The Demon of Empire City”, but those in the city of New Marais honor him as “The Patron Saint of New Marais”. Using a device known as a Ray Field Inhibitor or RFI for short, Cole sacrificed himself and all humans who possessed the special Conduit Gene in order to save humanity from the plague. Millions of lives were saved that day. As the ship taking Coles body away a lightning bolt strikes the ship. The bolt reaches out to Cole, surging throughout his body. Like something out of some weird science fiction movie, Cole is alive once more. His best friend Zeke is shocked to see his once dead friend stand in front of him. Given a second chance at a new life, Cole MacGrath and Zeke Dunbar now search for those who possess the Conduit Gene in hopes of finding others like Cole and trying to find another way of unlocking their abilities without having to have hundreds of people die in the process.

Infamous 2 Good Ending  

L33tstr33t Blaz3r

L33tstr33t Blaz3r

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:14 am
Evil Ending

The battle at New Marais had ended in catastrophe. Believing that what he was doing was the right thing, Cole MacGrath accompanied The Beast, AKA NSA agent John White, to find those who were immune to the plague. Those immune to the plague possessed the special genetic structure known as the Conduit Gene. The Beast sought these individuals so that he could use his powers to remove the plague, killing those who didn’t possess the gene to awaken their latent powers. The Beast could no longer continue, having grown weary of the killing. As a means of passing on his mission, The Beast grants Cole all of his powers before allowing himself to die. In the aftermath NSA agent Lucy Kuo, a Conduit possessing ice powers and Cole begin their journey, activating Conduits at the expense of humanity. The chances were one in a thousand and they believed they were the next evolutionary jump for humanity. Having your powers awakened within you, you travel with Cole, but do you really believe that what you are doing is right?

Infamous 2 Evil Ending  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff