Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o.o
  <.<
View Results

B-ran The Cat About Town

Eloquent Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:28 am
Seriously, thought this girl really liked me, she seemed to flirt with me in the most obvious ways. Now she just went off and is dating some dude and texting me about it. I feel like I need to stop caring, and things will be better. Like, seriously, maybe then I'll be better off and I think that it's true that a watched pot never boils. I just don't know, I'm just in such a rut with everything, I feel like I'm a great guy, surrounded by friends, but that's the problem, their all friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 pm
sad

You were friend-zoned. Be prepared for her to weep on your shoulder when he breaks up with her and listen to her bawl about why guys can't be more like you.

Xiporah

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 pm
I wouldn't lose hope though, I had a guy best friend after we decided to go that direction on date 2, then I started liking him and telling him all about guys in my life, trying to make myself look in demand and whatnot, but he had loads of girls in his life and paid no attention to it. But perhaps I'm just sad and it's likely the above is correct. Maybe I'm telling you how you'll behave soon, having sadly accepted the friend card! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 pm
Did you make an obvious move when she was flirting with you? Maybe she thought you weren't interested so moved on.

It's just when I hear about guys getting friendzoned, I think it can be prevented half the time if the guy just made a move. At least then the girl knows you're interested, and if it turns out she's not interested in you, you can all move on with your lives.

But I mean I've had guys say I 'friendzoned' them and it's like 'dude I didn't even know you were into me :/'.

Also it's not like the friendzone is a place you can never leave.

tl;dr MAKE A MOVE ON THIS GIRL IF YOU LIKE HER  

Vitamin Crack

Gents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces