Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Hmph. (Jeanette Isabella & Himeros)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
Hmph. That had been a deeply unsatisfying encounter. Jeanette Isabella flutters around in sort of a huff--still in the mood for a flirtation, but definitely still irritated. This was, she decides, not a fun mood to be in at all.

She lands on a tree stump and sits cross-legged, leaning one elbow on her knee, and her chin in her hand. Hmph.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

Hearing something below, the half-napping deity blinked and rose from his reclined posture in the branches of a large oak tree. He was still lost in whatever dream he'd been having previously, or perhaps it was only a daydream involving pretty...

Well, hello now!

Through the leaves, he peered and wondered if he weren't still dreaming afterall. What a lovely young lady, though her brow was creased in thought or frustration. Himeros thought to himself, I'm sure I can help you relieve a little of that tension, sweetheart, if you're interested. Chuckling softly to himself, he knew better than to say any such thing out loud. One had to get to know the target before selecting an appropriate method of attack. There were few and far between in which his previous thoughts would do anything but lose him ground.

Couldn't have that now. Not now that he'd set his sights on his latest desire...

Taking up a relaxed, reclined position on the branch, lying on his stomach with his chin resting on his crossed arms, he put on his most winning smile before calling out to the Fae below, "Something the matter, my dear? Shame to see such a frown on such a pretty face." His feathered wings were folded in such a way, he looked like the oddest sort of bird, perched in the tree's branches, rather than a Pae.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 am
Jeanette Isabella's eyes snap up to the source of the voice. She'd thought she was alone! She rolls her eyes gently and sighs. She certainly like to have a blissful smile on her face. Frustration of this sort was the worst.

But she didn't want to frighten the orange beauty away by being...too forward.

"Just...frustrated," she begins. She blows a puff of air, sweeping her bangs away from her face. "I had a most...unsatisfying....encounter earlier."

She studies him for a few moments. And he was indeed beautiful. His wings looked like soft fire...she longs to touch them. Orange skin, bright blue eyes....she could definitely while away an hour or two with him.

Idly she wonders what the arrows he carries are for.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm
"Oh my," Himeros shook his head, clucking his tongue in disapproval. "Those are certainly the worst. Nothing better at ruining one's day," he agreed, foot swinging back and forth, dangling from the branch.

"Frustration is a horrible thing," he continued, rising up on his elbows. "Drains the body of energy the more you keep it bottled up. And also, it spreads to others like a disease...all it takes is just the saddening sight of a frown on an upset beauty's face."

With a flash of a playful grin, the Erote suddenly grabbed hold of the branch and swung gracefully around to drop down to the ground in a crouch. He turned his eyes up towards the lovely Fae female and chuckled. "Perhaps I could offer my services. If there's anything that might help ease your frustration, of course, my dear. My name is Himeros."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm
Jeanette Isabella sits up a little straighter. He's flirting with her. She'd bet anything he was flirting with her. A little smile creeps onto her face. Her most favorite of games.

"I'm Jeanette Isabella," she responds with a little smile and a cute wrinkle of her nose. She leans back a little, her posture changing from frustration to...invitation? She almost chuckles.

"And what kind of 'services' might that include, dear Himeros?" she asks with an upturned eyebrow.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm
And the bait was cast...and he had a nibble at the least! Now, to play the game...

Himeros laughed a bit, partially at her adorable expression, partially at her playful response. "A lovely name, for a lovely lady," he nodded, then returned her expression with his own raised eyebrow. "Now, what sort of rogue do you take me for, dear lady? Of course, I meant for a friendly conversation with a new acquaintance, meant to help you forget some of that frustration. Or whatever helps you relax, dear Jeanette," he added suggestively, keeping options open.

Conversation was certainly not the primary goal on the Erote's mind. But when was it ever?

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 pm
Ooooooh, she'd been right! Squee! Jeanette Isabella stands up on the tree stump and then hops into flight, hovering a short distance away. "Why, the best kind of rogue, of course!" she says earnestly with a giggle.

She lands gently on the same branch as Himeros. "A good conversation sounds lovely," she says, sitting astride the branch so her legs dangle on either side of it. "Although...." she says, tapping her chin as she considers. "I've been flying an awful lot today. Perhaps you might relieve the tension in my shoulders somehow?" She bites her bottom lip coyly, but her eyes twinkle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:35 am
The best kind of rogue, eh? Oh yes, he liked this girl.

The Erote flared his feathered wings, a rush of wind stirring the dust and loose leaves of the forest floor as he followed her back into the lower branches of the tree. His cobalt orbs drank in her beautiful form, like one dying of thirst in a desert who suddenly stumbles across an oasis.

"Oh, you poor dear," he clucked with a shake of his head, seating himself on the branch behind Jeanette. He peered over her shoulder to meet her gaze with a smile, baby blues holding the promise of pleasure, mischief, and more within their depths. "We can't have you suffering so. It just won't do."

Himeros interlaced his fingers, then stretched his arms, popping several joints and shaking out his hands to loosen up. Then, he sidled closer to the Fae, eyes tracing the soft curves of her back and hips with a lecherous smile. Careful of her interesting, glass-like wings, he placed his hands on her shoulders, close to the curve of her neck, and began slowly, gently massaging the tension from her muscles.

As the God of Lust, he was well versed in many forms of seduction. Many a Pae'il favored the gentle, yet firm touch of another skilled with the art of massage. Himeros was something of a master.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 am
Jeanette Isabella lets out the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. This is turning out to be exactly the game she'd wanted with that other winged Pae, and even more. She relaxes, shoulders drooping softly. The warm touch of another boosts her spirits considerably.

Clearly this orange rogue is a master of flirting. Jeanette Isabella considers herself fairly skilled at it as well. "Ooh, that's so nice..." she gushes, biting her bottom lip.

She wonders what his name is. "I'm Jeanette Isabella," she says after a while. She realizes she'd sort of leaned back into him, into his touch, into the warm hollow of his chest and stomach. She blushes softly, but doesn't make any move to sit upright again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:44 pm
Himeros chuckled again, quipping to himself, "I knew I was good, but causing short term memory loss? That's a new one." It was a good-natured tease; he could be a bit overwhelming for poor mortal Pae'il. He had to shift his hands as she leaned further back, but he had no complaints, of course. The Erote continued his ministrations; the selfless act wasn't exactly so selfless after all.

Leaning in towards her ear, he murmured softly. "I gave you my true, birth name, Himeros. However, there are some who have given me other names. Himeros, the God of Lust. Prince of Pleasures. Duke of Desire." He leaned further, just at the corner of her vision, to catch her eye. His gaze met hers, promising all that and more. "Insatiable," he finished with a smirk.

All you have to do is ask. And you will.

"Feeling better?" he whispered, his voice husky in her ear.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:05 pm
Jeanette Isabella shivers, the sensation crawling down her back like a brisk breeze. His breath on her ear and cheek raises the little hairs on the back of her neck and she closes her eyes, tempted to just lose herself in it all.

But not yet. There's a game to be played. Somewhere in the back of her mind the fact that he's the God of Lust explains why he's better at this game than she is. But that's the fun thing about the flirtation game, after all. As long as you're playing, you're not losing.

"Much better," she murmurs, her own voice a bit gravelly. Then she clears her throat and turns her head to look at him, a wee smirk playing at the corners of her lips. "Insatiable, eh? That sounds terribly unpleasant. Like a thirst that can't be slaked." She giggles softly. "I make no such claims to insatiability. In fact, I very much like to be satisfied." Her eyebrows go up, almost in a challenge.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 am
Nodding solemnly, a faux look of despair masked Himeros' face. "Yes, it can be...quite a curse," he murmured, resting his hands over her shoulders, fingertips lightly tracing over her collarbone. He paused, perhaps a beat too long before continuing. "Though, perhaps I'm not truly insatiable. Maybe I'm just looking for the right one, a perfect match of sorts," he mused with a grin in her direction.

His experienced gaze took in the subtle - and not so subtle - signs of attraction the fae was giving off. And he definitely found her attractive. Just a bit more play, then he could reel in his prize.

"Now, you, my dear, are fortunate." He removed one of his hands from her soft skin to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "To possess no such curse? It is but a dream of mine. Though you need not dream. All you need do is ask. I am skilled in more than just shoulder massages." He let the implication hang in the air, though he helped it along with a suggestive quirk of his eyebrow and a grin as he slid his arm around her waist.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am
Jeanette Isabella giggles. Perfect match? Not likely. He thinks he's playing her, and he is, but she's playing him right back. She knows his type well, and the only way he'd be happy is as a bumblebee, flitting from flower to flower and never pausing for long at any one. But then, it isn't as if she's looking to put roots down either.

"I'm sure I know exactly what you're skilled at," she says with a playful smile, standing up and balancing on the branch, her glassy wings flicking every so often to help keep her steady. His arm around her waist had felt so nice, but that road led to everything being over much too quickly. So she'd disengaged, but with an invitation still on her face.

"But you see, I prefer to make a sport of it. A game, if you will. The 'ask and you will receive' business is all very well and good, but it seems so...boring." She chuckles and puts her hands on her hips. "So I propose a game. If you win, I am yours, to do with as you please." Her cheeks flush. That's another fun part of the game. "If I win, the game continues." Her wings twitch in anticipation. "Does that sounds fair, dear Himeros?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 pm
The God of Lust pouted as the pretty Fae escaped from his embrace. And here he thought he had her. So, what had...?

Ah. A player of the game. How...interesting. Himeros let a devilish grin slip, considering her offer. If he won, well...they'd both win, really, but anything he wanted? The poor dear had no idea what she had done. Or perhaps...she had. And if he lost, well, the game continued...so he still had a chance to win as long as they kept playing. Essentially, he couldn't lose.

Then again, by the nature of the game, no one really lost. It only mattered how long the game lasted until the final round.

"Very well, my dear Jeanette," he crooned, eyelids lowered. "I find your terms acceptable." He paused, looking her up and down with obvious approval. "More than acceptable in fact," he chuckled, practically dripping innuendo. "Now, what sort of game was it that you had in mind?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:40 pm
Jeanette Isabella smirks as she begins to hover a few inches above the branch. "Have you ever played Tag, Himeros?" she asks. "The rules are simple. If you can catch me, you can have me."

And with a giggle and a wink, she takes off.

This is her favorite part, thinks Jeanette Isabella. The thrill of the chase. She knew Himeros would catch her eventually--she'd never let it be otherwise--but the anticipation of when. Laughing to herself out of pure joy, she zips back and forth through the air, occasionally checking to make sure Himeros had followed her.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games