Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] What's A Girl To Do To Have Fun Around This Place? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 am
User Image Ophelia left the party she was at early because it was lame, she tried to get into it, she wanted to have fun but she just couldn't, the party just wasn't what she hoped so now she was left wandering around looking for something to do or at least just find the companionship of someone even if it is just for the rest of the night "what to do...what to do..." she said to herself with a with a sigh as she stopped and sat on a tree stump, wondering where she could go until she got up and started to head home, realising that maybe that would be the better option, at least she could create her own fun there even if it was just by herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image

The waters babbled lightly, clear and cold in the moonlight, save for a brief tinge of color washing its way downstream. It was no river, hardly even a stream...it was more like a tiny brook, babbling its way through the lush forest. Yet, it functioned well enough for the dark demon tonight. After a brief wash and a sip, he raked his wet hands back through his hair, tossing it out of his face. Nothing like a good feed, and a peaceful night under the moon and the stars.

Unless there was someone to spend it with.

The sobering thought had little time to dampen Devyn's mood before he was alerted by a snapping twig. He wasn't alone out here. With a soft hiss, the demon dropped low, golden eyes shining out from behind his dark locks as he sought out whomever was disturbing his peace.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:32 pm
Ophelia carried on, hearing a water near by and decided to head over for a drink, she hadn't had anything to drink for a while so maybe she should stop and quench her thirst, she had nothing better to do so maybe spending a little time near whatever that water was would be nice before heading home and rummaging through her food to see what food she had left over from lunch, maybe a snack before bed would be good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 pm
An echoing hiss in the darkness brought barely an ear twitch from the demon. He and his snake familiar had bonded all the more closely as of late, the demon not having the usual Pae'il company that he once kept. Not that Fang was complaining...some of those females had been loud and annoying, if you asked him. Which they usually didn't...some just screamed and ran away. How rude.

Devyn glanced sidelong at the snake, nodded once curtly, then keeping his posture low, quietly crept over to peer around the nearest tree. Whoever it was, they didn't seem to care how much noise they were making. Could be dangerous in the forest at night. Well, depending on which forest.

He was relieved to discover it was nothing more than a lone female Pae'il. No threat then. And it had been a while since he'd seen a pretty face...

Ack, what was he thinking? Down, boy. Best to make sure she really was alone and that this wasn't some sort of trap or trickery...it was the time of year when trickster magic was strongest, and one never knew what lurked in the darkness.

And since when did he mind watching something pretty for a while?

Grinning slightly to himself, he slid around the tree, taking up a watchful position. He was cloaked, not only by the shadows, but by his own black wings draped about his shoulders like a cape of sorts. He was not hiding, but he wasn't exactly broadcasting his presence either. Best to observe in quiet, without looking like he was hiding anything. If she noticed him, then so be it, and if not, well, maybe she wasn't the most observant of Pae.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 pm
As the young female Pae neared the waters edge she felt like someone was watching her, ignorning it for a few moments she knelt down next to the brook she had heard and and dipped her hands into the cool refreshing water, taking a few graceful sips she stayed loking down at her reflection, sensing where the other was before locking his place in her mind and sighed a little "are you always this rude?" She asked looking up and just looking out across the lake "the least you could do is not just sit there and watch me but come out and at least try and be polite" she said as she stared straight at the other who was watching her from the tree "unless I am not worth being spoken to" she said, looking back at the brook and took one last sip of water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:28 pm
Devyn didn't blink an eye at the woman's rude responses; instead he only smirked to himself. Spunky. He liked that. "Is that an invitation then?" He chuckled, ignoring Fang's hiss of disapproval as he stepped from behind the tree. The green-scaled snake was coiled loosely around his neck and shoulders, like some sort of odd reptilian scarf. Devyn shifted his wings, still wrapped around his shoulders like a dark cloak, and stepped out into the moonlight to greet the young woman.

"I thought it more rude to interrupt a lady without invitation," he crooned smoothly with a grin. Playin' the game, yeah...it came back easily, even after all this time. Nevermind that he'd been here first, so technically she'd intruded on him.

"My name is Devyn," he offered with a bow. "And, might I inquire what your name is, young miss?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 pm
"You have a point but considering that staring at a woman ix creepy in itself, in this case, I would of rather been interrupted, I will take entering without an invite being a tad better then sitting there staring at me like some perverted stalker or something" she said as she turned around to face him "and it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Ophelia, know anything fun to do around here? The party I left was boring" she said, looking him over, he was cute and hopefully didn't have anything better to do, hopefully she would be about to have his company, granted, HE should WANT her company himself but still, baby steps, for once she would be happy to just to find something fun to do and if he can provide her with that then so be it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 am
Devyn shrugged, seemingly unfazed and only smiled as he replied, "Very well then. I'll keep that in mind for next time." Next time, what? Nonplussed, he continued, "Besides, you'll have to forgive me, but sometimes these woods can be dangerous at night. You never know who...or what...might be lurking in the shadows." He smirked mischievously, knowing far more of such things than he let on.

A party? What sort of party would be going on out here, he had to wonder. Odd, but not unheard of, he supposed. This wasn't exactly the most lively of locations on Telrunya either, given that he'd chosen it for his hunting grounds for just such a reason. Fewer Pae likely to chance upon him and his unconventional 'feeding' habits.

Still, he took a closer look at her as he answered, "Anything fun? Well, I suppose it depends on what sort of 'fun' you had in mind," he led. Whatever he'd been about to say next, however, didn't come, as he'd taken notice of a small detail. Were those...fangs? He faltered, his smooth demeanor cracking if only for a second, before he regained his composure. Could it be true? Was this...another like himself? Sure, some other demonic Pae'il had fangs...but small ones, not large and extended like his could be. Like...hers? Could it be true. Did she face the same difficulties that he did? She seemed a fairly social sort, what with this talk of parties and all, but...how could he be sure without just...coming out and asking her? If he was wrong, if they weren't real (strange thought, why one would want to appear as such if they had a choice, but he'd seen stranger), then he risked exposing his own secret and facing the consequences.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:19 am
"Best you do" she said smiling at him a little and looked around the woods a litte before looking back at the other "forgive, I could do but still I will have to come out more often then, wheres the fun of hunting if you have easy pray to catch?" She said, having always preferred to hunt for her food then just gather a few bits of fruit off the trees or whatever, where is the iron in fruit? Besides, the thrill of the hunt was always exciting "and with me" she said smirking a little at him. "I have a fair idea what lurks in the shadows, I am a resident there" she said as she flew up to a near by tree branch and sat on it, ankles locked as she swung them idly back and forth a little as she took the fangs out of her mouth, they were getting rather annoying by this point "I have one thing in mind but I can't really do one of those things well on my own and considering we just met I think that will have to wait" she said playfully to the other and winking at him "anywho I am new around these parts so I guess a tour guide would be handy but first, could I just pop home and change?" She asked, deciding that if she was going to be shown around the place she might as well get into something a little more casual even though she did like this outfit it just wasn't something she would normally wear.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:39 pm
Despite his doubts, Devyn's heart sank as his suspicions proved true, and the fangs proved to be fake. Why? Why would she have been wearing those? Why would anyone choose to make themselves appear to be some sort of...freak...like him?

Attempting to keep his disappointment and distraction hidden, he dropped his eyes slightly to the side, in what he hoped was a casual manner. His familiar, however, was in tune enough with his bonded's feelings to sense the change. Fang hissed softly, reassurance, shifting his position on the demonic Pae'il's shoulders.

Devyn absently reached up to stroke the snake's 'chin' with a finger, sighing softly. Deal with it and move on.

"I see," he responded, honestly having only half-listened to the young lady's responses. If he had, his mind would have likely traveled to some interesting places, most of which likely resided in some drainage ditch somewhere. "Well, I am rather familiar with the area. I could show you around, if you like. If there's anything in particular you'd like to know about, just ask." He remained polite, but some of his flirtatious nature seemed to have receded, if only slightly. "If that would make you more comfortable, then of course, by all means. Would you rather I wait and we meet back here, or...?" He wasn't sure if the young woman would be comfortable with letting him know where she lived or not, so he left the option open.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 pm
Ophelia wasn't really paying too much attention to the other, she was pleased to just have,..maybe...found a new friend who was willing to play tour guide for her "I will probably want to know a lot but that can wait, we get to somewhere I want answers about I will ask the questions" she said as she floated down to the ground and walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for this, it is appreciated" she said as she started walking back to the path "and no, it's fine, you can come with, I have a tree house not far from here and you wouldn't really let a girl walk home by herself now would you?" She said smiling at him before carrying on towards the path.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm
"Not much out here really but more forest and trees, but..." Devyn started to say with a shrug. But still, it was a nice enough place, if without many particular landmarks in this part of Loka Nei. A moment later, he was grateful for the low moonlight, as his already-dark coloring flushed for a moment at her kiss.

Had it been so long that he'd been without the touch of another Pae'il? Here he was, blushing like a young boy at a simple kiss on the cheek. Okay, maybe it had been a while, but... He shook his head slightly, glad she had turned away. "Of course, my dear," he answered smoothly, the ghost of a smile returning to his face. "Can't have you having to travel all alone. We can't have that at all now, can we?" He strode to catch up with her, missing the eye-rolling that his familiar was doing in response.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm
"Forest and trees are nice and all but yes, I would like to see a bit more non nature type stuff...well, non nature like trees that is" she said as she as she smiled at him when he reached her "and no, you can't, who knows what baddies would be out here, ready to just pounce on me, it is a good thing you and I crossed paths when we did, especially on a night like this" she said, knowing she could handle any creep that came her way but still, she got the company of a cute demon so hey, she would take this as a good thing and use the others manlyness as much as she could if it meant staying by her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:27 pm
His mind was already racing, trying to think of something interesting and non-tree to share out here in Loka Nei. Well, might be a bit of a walk, but there was the Fae Clearing. It didn't mean as much to the demonics as it did to the fae Pae'il, but it was still a pretty place. Sometimes, it had special flowers that bloomed only at night and on special magical occasions. Devyn had never quite managed to keep track of that schedule, but he'd been by it enough to see it with and without the blooms. It was a nice place either way. And girls liked flowers and stuff, right?

There was the river too, as long as you stayed away from the rougher sections, where the flow increased and the canyon-like ridges began, before the waters reached the sea. He was still getting used to the landscape changes, at least in the areas of the Isle that he frequented less often.

Eh, he'd think as they walked.

He offered her his arm with a smile. "Exactly. Who knows what dark thing might be lurking out here in the shadows, waiting for a lovely young lady to wander by alone. Shameful."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:14 am
The purple demon took the offered arm and stroked the snake under the chin with the other, having always been fond of all animals, more so then any Pae, it may seem horrible to say but she did prefer the company of animals to anyone or anything else, always had, of course she didn't block any and all Pae out completely, she still didn't mind sharing their company and enjoying it but if she had the choice, not that she would ever admit it out loud, she would rather always take the animals over Pae. Oph smiled at the other and looked around the place, it was so beautiful out tonight "right! Which means I better stay close to you" she said hugging his arm a little tighter "it wouldn't be good for a demonic lady under a demon males watch to end up getting hurt, just think what our race would say if that happened, we don't need you being slandered, especially when it was my fault for wishing to have your company" she said as her stomach growled a little "and...umm...when I am done getting changed, care to show me where I can get a bite to eat? I am starving" she said, having having anything to eat since breakfast.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff