Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Best Friend Engaged.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:54 pm
So excited...his boyfriend well now fiance proposed to him at a pride parade under a pride flag. I'm so happy from them, and especially for my best friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:52 pm
That's awesome biggrin I wish them the best! My boyfriend and I have been seriously talking about getting engaged lately. He wants it to happen this year but since this year is almost over I don't really wanna have to rush it. Most likely it'll happen early next year, I'm excited but extremely nervous at the same time! XD  

Next_Gen_AnT

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm
Next_Gen_AnT
That's awesome biggrin I wish them the best! My boyfriend and I have been seriously talking about getting engaged lately. He wants it to happen this year but since this year is almost over I don't really wanna have to rush it. Most likely it'll happen early next year, I'm excited but extremely nervous at the same time! XD

I wish you guys luck!! hey maybe for new years? Lol that would be cute.
My friend is really excited and loves it when I ask about their planning but you can tell he's nervous. Also some of the things he says about being engaged are really cute.
Marriage is a huge step in a relationship, would be weird if you weren't nervous. xD Lol.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games