Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Gents
I wish the tops of my lower teeth weren't so rough..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snatch
  The best stuff on Earth
View Results

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 pm
..The underside of my tongue gets so raw from rubbing against my teeth when I go down on a girl. I love the taste of p***y though, totally worth it. Maybe I can get the dentist to smooth them out at some point.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:52 pm
I once tore that thing connecting my tongue to the bottom of my mouth doing that.
Boy howdy did that hurt  

Xahmen

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Xahmen
I once tore that thing connecting my tongue to the bottom of my mouth doing that.
Boy howdy did that hurt

Yeah that's pretty much the part I'm talking about. Seems that ligament part rubs against the slight gap between /raised bumps on my lower central incisors. Fear of tearing it is exactly why I'm considering asking about getting them smoothed out a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:36 pm
I dunno, it seems like smoothing them out would just have the effect of sharpening a knife. I'm no dentist, though.  

Diuy

essential attempt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:28 pm
Lick pussies, don't be pussies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm
I was going to make a comment about when I'm coming up to canada but I'm just going to go with wink and call it a day.  

Athigail

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:31 pm
Just ask the dentist to smooth your teeth down. I all my teeth smoothed down when I was younger. It feels so much nicer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 pm
essential attempt
Lick pussies, don't be pussies.

Trust me, no thoughts of quitting.

@grecko: wink

@alyssa: cool, good to know because I wasn't sure if this is an odd request to ask of my dentist.  

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:42 pm
The orthodonist smoothed one of my teeth down because there was a small chip in the corner that made a little rough spot. But I'll warn you, I don't know if there are other ways to do it, but mine was done with a drill. k,hjgvcfmdkjr. But it didn't take more than like 10 seconds so yeah.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:55 am
holy s**t that's a thing dentists can do? ******** smoothing them down, make him shape all your teeth into fangs how cool would that be?!  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:42 am
Man I know how you feel, but from the chick end. I literally have to curl my lips around my teeth and bite down a bit for B to give him added pressure which he enjoys more than loosely slopping over it like a wet mop. Sometimes I get cuts on the inside of my mouth from giving him head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am
Oh yeah I will warn you that is smells like crap when you get them smoothed down.  

paper giraffes

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 pm
Xiporah
Man I know how you feel, but from the chick end. I literally have to curl my lips around my teeth and bite down a bit for B to give him added pressure which he enjoys more than loosely slopping over it like a wet mop. Sometimes I get cuts on the inside of my mouth from giving him head.

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

I thought I was doing it wrong for the longest time. I mean he loves it be I'm like wtf why am I getting cuts?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:53 am
^5 for not being alone!

I also gag a lot, which sucks tooooooo. Giving head is literally the only thing that triggers my gag reflex. I have to literally put my hair in a ponytail, get to business and try not to gag. I usually gag about three to four times during, get all watery-eyed and snotty from gagging too much, then I can't stand the flavor so when that happens I wretch and have to spit it out immediatly after he is finished.

I was told that smiling while doing it makes it impossible to gag...rofl so not true. So not true, plus trying to smile with c**k in your mouth makes you look like ******** Jack Nicholson with this wide a** rictus on your face like you're a ******** killer clown or something.

Then 10 minutes later I realize i have cuts inside my lip from my teeth grinding into my skin.

Xiporah

Gents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff