Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
I hope I don't get in trouble at work.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The managers
  are idiots
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 pm
I had to call in sick, stomach flu.

But I've already had a warning about calling in earlier. rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38 pm
Have you called in a lot before?
Or do they just really get on your case about that kind of thing?

My boyfriend didn't know whether or not he should have called in today. I believe I made him sick and he feels even worse than I did so I feel pretty bad. xD But he went into work anyway. He wants to be able to afford to get his brother a birthday gift. xD

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 pm
Yokies
Have you called in a lot before?
Or do they just really get on your case about that kind of thing?

My boyfriend didn't know whether or not he should have called in today. I believe I made him sick and he feels even worse than I did so I feel pretty bad. xD But he went into work anyway. He wants to be able to afford to get his brother a birthday gift. xD
I called al my sick days off cuz of all the stress with the cops & crazy ex-stepdad that I was geting physical sick. So I really have no more sick days right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm
La Bijou
I called al my sick days off cuz of all the stress with the cops & crazy ex-stepdad that I was geting physical sick. So I really have no more sick days right now.

Oh I see. I guess you'll just have to tough it out with any other illness you get in the future? Unless it's something highly contagious I guess.
That does suck though that you've had to call in for things like that. Stuff like that shouldn't happen and be so bad that you can't even make it to work.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:47 pm
Yokies
La Bijou

Oh I see. I guess you'll just have to tough it out with any other illness you get in the future? Unless it's something highly contagious I guess.
That does suck though that you've had to call in for things like that. Stuff like that shouldn't happen and be so bad that you can't even make it to work.
I usually do, but the stomach flu is VERY contaigious and nasty  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:58 pm
La Bijou
Yokies
La Bijou

I usually do, but the stomach flu is VERY contaigious and nasty

Yea I understand that.
That isn't something you want to give to your co-workers or customers.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items