Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
deep though-filled questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darbear94

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 am
so i dont really know why but it hit me while watching HOTD that some "simple" questions are really hard to answer and can show a lot about you like the thought that popped into my head was "during a zombie outbreak if i only had time to save one person, maybe two if they are in the same spot, who would it be" and i thought about it and i couldnt figure out who i would and i guess it made me feel awful just thought i would share that with every one feel free to make comments about my problem or if you have anygood thought filled questions i would love to hear them  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 am
I would save my younger brother and, if I could get to her, my little sister. IT sounds cruel to abandon the rest of your family, but you need to think of it this way: "Who will be the most useful to you in a zombie apoc?"  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

darbear94

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:40 am
well see ya thats one thing some people would only think about who will help me live the longest and others would think hmmm who do i care about the most and im kinda in the middle and just i didnt see anyone that i really felt strongly enough about to save thats why i felt awful or i was stuck between two people  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 am
I have a hard time answering that as well, so I ask an extra question to answer it: who would I die for trying to save? And then the next question comes up: who would need me to try to save them? And that narrows it down to one of my friends who probably wouldn't be able to survive by herself.  

nurnse_rolol

darbear94

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:06 am
jettblack28
I have a hard time answering that as well, so I ask an extra question to answer it: who would I die for trying to save? And then the next question comes up: who would need me to try to save them? And that narrows it down to one of my friends who probably wouldn't be able to survive by herself.

you make a great point and i think of those questions and ya one of my friends comes up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 pm
It seems the simpler the question the harder it is to think of an answer.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

darbear94

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 pm
Crazy_Evil_Mother7

care to explain?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 pm
darbear94
Crazy_Evil_Mother7

care to explain?
If the question is simple then you don't spend as much time trying to figure out what it means so you then you don't know exactly what the answer is. While harder questions normally have more details and help you realize what exactly the answer is.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:11 am
Crazy_Evil_Mother7
darbear94
Crazy_Evil_Mother7

care to explain?
If the question is simple then you don't spend as much time trying to figure out what it means so you then you don't know exactly what the answer is. While harder questions normally have more details and help you realize what exactly the answer is.

hmmmm you make a very good point  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 am
if i had to save somebody, it would be my nephews. i love everyone sooooo much, but to be honest, my family kinda would slow me down. it's a dog eat dog world in a zombie apocalypse and the winner is the one who can survive the longest.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:10 pm
the most interesting guy around i guess. my family doesn't really fill that requirement  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games