Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Sparrow vs. LW [ Lessons Learned ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 pm

"Now, I understand how...unconventional this might seem, but I really am trying to get more adept at my fighting, and I wasn't quite sure who to ask, seeing as how most of my friends are, er...interestingly enough, ghouls. And I couldn't bear to ask Xiu again, so I have turned to you in this time of need."

Standing in the middle of the gymnasium, one gloved hand holding his scythe, the other resting on his hip, Sparrow smiled brightly at the ghoul standing across from him.

"I do realize that this is a rather...unconventional method," he went on, gesturing to the shewolf with a somewhat sheepish expression on his face. "But seeing as how what a good sport you are...? I'd rather hoped you would help me out here."

Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:24 pm
The she-wolf stretched her arms above her head before dropping them to clasp lightly behind her back while the reaper across from her spoke. Really, he was being such a dork about this. She didn't care that he asked her to battle with him! LW was excited to battle with her friend. Sparrow was just being the gentleman she knew he was. Which was where the amusement was coming from.

"Interestingly enough...riiiight." She teased, tail flicking. The she-wolf had opted for total brawl clothing. LW didn't plan on 'taking it easy' on Sparrow. Where was the fun in that?!

"Spaaaaarrow!" LW whined at the boil. "Stop talking already! I said yes, ya dork! Let's have some fun." The she-wolf shifted her weight and lowered her stance to something that would be able to move quickly. In theory. "Come and play, birdie!"

Jack, Ren was probably gonna kill her when she informed him she had been out battling today.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 pm

"I beg to differ," said Sparrow indignantly, spinning the scythe in his fingers around like a baton, idly flipping it from one hand to the other. "I do not entirely know why all of my closest friends are female. It's just one of those things that's strange.

He reached into his pocket, pulling out a coin.

"Heads or tails, my friend? I say heads."

The coin spun into the air, then landed in Sparrow's outstretched palm. A smile curved his lips upwards.

"Heads."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm
LW rolled her eyes. "I call denial." She watched the scythe he spun with some respect. She sure as Jack couldn't do that! "You totally chose the ladies over the gents and you know it!" The she-wolf pointed an accusing finger at him, waggling it as she shot him a cheeky grin.

"Well if you say heads," LW wagged her tail. "Clearly I must say tails. It just wouldn't be right otherwise." Her eyes followed the small shiny object as it spun in the air, eyes narrowing to watch it before it landed in Sparrow's hand.

LW sighed. "Tails, you have failed me." She flashed her friend a smile, eyes seeming almost brighter as she lowered to a crouch, tail swishing behind her.

"Welp, let's see what you got in you, my friend." This battle was on, as far as she was concerned. "And don't you go easy on me! I'll bite you. On purpose!"

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:42 pm
"Easy, on her, she says," bemoaned Sparrow, rolling his eyes exaggeratedly as he tucked the coin back into his pocket and readied himself, pushing the sleeves of his white dress shirt up to his elbows. "Don't go easy on her. My dear," he said with an exasperated sigh. "You are the last person I would go easy on just because you're a ghoul. You are a second year, are you not? Whereas I am merely a little first year."

He gave a melodramatic sigh, the swung the scythe out, catching the shewolf on the edge of her side, pushing her to the right.

"A little first year who does not know how to fight," Sparrow added, batting his lashes as a grin crossed his face.

User Image
[ HP: 30/30
Target: LW.
Damage: 1.
FEAR Attack: Using the blade to "capture" the shadow, Sparrow can hold an opponent in place long enough to do at least some sort of damage. ]

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 pm
LW snorted at him, lips curled up in that cheeky smile (something she'd learned quite well from a certain gryphon boil). "Whaaaaat? Maybe I was just trying to save your manly dignity by giving you permission to attempt to kick my second year furry tail?" Her laugh rang out as she stuck her tongue out at the boil.

The swing caught her side and she lunged to the right. Standing upright, LW tugged gingerly at her tank top, frowning. "And here, I was hoping that my clothing would remain in one piece." Sighing dramatically, LW gave the reaper a look.

"Doesn't know how to fight my a**." That grin and almost too innocent look that spread along his features was matched by the playful one spreading along her face. With a wink, LW darted towards the boil, keeping low to the ground for more speed and making herself a smaller target. Her hand curled into a fist and when she was close, she sprang and aimed for his shoulder, dancing back as quickly as her feet would carry her.

User Image((HP: 39/40
Target: Sparrow
Damage: 2
FEAR: LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled ))

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:37 pm
"I'm grateful that you are considering my 'manly dignity,'" said Sparrow dryly, spinning the scythe in one hand like a baton. "However, I am certain that isn't quite necessary."

LW's fist knocked into his shoulder, sending him skidding back a few steps, Sparrow swinging the scythe around to lob it against the shewolf's side. He didn't really have any reservations about fighting a ghoul, at least not anymore, especially when LW was giving it all she had.

"Clearly you don't need me to go easy on you anyway," he said with a sigh, standing up and holding the scythe by his side. "I find you're quite agile on your own."

User Image
[ HP: 28/30
Damage: 1.
FEAR Attack: Using the blade to "capture" the shadow, Sparrow can hold an opponent in place long enough to do at least some sort of damage. ]

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm
LW just flashed Sparrow a cheeky smile (really, she'd had a good teacher in 'cheeky smiles'). "Hey, at least I said 'manly'." She called back playfully, tail swishing in an almost taunting manner.

Her dodge after landing a hit hadn't been quick enough. Once again she got to feel the barest hint of cool blade as his scythe caught her side. LW bounced back even further before crouching and eying her side. Oh look! Matching slashes through her shirt! Wonder what Ren will think...

"Are you trying to make me lose my shirt?" She raised her eyebrows at the boil and then laughed. "You actually thought you could go easy on me?" LW made a gesture to her heart like he'd stabbed it. And then just to prove just how agile she was on her feet, she lunged at him again, except instead of trying to hit him upon her lung, she swiftly danced to the side and under the scythe to twist around and attempt to land a blow against his back.

User Image((HP: 38/40
Damage: 4
FEAR: LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled ))

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:50 am
Sparrow paused, eying LW with a mildly exasperated look.

"Do I look as though I'm that sort of boil?" he asked her, quite indignantly. "I would never do such a thing like that. Besides - "

He swung the scythe out again, catching LW around her legs and yanking hard, dragging the shewolf down to the ground.

" - I have a ghoulfriend."

User Image
[ HP: 24/30
Damage: 4

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 pm
LW mimicked Sparrow's look, with a far more innocent glint to her eyes. She knew he wasn't that type. But really, the she-wolf couldn't resist teasing him.

"Well...since you put it that way..." She snickered, twisting around to fully face him-

And felt herself fall backwards with a crash and a small squeaked out sound. She would have gotten right back up on her feet, except there was an almost comical astonished expression on her face. Had she...heard her friend right?

"You....oh my Jack!" Quickly rolling to a crouch and springing towards the boil, she made to knock him down (fair is fair, right?) before slyly giving his cheek a peck. "Congratulations! And who might this lucky ghoul be?" She asked, dancing back juuuust in case he tried that same move again.

User Image((HP: 34/40
Damage: Miss

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 pm
He grinned down at LW, then promptly flopped onto the ground with an unceremonious crash, landing on his back as the shewolf tackled him. Letting out an amused laugh as she danced away, he got back to his feet and straightened out his vest.

"Her name is Wren," said Sparrow primly. "And no, it is not spelled the same as your boilfriend's, since if I recall correctly, your fellow is named Ren as well. She's a peryton; a winged deer of sorts, but she's still relatively new around school, so I'm not entirely certain you've met her yet."

User Image
Damage:

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:18 pm
She kept backing away from him until she felt she was out of scythe reach for the moment. The smile she gave him though, it was huge and full of much happiness and warmth.

"I'm very very happy for you, Sparrow!" LW's tail flicked and she crouched down with a bark of laughter. "Are you serious?! Well look at us! Apparently, we have similar tastes. Or something like that." Giving him a mischievous look, LW shifted forms. Time to give him a different sort of target to attack! With a quick stretch (much like a cat), the she-wolf darted towards the reaper with the intention of giving him a small 'love n**'.

"You know this means I will clearly have to meet her, right?"

User Image

((HP: 34/40
Damage: ~

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 pm
"Thank you, my dear," said Sparrow, with an overly extravagant bow. "I do rather enjoy spending time with her. She is a special ghoul indeed."

Thinking of Wren distracted him, Sparrow's thoughts moving to the beautiful, pale skinned ghoul for whom he had fallen for, but LW missed her mark anyway, and he sidestepped her easily, lifting a brow.

"But of course. I will introduce her to you sometime."

User Image
Damage: 2

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 pm
She winked at the boil. "Well of course she is! She has you as a boilfriend, after all!"

LW eyed him, padding along in a wide circle. She watched him (and tried to avoid anymore side swipes) before suddenly darting his way to play a little game of canine tag. Which started with her attempting run straight between his legs with a snort of challenging laughter.

"I can't wait to meet her! She must be super sweet and awesome."

User Image

((HP: 32/40
Damage: 8

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:45 pm
"You have my ever gratitude for considering me that high of a person, m'dear," said Sparrow grandly.

"And yes, she's delight - ow - ful."

User Image
[ HP: 16/30
Damage: 0

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff