Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Seventh Year Classes
Alchemy V ~ (1/3) Open! (Delbou Review) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:37 am
Last Class: Points Earned
      Gryffindor:
      Hufflepuff:
      Ravenclaw:
      Slytherin:

Today's Class

Chapter Fifteen, Frango Frigus

Assignment for Next Class:

Read Chapter Seventeen, Mystic Potion and memorize the ingredients. You will be brewing from memory next class.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:38 am
Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V
Lesson Two: Frango Frigus Review
Monday, Block Five, 1:00pm to 1:45pm

╚══════════════╝

After a short break, Angel entered his classroom with a whimsical hop to his step and an apple in his hand. With the wave of his wand, the directions for the days lesson appeared on the blackboard located at the front of the classroom. "Today, we will be reviewing the spell, frango frigus, He nodded simply, then retracted his wand from his pocket and gave it a little wave. Cauldrons had been summoned to the students' desk's, two per student. "If you'll notice, I've summoned two cauldrons of ice to your desk. The first cauldron, I would like you to melt the ice with an incendio charm, the other, I would like you to practice the frango frigus spell, and compare the amount of water lost in both processes. You may begin."  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:08 pm
Today's Class

Chapter Eleven, Delbou

Practice the Delbou spell and review Chapter Fifteen, Frango Frigus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:09 pm
Professor of Alchemy

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V
Lesson One: Delbou Review

╚══════════════╝

The professor entered the classroom hastily, his clock had ran several minutes late, thus, making the professor himself late, but not by too much. The Hispanic man carried himself diligently to the front of the classroom and examined each desk which contained a basin of murky brown water, and with a simple wave of his wand, the familiar script of Juan Angel Amorocho scribbled upon the board with the page number of the spell to be learned this class. ”Welcome back, I hope you had an excellent summer. We're going to jump right in because this year is all about reviewing for your upcoming NEWT's.

“Now today, we’re going to review the delbou spell, which as you should know, can clean any amount of water of impurities. The volume depends on the casters ability and will, which can, if concentrated effectively, distill the water to be one hundred percent pure. However that is quite a difficult feat to perform. Concentration is key, along with pronunciation. Say it with me, del-BUE, and remember, just a simple gesture as you point your wand at the target.. Now turn to the basins of water at your desk and practice. I'll be here if you need any help or have any questions. If you're successful, I've also provided ink wells for you to dirty your water and continue your practice.”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 am
      Gryffindor:
      Hufflepuff:
      Ravenclaw:
      Slytherin:

Today's Class

Read Chapter Seventeen, Mystic Potion and memorize the ingredients. You will be brewing from memory next class.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:23 am
Professor of Alchemy

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V

╚══════════════╝

After a short break, Angel entered his classroom with a whimsical hop to his step and an apple in his hand. With the wave of his wand, the directions for the days lesson appeared on the blackboard located at the front of the classroom. "Today, we will be reviewing the spell, frango frigus, He nodded simply, then retracted his wand from his pocket and gave it a little wave. Cauldrons had been summoned to the students' desk's, two per student. "If you'll notice, I've summoned two cauldrons of ice to your desk. The first cauldron, I would like you to melt the ice with an incendio charm, the other, I would like you to practice the frango frigus spell, and compare the amount of water lost in both processes. You may begin."  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:09 pm
      Gryffindor:
      Hufflepuff:
      Ravenclaw:
      Slytherin:

Today's Class

Chapter Seventeen, Mystic Potion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

Professor of Alchemy

╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V
Lesson Three: Mystic Potion Review

╚══════════════╝

Entering the classroom with long, swift strides, a callous and purposeful flick of his wand had led the instructions of a potion to appear on his chalkboard. He smiled mischeviously as he glanced at each of his students. "Good afternoon class, today, we're going to be reviewing the Mystic Potion. I hope you completed your homework from last week because you will be completing this potion from memory. Do be careful...

"However, instead of turning this potion into me once you're done, I've set up an open area in the back of my classroom for you to test out your potions to see if it's been brewed correctly. We'll only be using the small vials for this, so the explosion will be minor, but, you'll be able to see which element will be easier for you to harness in magic. You may begin gathering your ingredients now."

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:40 am
Today's Class

Chapter Eleven, Delbou

Practice the Delbou spell and read Chapter Fifteen, Frango Frigus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 am
Professor of Alchemy

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V
Lesson One:: Delbou Review

╚══════════════╝

The professor entered the classroom hastily, his clock had ran several minutes late, thus, making the professor himself late, but not by too much. The Hispanic man carried himself diligently to the front of the classroom and examined each desk which contained a basin of murky brown water, and with a simple wave of his wand, the familiar script of Juan Angel Amorocho scribbled upon the board with the page number of the spell to be learned this class. ”Welcome back, I hope you had an excellent summer. We're going to jump right in because this year is all about reviewing for your upcoming NEWT's.

“Now today, we’re going to review the delbou spell, which as you should know, can clean any amount of water of impurities. The volume depends on the casters ability and will, which can, if concentrated effectively, distill the water to be one hundred percent pure. However that is quite a difficult feat to perform. Concentration is key, along with pronunciation. Say it with me, del-BUE, and remember, just a simple gesture as you point your wand at the target.. Now turn to the basins of water at your desk and practice. I'll be here if you need any help or have any questions. If you're successful, I've also provided ink wells for you to dirty your water and continue your practice.”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am
      Gryffindor: --
      Hufflepuff: --
      Ravenclaw: --
      Slytherin: --

Today's Class

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:54 am
User Image
Professor of Alchemy

╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V

╚══════════════╝

After a short break, Angel entered his classroom with a whimsical hop to his step and an apple in his hand. With the wave of his wand, the directions for the days lesson appeared on the blackboard located at the front of the classroom. "Today, we will be reviewing the spell, frango frigus, He nodded simply, then retracted his wand from his pocket and gave it a little wave. Cauldrons had been summoned to the students' desk's, two per student. "If you'll notice, I've summoned two cauldrons of ice to your desk. The first cauldron, I would like you to melt the ice with an incendio charm, the other, I would like you to practice the frango frigus spell, and compare the amount of water lost in both processes. Once you've done so, you're free to continue practicing the spell nonverbally or wandlessly, if you like. You may begin."  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:47 am
Today's Class

Chapter Eleven, Delbou

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 am
Professor of Alchemy

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V

╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:07 am
Professor of Alchemy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V

╚══════════════╝

“Now today, we’re going to review the delbou spell, which as you should know, can clean any amount of water of impurities. The volume depends on the casters ability and will, which can, if concentrated effectively, distill the water to be one hundred percent pure. However that is quite a difficult feat to perform. Concentration is key, along with pronunciation. Say it with me, del-BUE, and remember, just a simple gesture as you point your wand at the target. Now turn to the basins of water at your desk and practice. I'll be here if you need any help or have any questions. If you're successful, I've also provided ink wells for you to dirty your water and continue your practice.”

Quote:

Today's Class

Chapter Eleven, Delbou

Seventh Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items