Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy V
Lesson One: Delbou Review
Monday, Block Five, 1:00pm to 1:45pm

╚══════════════╝

The professor entered the classroom hastily, his clock had ran several minutes late, thus, making the professor himself late, but not by too much. The Hispanic man carried himself diligently to the front of the classroom and examined each desk which contained a basin of murky brown water, and with a simple wave of his wand, the familiar script of Juan Angel Amorocho scribbled upon the board with the page number of the spell to be learned this class. ”Welcome back, I hope you had an excellent summer. We're going to jump right in because this year is all about reviewing for your upcoming NEWT's.

“Now today, we’re going to review the delbou spell, which as you should know, can clean any amount of water of impurities. The volume depends on the casters ability and will, which can, if concentrated effectively, distill the water to be one hundred percent pure. However that is quite a difficult feat to perform. Concentration is key, along with pronunciation. Say it with me, del-BUE, and remember, just a simple gesture as you point your wand at the target. Now turn to the basins of water at your desk and practice. I'll be here if you need any help or have any questions. If you're successful, I've also provided ink wells for you to dirty your water and continue your practice.”

Quote:

Today's Class

Chapter Eleven, Delbou

Assignment for Next Class:

Practice the Delbou spell and read Chapter Fifteen, Frango Frigus