Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 pm
The jealousy was there, yes, but it was quickly overshadowed by something else. Tariel pouted her lip as she watched this pitiful, delicate little naiad girl pour her heart out and cry. The queen wanted to cry along with her. She opened her arms to offer comfort, but was cautious about flat out giving her a hug because things still were a bit awkward.

Tariel felt bad for making her cry and she wanted to fix it.

She also did not know how to respond to Kelebek's words, because she herself simply didn't know where things stood between Turin and anyone really. As it should be; as it annoyed her to not know.

"He does care about you," she whispered. That much she could say with truth, based on what she's observed at the very least. "C-can I help in anyway?" she didn't know if she could do anything, but really, she was at a loss for what else to say that wouldn't have her cry even more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:23 pm
Kelebek shakes her head and chuckles bitterly. "Not unless you know someone similar to Turin so I can redirect my energy." She doubted it. Turin was one-of-a-kind.

"Although," she adds as an afterthought, "Something sweet to eat would certainly be nice."

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:48 am
The 'someone similar to Turin' remark made her chuckle. "Waters save us all if there's two Turin's out there," she quipped.

Tariel, relieved that she seems to have calmed down considerable, points back to the direction of the kitchen in which they were just at. "I'm sure there's some snacks available," she says sweetly.

"I'm glad we bumped in to each other, Kelebek. I'm sorry for making you cry," Tariel says quietly as they head towards the kitchen. "I'm no stranger to heartbreak, so if you ever need someone to talk to, you can come to me. I may talk a lot, but I can listen decently well too, sometimes. And some naiads might say I have a lil sway in these waters," Tariel gave a wink as she tried being lighthearted, unsure how it would be accepted. But seeing that Kelebek was struggling with something similar was oddly comforting to the queen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:44 am
Kelebek giggles a little. "Waters save us indeed," she agrees. She feels bad for essentially dumping her emotions on the Queen, but to be fair, Tariel had asked.

"Thank you for listening," she says instead, shaking her hair out of her face and smiling shakily. Food would definitely help calm her nerves. "I'll take my leave now, if that's alright." She nods her head respectfully.

Perhaps there was more to her joke than she'd originally thought. Perhaps she did need to find someone new. Someone who'd love her in return.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers