Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
*sigh* I'm in trouble at work

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry I've been so sick lately
  ASSHOLES
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 pm
I've called in to much. rolleyes
So they are having a decision day tommarrow (I have to stay home)
AND if I call in 1 more time, I get fired.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 pm
Oh my, were you sick all those times you called in? And wouldn't it be counter-productive of them to have you stay home when you haven't been at work so many times?

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:12 pm
SnowWolf1118
Oh my, were you sick all those times you called in? And wouldn't it be counter-productive of them to have you stay home when you haven't been at work so many times?
Yes I was sick all those times. & hell if I know, my work is crazy stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:15 pm
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118

Something's wrong with your superiors if they can't see the reason for why you called in so much. Your work sounds crazy and stupid with the kind of reasoning they're using for deciding your future.

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 pm
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118

Something's wrong with your superiors if they can't see the reason for why you called in so much. Your work sounds crazy and stupid with the kind of reasoning they're using for deciding your future.
It didn't used to be like this, the managament has gone down hill since I've been working here 4 years now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:59 pm
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118

It didn't used to be like this, the managament has gone down hill since I've been working here 4 years now.

Oh jeez, have the people in the management changed or just the way they work changed 'cause something's wrong with this picture.
Anyways, hopefully they'll realize that being sick wasn't your fault and allow you to keep your job.

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 pm
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118

Oh jeez, have the people in the management changed or just the way they work changed 'cause something's wrong with this picture.
Anyways, hopefully they'll realize that being sick wasn't your fault and allow you to keep your job.

The management has changed since I first started, they are all dicks now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:56 pm
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118

The perfect word to describe someone. They're probably full of themselves thinking that they are better than you and other workers. stare

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 pm
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118

The perfect word to describe someone. They're probably full of themselves thinking that they are better than you and other workers. stare
Basically, me and the other cashiers al think they are ******** idiots and totally unsympathetic towards us.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:45 pm
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118
La Bijou
SnowWolf1118

Basically, me and the other cashiers all think they are ******** idiots and totally unsympathetic towards us.

If they are as you say they are--which I don't doubt--then they won't be leading happy lives in the end.

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items