Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:54 am
so ive had to put baby gates up in the 2 rooms where there are litterboxes, the laundry room and one of the spare rooms. since my lazy fat old man cat is so lazy he doesnt like jumping over the gates so i keep them a little off the ground, just enough for him to get under so a little more than half a foot off the ground.

well stowrm's head just barly fits under the gates but she can fit the rest of her body through so if im not keeping a close eye on her she can still get into the litterboxes.

and putting the gates all the way down on the ground wont work either, jumping over the gates is a really fun game to her thanks to my sister plus it makes going over to my dad's house easier when i have stowrm with me

so yeah, if her head can fit through it so can the rest of her, just like a vermin xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 pm
My favorite feral cat, Cali is a gerbil. I have caught her chewing up cardboard boxes. She doesn't care what's in them, she is addicted to boxes.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:21 am
Kipluck
My favorite feral cat, Cali is a gerbil. I have caught her chewing up cardboard boxes. She doesn't care what's in them, she is addicted to boxes.

lol every cat ive had will chew up paper if im ignoring them. my first cat ate my homework right before school once and everyone thought i was making it up. my current male will chew up my drawings if i leave them out and he isnt getting the attention he feels he deserves  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 am
Aversion training??? Cowboy use to jump baby gates, but, our gate was kind of old and decrepid, and ugh, a couple times it fell over as he was leaning on it, and he decided gates are scary and stopped jumping them.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:00 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Aversion training??? Cowboy use to jump baby gates, but, our gate was kind of old and decrepid, and ugh, a couple times it fell over as he was leaning on it, and he decided gates are scary and stopped jumping them.

our gates are very sturdy sadly. plus after the amount of times she has gotten hurt because of doing something stupid then doing that stupid thing again i doubt she would learn anything at all

she got her ear ripped open a bit by the cat last week and as soon as we got home from the vet she went to bother reign again. vet said she is always going to have a lovely notch in her ear gonk  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games