Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
My cat has disappeared off the face of the earth..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:08 pm
I didn't see my cat when I got up this morning but I figured she was just in my mom's room. Now it's night and we still haven't found her. I've scoured the house, and I dunno where the hell she is. No one let her outside. Yeah she could have gotten out but no one saw her go out. But just in case I looked around outside. Looked around to see if she'd somehow gotten in the hole outside where she usually goes. I didn't see her.
I walked around the neighborhood. I shook food. I dunno wtf to do.
There's been a big dog in the house so I dunno if maybe she's too spooked to come out from wherever she is or not, but I can find the other two cats..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:31 pm
Any luck finding her? I'd say just keep looking out for her. There have been a few occassions when I couldn't find my cat for hours upon hours upon hours only to eventually stumble across him in a drawer, cabinet or even inside the sofa, where he was hiding quite happily. Cats tend to have a good sense of where home is, as well, so even if she wandered off she can probably make her way home. Just keep an eye out for her (if you haven't found her yet) and make sure others do the same!  

Nion Kokesu

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm
Nion Kokesu
Any luck finding her? I'd say just keep looking out for her. There have been a few occassions when I couldn't find my cat for hours upon hours upon hours only to eventually stumble across him in a drawer, cabinet or even inside the sofa, where he was hiding quite happily. Cats tend to have a good sense of where home is, as well, so even if she wandered off she can probably make her way home. Just keep an eye out for her (if you haven't found her yet) and make sure others do the same!

whoops forgot to edit this post. Yeah I found her. She was outside. Sneaky cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm
Can you leave a can of Tuna someplace? Maybe she's not feeling well and has decided to hide. They can get into all kinds of places. My cat snuck under the floor when I moved to this house. Spent all damn day in the floor! Eventually he got hungry and came for dinner.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces