Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What am I doing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karsbutt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 pm
So, I was new to the highschool didn't know anybody, made friends quick, etc. We'll call this one friend K. Well, long story short, me and K started dating. Two-ish days before he asked me out, he said he wasn't gonna, cause he still wasn't over this girl, and I was sad and stuff. One day in Orchestra, I was playing the game of Confessions with another girl, we'll call her A, and both admitted we had a crush on each other. Didn't matter. In Spanish, she always talked 'bout this chick she liked, C.
When she found out I was dating K (she found out quick) she got so upset. It turns out, her crush was bigger than I thought. She started dating C. I got so jealous and sad. We both knew about our jealousy, and we both told K and C 'bout it. They took to it well. C couldn't get over this one girl she likes, T, and still even sees her. A knows. So C doesn't care if me and A does anything. K said he just doesn't want us to have sex. But we both said we'd remain loyal to our partners.
Two nights ago, she came over to my house, we went walking on a trail, where we kissed. We went back to my room and cuddled. She got to 2 and 1/2 bases. (probably even more, if she didn't have to go) She says it's a one time thing.
Now I'm just sad, it hurts so bad.. I don't want to leave K because I've fallen for him, but also for A...

Thanks guys you really helped a bro out! (^_^)
Turns out my feelings have changed an now I'm just playing the waiting game.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:20 pm
Help?  

Karsbutt

FireworkRepublicx3

950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:41 pm
Why are you trying to hit two birds with one stone? (three birds?)

From what it seems like to me, you need this quote.

"If you had really loved, your first choice, there wouldn't be a second choice." Think about it.

Good luck(:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:28 pm
Flip a coin, when the coin is in the air you'll realize who you really wish for.  

Leodom

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 pm
I'm not quite familar with bases, so what's 2 1/2 base?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:25 am
User Image

too complicated!!!!! >.<  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Scarlet Weather Rose

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:42 am
DJ Arctic Wolf
User Image

too complicated!!!!! >.<

^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:40 pm
First: I am in a somewhat similar situation myself. There is this guy I know who I love more than anyone I have ever loved before. I love him, but I am not "in love" with him. We tried dating, and it didn't work, so we decided it would be best if we just stayed friends. So, I have been looking for a new love interest, and have met a girl I really like, and she likes me. But when I think about being with her, I think of him, and then I feel guilty because of how I still feel toward him, though I now things can't work between us.
How what I typed just now can help you in anyway, I have no idea, because I have no idea how I can even make my own relationship issues work out, let alone someone else. All I can tell is to think really hard about what you really want, and do what feels right.

DJ Arctic Wolf

Second: Your sig. <3
*Bro-hoof*  

Khaz-Keeper of the Dawn

Desirable Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

APigInAWig

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 am
Chocolate Pasta Turtle

It seems that K is in it for the long hall and doesn't get jealous easily so he sounds like a nice boyfriend. Then again, he could be using you to get over his past feelings.

A sounds like she's either in total lust or total love with you. That's good. Maybe you can ask if she would date you without sex. That should determine if she loves you or lusts you. It sounds like you and A would make a good couple. Talk about it with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 pm
you have to choose one hun but good luck  

djredtron

vulgar shudder

6,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:59 pm
FireworkRepublicx3
"If you had really loved, your first choice, there wouldn't be a second choice." Think about it.

exactly what I was thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:37 pm
Thanks guys, feelin' better C:  

Karsbutt

Markirs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 pm
I felt like I was doing some kind of complicated AP Calculus questions >o<
I don't have much to say about this one but hope this will come through wink
The right choice is the right one and the right one is the right choice. (In the end you will realize who you really love whee  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games