Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
ISO PALS & PUNCHING -- Herryk || Lark & Ben Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm
Oh, hello! Welcome to my RP request/plot thread. (: I'm looking for a few things in particular for each of my little buggers, and I hope to widen my RP circle of friends in the process. :3

You can reach me a few ways! Whatever is simplest!
PM
AIM: latenightkicks -- if you don't see me online, just send a message. I'm invisible more often than not.
E-MAIL: pinchmonster@gmail.com

Onward!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Herryk is a big beefcake of a bro and he really just wants to make friends and help people. He's a nice guy that doesn't understand the concept of 'ulterior motives' and wants to find a friend in nearly everyone he meets.

I'm looking for a few things for Herryk.

Fights: Y1, Y2, whatever. I want him to get into some brawls in the gym because honestly he needs to practice. He joined Amityville because he wanted to learn how to control his strength and as of yet I haven't really done anything to help the poor guy along.
Jerks: I would love for someone to see a weakness in Herryk (he wants to make friends with everyone) and exploit it.
A ghoul to get ghoul advice from: Pretty self-explanatory!  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm
GODDAMN IT LANI I WASNT EVEN DONE YET

User Image

Lark is a huge, huge tomboy with a deeply hidden feminine side. She's very competitive and was sent to Amityville because she is not only the first non-grim reaper in her family, but she also has a familiar instead of a weapon. This causes some strange dynamics to take place between her and her familiar Ben.

Lark needs:
Friends
Enemies
FIGHTS  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:11 pm
.. is this ready yet  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:24 pm
LARK LORK LURK heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:14 am
Roch wants to kick Herryk's butt, then explain some stuff. But he insists that the butt kicking comes first.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 pm
So here's a thought - my new Reaper girl Anna could totally find/exploit a weakness in Herryk, but not right away! It would be a slow, tasty corruption type deal on her end, encouraged by her familiar. But it might be a fun plot to bat around. o3o

(also the idea of Herryk getting manipulated by a tiny frilly reaper girl amuses me)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 pm
Yes pls. O: Just let me know what you've got in mind? (: He's got a whole boatload of insecurities, most of which revolve around Freya if that's the kind of thing you're talking about? >:3

A different route could play into her BEING a teeny little frilly thing. He has weaknesses for little bits -- he falls into the big brother category pretty well. :>

Sosiqui

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 pm
pinchmonster
Yes pls. O: Just let me know what you've got in mind? (: He's got a whole boatload of insecurities, most of which revolve around Freya if that's the kind of thing you're talking about? >:3

A different route could play into her BEING a teeny little frilly thing. He has weaknesses for little bits -- he falls into the big brother category pretty well. :>

Basically, Anna's got a new familiar who's slowly corrupting her into a different species of Reaper than her original state~ a being that feeds off of despair and pain and craves it. Right now she wants to make friends; later on as the corruption changes her she'll start getting more manipulative with an eye towards causing the feelings she craves.

So it would definitely be a long-term kind of plot, but plenty of time to build up trust before Anna starts with the exploiting? 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:25 pm
Ooohhh yesssss. Long term plots = <3 I love this for real. I'm almost always available, so whatever method of RP is best for you let me know! Email, guild with quote tags, whatever. biggrin  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Kangaroo boxing and accents that neither fully understands. Lark Friend+Battle? >>b they were meant to be.

*stamps it*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 pm
mud wrestling

...I'll let you decide which character to use  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:50 pm
Watches the hound run from Herryk, then to Lark, and then back to Herryk.

Demi: *paws at the ground* OuO <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 am
pinchmonster
Ooohhh yesssss. Long term plots = <3 I love this for real. I'm almost always available, so whatever method of RP is best for you let me know! Email, guild with quote tags, whatever. biggrin

Guild with quote tags = A+++! biggrin  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out