Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I'm shocked and I don't know how to react!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi No Kami No Kaze

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:06 am
Recently, I got on my bus (I'm 13 and I'm in middle school, I've had girlfriends and boyfriends, but I like girls more than guys). My friend got on the bus right after me. I was already talking to some of the guys on the bus (95% of the students on my bus are guys and I'm friends with almost everybody on my bus) and when my friend got on the bus she joined into the conversation (I know she's friends with them too so I don't mind her joining the conversation). Then my bus driver gets on the bus (we were at the school and I think she had to go pee or something so she left the bus). Now, I knew we were probably going to start moving off the bus ramp to go home so I sat down in my seat and I stopped talking to get my bag comfortably in the seat so it wouldn't slide around (I do this every day). Then, my bus driver suddenly says "- insert my friend's name - you need to shut up! I know you play with guys and that's just wrong! You have no self respect and you disgust me!" So then my bus driver looks at me and I'm red in the face from both anger and sadness. I know for a fact my friend doesn't sleep around with guys. We're too young to be doing that and both of us realize that. So then my bus driver leans over to me (I'm in the seat next to her) And she said "Any woman with male friends is a whore. I can't stand to look at people like that. They have no respect for their bodies. And you know I tell my son if he ever has a female friend, I'd be very upset with him! Then I'd know he's up to no good." And this hurt me so much that as soon as I got off the bus I cried. I walked all the way home with tears down my cheeks. I don't like being judged and being told who I am and how I go through life. I know I'm still virgin, I know my friends are only my friends, and I think that is not my bus driver's business. Am I right, and also how can I cope with this? I mean up until now I've had a great amount of respect for my bus driver. And now she's really hurt my feelings and made me angry. stare

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 am
First off, you need to tell your principal about what happened. That was wrong of your bus driver to say such things and the bus driver should be repremanded and taking sensitivity classes or something.  

Valiant_Moon

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Watashi No Kami No Kaze

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:17 am
Valiant_Moon
First off, you need to tell your principal about what happened. That was wrong of your bus driver to say such things and the bus driver should be repremanded and taking sensitivity classes or something.

Thank you for the advice smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 pm
Aoi Kamisama
Valiant_Moon

Thank you for the advice smile

No problem.  

Valiant_Moon

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

rayray1123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:29 pm
overly harsh much!!!!!! i would have slapped her in the face because what was she going to do write u up all i was doing was calling her a hore and out of the blue she slapped me rofl but seriously that not true because if it was then all the girls in the world would be hores  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 pm
that is so wrong i was very respected by my bus driver who knew i was bi he was awesome and he actually cared that is some sick mofo and she needs to be written up tell the principal right away that is sooooo messed up omg that just makes me sad and angry that is horrible  

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces