Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Room of Requirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:16 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week <2032>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < in my Dark Room (Room of Requirement) >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            The moment Morven began to cry, Benjamin's mind went blank. The urge to pull her to him overwhelmed him more than anything else. More than the hurt at Morven trying to break up with him. And more than his stubbornness trying to appear cool and collected. To be fair he lost his cool points far earlier when he started tearing up. What self respecting bloke cries when his girlfriend tries to break up with him?

Grabbing her and pulling her to him, he buried his face in her red hair as she finished her rant. "You know I'm not very good at listening..." He lifted his head up and said with a bit of a smile, "Why not be lunatics together, Gatita? It sounds awfully fun, you know."

He sighed, "I mean I know it won't be the same without you here. It'll royally suck. And you'll probably find someone cooler than me to date while I'm still stuck at Hogwarts... but if that happens you can break up with me then. Why do so now? We still have the weekends. If you want I could even volunteer to start working at your sister's shop during the weekends. And we have the summer... unless you plan to start working right away. If that is the case I could come visit you. Mum loves you she'd probably not outright ban me from seeing you... and..." He gave a hopeful smile at Morven, "We can figure something out? Why can't we do that?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: fixed formatting.}
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:27 pm
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was startled enough that her tears stopped when he grabbed her and pulled her to him. This was what she'd been trying to avoid from the get go, but by now it was a lost cause. The entire damn ship was on fire and sinking to the bottom of the ocean, and wouldn't you know, she was still on board. She'd had her chance to jump off and swim for the shore, and she hadn't, but she couldn't say she was upset about that, which was what really got to her. There was nowhere else she'd rather be right now than here with her face buried in his chest. His was in her hair; she could feel his breath on her scalp and she sobbed, "I know," with a slightly hysterical chuckle in spite of herself.

When she had calmed enough to speak properly, she looked up at him, her chin against his shirt, and blinked reddened eyes at him before asking with a wavering half smile, "But I thought you were supposed to be the coolest?" Then she rested her head back against his chest, blinking as he said they'd have weekends and shaking her head when he mentioned her sister's shop. "Let's not go that far. One Hufflepuff is bad enough, but two? You might really lose it." Morven sighed softly at the mention of work, but managed to smile back at him, uncertain and hesitant as it was. "I'd have to be hired somewhere first. So if worst comes to worst and I don't have a job and I don't have anywhere to go, guess I'm moving in with you for the summer." It was a joke, but it made her feel better.

OOC:
mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:43 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week <2032>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < in my Dark Room (Room of Requirement) >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin smiled into Morven's hair as she agreed he was a bad listener. It was one of the reasons that Morven's many threats and insults didn't deter him. He was a Slytherin, but he was also a son of a Gryffindor and had inherited his Dad's pigheadedness. He patted her hair absentmindedly as he continued to hold her and grinned when she said she thought he was the coolest, "I am," He joked, "but in the off case you find someone cooler than me you're allowed to dump me." He was still grinning, relieved as things seemed to take a turn for the better and scoffed at Moven's comments about Hufflepuff, "Who said I haven't lost it already?" Leaning down he kissed her on the forehead and added, "Don't worry, if you move in with me, I'm sure Mum will give you a job. Gotta earn your keep, you know. It'll be a bit cramped in the flat though. Mum will make me sleep on the couch, I bet. Worth it, though. You know I'd do anything for you, right? So you aren't going to break up with me, right Gatita?"

"I wrote a poem about my love for you, okay actually I stole some of the poetry that Evander brat wrote about la bruja but you both do have red hair so they sort of fit," Benjamin said with a grin. "Like I said, anything for you, and since I suck at poetry I thought I'd do the next best thing. Or I can make you a painting or something. Probably be better than lame poetry anyways."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: fixed formatting.}
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:17 pm
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven thought she felt his mouth move up in a smile against her hair, but couldn't bring herself to move to check. She never acted like this, but she just wanted to hold onto him. Just for now. She had the feeling that after this they'd both pretend they hadn't started bawling and hugging one another and had instead passionately snogged their disagreements away. But just for now, it was nice. He patted her hair and while that usually irritated her, right now she was too emotionally drained to complain about it. "Oh thank Merlin," the redhead murmured in response to his teasing.

She looked up at him when he scoffed and kissed her on the forehead. "Good point." She laughed a little, and if was a bit more watery than usual she didn't care. "I can take couches." Morven flushed when he said he'd do anything for her, and while he could have been joking, she wasn't so sure after everything that had just been said between the two of them. He'd said he didn't know if he loved her, she reminded herself sharply. And she didn't know either. How could she? She didn't know how proper relationships ought to work, she just knew she and Seymour did everything wrong but were still standing here together, so they couldn't be f**king too much up.

"I think you're safe for now," she settled for, but answered, 'I know', in her head. She snorted at the mention of Lillantine and la bruja, which she adopted without even thinking about it much. "Of course you did. I'm sure it's... awful, but by default slightly less awful because now it's applied to me." As bad as she was, she was pretty sure of the two of them, most Slytherins would pick having to deal with her over having to put up with Wendy. The other girl made her look far better in comparison, and that was really saying something.

OOC:
mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxRESERVExKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Calm down Lucy, it's just Alec, Lucy told herself as she paced around in the Room of Requirement. And that was exactly the problem: it was Alec. This year, Lucy saw the return of her ability to speak in complete sentences around Roo without feeling like she was stuck inside a volcano, which she took as a sign of her finally getting over the embarrassingly obvious crush she had on him, and she was so grateful for being able to look him in the eye again, that she hadn't realised that the stupid symptoms hadn't actually disappeared, but rather, they transferred. Onto Alec. She didn't notice it at first, because she always knew, if somewhat distantly, that Alec was good-looking, and he was her best friend, so it was only natural that she wanted to spend more time in his company. Sure, she might have become a little more self-conscious around him, blushing and getting flustered more, but she didn't think much of it, until one day when they were both laughing at something stupid that Lucy realised, and it had felt like her world had narrowed down to that one moment and funny enough, the only thing that went through her head was oh. After that, it was like a dam had broken in her mind and Lucy couldn't stop thinking about it, although she tried her hardest to pretend that nothing was wrong. She wasn't stupid, she knew her attitude put off quite a bit of people and she wasn't willing to do something stupid and confess and scare Alec off like she did Roo, because she couldn't bear it if things became awkward between them. There were times when all she wanted to do was snog him senseless, but Lucy was perfectly willing to endure that and other invasive thoughts, because it was just another stupid crush that had no hope of being reciprocated and it wasn't worth losing what they already had because of it.

At least, that was she'd thought at first. Lucy was sure that Alec thought of her as nothing more than his best friend, maybe like a sister, except she noticed that he occasionally glanced at her in a way that had her wondering. It might just be wishful thinking, but Lucy thought that there were times that Alec almost seemed flustered around her, just like she was around him. Now that she was aware of it, she started noticing these small details more and more (and thinking back, he might have been like this for a while) which sparked a small seed of hope inside her. What if she was wrong, and Alec did like her as more than just a friend? She tried not think too much of it as they attended classes and hung out like usual, but she couldn't help but wonder, but the uncertainty and her unwillingness to broach the topic drove her crazy, and maybe she might have been a little more snappish around people, which made her feel worse because her problems were her own and she couldn't take it out on her friends. It got to the point that Lucy was disgusted by her attitude and cowardice and impulsively asked Alec to meet her in the Room of Requirement that morning.

Lucy finally gave up and sat down the sofa that the room helpfully provided, bowing her head down with strands of her blonde hair brushing against her knees. Merlin, what was wrong with her? What was going to happen here anyway? She'd tell Alec she liked him, then she'd ask if he liked her back. If he did, great, but if not, well, it'll go away, Lucy was sure. She didn't think too much of the consequences of exactly what would happen after this. She didn't usually do that—she could admit that—and she wasn't about to start now. She growled under her breath, running her hands through her blonde hair before sighing and leaning her head back against the sofa. It was her fault for arriving early, but Lucy hoped he'd come soon. Sitting here and waiting was practically torture at this point. She hated feeling so uncertain and anxious; she didn't usually let herself feel like this, but the rejection she got last year was painful.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxRoom of Requirementxxxxxw i t hxxno one, yet
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhopefully casual

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        I apologise to both you and Alec for Lucy's overly dramatic mental rambling.
                                                        She can't help herself

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:04 am
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly!
They go to the lake of fire and fry...
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July.
I knew a lady who came from Duluth;
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth-

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fourth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Since their discovery of the Room of Requirement, it had not been unusual for Alec to be told to meet Lucy there, or for him to tell her similarly. Obviously, they could have hung out anywhere, but the Room of Requirement had the advantage of being hidden from everyone else, including prefects and professors bent on enforcing curfew, and the fact that it was just cool by association. But it was actually like ten in the morning on a Saturday, so he thought she better have something good planned, because usually he wouldn't have even bothered getting up for breakfast and would have just begged the house elves in the kitchen into feeding him. Honestly, if he didn't have a quidditch game, he slept in on Saturdays.

He always got a slightly nervous squirm in his stomach when he entered the Room of Requirement, because he and Lucy were frequently alone there, and while Alec definitely hadn't even tried to make a move of any sort on her, that didn't mean he didn't unwillingly think about it. But Lucy was Lucy, and Lucy was his best friend, blonde and bold and bright and beautiful, and he felt very small in comparison. Upon seeing her current state, however, he forgot about all that and approached somewhat warily. "Luce, what happened?" She looked upset about something, and Lucy was not an easily ruffled girl. Maybe someone in her family had died, or she'd gotten in trouble with a professor and lost loads of points, although, of the two, Alec figured he was the far more likely to get caught trouble-making. Lucy probably looked too sweet and innocent.

OOC:
oyehh

She went to her grave just a little too soon;
And she flew away howling on the yellow moon!
Now the people cry and the people moan...
And they look for a dry place to call their home.
And try to find some place to rest their bones-
While the angels and the devils try to make them their own.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:44 am
User Image

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxKEEPER

Lucy looked up when she heard Alec's familiar voice and felt something in her gut twist at how concerned he looked. She didn't even realise what this might have looked to him, too busy being selfish and wrapped up in her own issues. She tried to smooth her expression and attempted her usual cheerful smile, although judging by how stiff that felt, it didn't look too convincing. "Nothing's happened, or at least, I don't think anything's happened yet," she added hesitantly, peering up at him. Despite the guilt, she could feel a glowing warmth in her chest to match the heat creeping up her cheeks, his comforting presence enough to calm her down. Which was just another reason not to screw it up; Lucy had other friends, but none of them were Alec, her funny, sweet (even if he denied it) best friend who always had her back and quite honestly, Lucy didn’t know what she’d do without him. So much for 'just a crush’, she thought distantly, s**t.

But she asked to meet him here for a reason so she pushed herself off the sofa and looked up at Alec. ”Anyway, Alec,” she started after taking a breath, ”I kind of wanted to ask you something, which I know, I could’ve done anywhere else, but I’d rather no one else came to interrupt or anything, so just bear with me,” She knew she was rambling and beating around the bush but try as she might, the words just wouldn’t come out. It shouldn’t be that hard, just a few words: ‘hey, I like you, do you like me back?’ but for some reason, Lucy just couldn’t do it. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head: if she couldn’t tell him, maybe she should show him? It sounded like a profoundly stupid idea and before she could change her mind, Lucy took a deep breath, leaned up and pressed her lips to his for a brief moment before moving away, her face burning. It was barely a kiss, but her lips still tingled pleasantly and she could feel a fluttering in her chest. She didn't look away from his eyes though, trying to gauge Alec's reaction. "I guess my question's a bit obvious now," she admitted sheepishly, "but if you want, it doesn't have to mean anything." She tried not to let her dread at that seep into her voice because even thinking about that hurt, but even if he didn't reciprocate her feelings, she tried, right? That was the best she could do.

a txxRoom of Requirementxxxxxw i t hxxAlec
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhopefully casual

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:44 pm
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly!
They go to the lake of fire and fry...
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July.
I knew a lady who came from Duluth;
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth-

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fourth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec stared at her in blank confusion when she said something about 'nothing happening yet'. She then blushed so badly he wondered if she was ill and delirious and brought his hands up as if to steady her when she stood up. If she fainted on him right now they were both going to have a lot of problems. Not to mention a really hard time explaining this to the nurse. His brow wrinkled as she went on about wanting to ask him something with no interruptions, but before he could react further, she'd leaned up slightly and planted her lips on his. He barely got time to settle in and enjoy it, he thought rather indignantly, before she pulled away, scarlet. "Lucy, what the hell?" he finally said hoarsely, and quickly kissed her back, his hands on her shoulders for a moment before he stepped back. There. At least neither of them could suddenly change their mind and pull that 'oh, I really didn't mean, I just like you as a friend' s**t. The cats were well and truly out of their respective bags now. "Of course it means something, don't be stupid," Alec said firmly. "I would have done it ages ago if I thought...," now it was his turn to flush slightly. "You know, that you felt the same." Obviously he wasn't going to admit to her face that he'd been insanely jealous while she'd had her crush on Roo.

OOC:
oyehh

She went to her grave just a little too soon;
And she flew away howling on the yellow moon!
Now the people cry and the people moan...
And they look for a dry place to call their home.
And try to find some place to rest their bones-
While the angels and the devils try to make them their own.
[/size

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxKEEPER

Lucy heart dropped when Alec finally spoke, but then he suddenly grabbed her shoulders and kissed her back. She could only stare at him when he stepped back and declared that it did mean something, before his words and actions registered with her, and the relief that washed over her was almost overwhelming. An uncontrollable smile grew on her face and a giggle slipped out at his admission. "You should have said something sooner," she laughed, feeling giddy with relief. "So you're saying that all this time, I've been fretting for nothing?" Her face was still tinged red, and she could be annoyed for all that wasted time, but she couldn't bring herself to care beyond the fact that he kissed her back! And frankly, she quite liked it and would rather kiss him again, so she did, pulling away after a few moments. "Sorry," she grinned unapologetically, "couldn't help myself. I'd really like to do that more." Suddenly, a random thought went through her mind that she couldn't help but voice out loud, smirking. "So, would you still mind if I hold your hand?"

a txxRoom of Requirementxxxxxw i t hxxAlec
                                                          f e e l i n gxxgiddyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhopefully casual

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Soon after Arnie had realized she was pregnant, her brother had described to her how to find the room of requirements. He said it would be the best and safest place to have the child in the event that she went into labor before school ended. That event was now happening. She had felt the contractions start a couple hours ago and rushed off to find Ollie immediately. Now the two of them were in the room of requirements by themselves and she was staring at her boyfriend with a look of apprehension. She knew he was not super thrilled about the prospect of being a father, and she didn't blame him. It wasn't like she meant to get pregnant. She had offered him an out way back when she'd told him though, and he hadn't left. That had to mean something right? That had to mean he wanted to be their for her and the baby.

Right now though, she was just scared. Terrified really. When she was younger, she'd always imagined giving birth would happen a lot later in life, and she would be married and surrounded by her family and loved ones. But here she was, only 16, in a room with just Ollie. She wanted her mum and da and siblings to be there. She wanted to have people telling her it was going to be okay and reminding her that all the pain was worth it. But she couldn't have that. She was scared, and all she could do was squeeze Ollie's hand put on a brave face and curse her way through the pain. She had been so close too. The school year was almost over... but no the baby couldn't wait just a few more weeks. Literally the feast was tomorrow... she would have been happy if the baby could have waited a couple more DAYS. At least she was done with her tests and classes.

"I'm sorry." She blurted out suddenly, looking over at Ollie with a sad look and whimper. "I never meant to get you into this situation. I never meant for this to happen." She paused her sentence only to screech through another contraction and shook her head. "I... You can still leave now if you want. I'll be okay. You don't have to be a dad if you don't want to be one." She was terrified he would actually leave, but she wasn't going to be that girl who forced someone to stay with her for a baby. She wasn't going to make him unhappy for the rest of his life just because of one mistake.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver sat next to Arnie, holding her hand and allowing her to squeeze his as hard as she could with every contraction. It felt almost as though she was trying to pass along the pain she felt to him. All he could do was sit in silence and attempt to be at least somewhat useful. Although Arnie wanted to have the baby outside, the blond somehow managed to convince her to do it indoors – thank ******** for that. He didn’t know why she was so against going to the Hospital Wing, but having a nurse deliver their baby in the privacy of the Room of Requirements was at least a step up from giving birth in the Forbidden Forest.

As the two waited for the nurse to arrive, Oliver found himself thinking about... everything, really. Back in September, the night that Arnie got conceived, he had thought he’d been the luckiest guy alive that night. He thought that nothing could change how he felt about what had happened until Halloween, when his girlfriend had told him the news that she was pregnant with his child. Just like that, his whole life had been changed around. His own father was never a good one – he wasn’t ever there for him. As much as Oliver wanted to run away, especially when Arnie actually gave him the chance to, he couldn’t. The reason he stayed wasn’t even because he loved her or their unborn child; it was because he didn’t want to be anything like his father. Oliver was going to prove that he was 100 times the man that his dad was. This summer, he was determined to get a job in Hogsmeade that he could work part time during school to help support his daughter. He was going to help Arnie take care of the little munchkin. He’d spend time with her, change her diapers, teach her about life. Hell, he barely knew anything about life.

Oliver looked up at Arnie when she blurted out that she was sorry. He blinked, processing what she said before she screeched through another contraction, squeezing his hand with the grip of death. “I told you, I’m not leaving,” he said firmly although he was scared to death on the inside. What if he was going to be a terrible father? What if he ******** their daughter up? “Arnie, I’m not walking away from this.” Just then, the door opened and Ollie looked up to see the nurse had arrived. Thank God.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                ♫ ♫ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

Devlyn Maycry
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx 𝓦𝓱𝒆𝓻𝒆 𝓪𝓶 𝓘? Room of Requirement
xxx 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷? Delivering a baby
xxxx 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭? Arnie and Olliver
xxxxx 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓷 ℳ𝔂 ℳ𝓲𝓷𝓭? Good lord, it's time

Marni had known for a while about the pregnant child at Hogwarts, who hadn't, but when they came to her and asked her to be on hand in case she began labor early, the woman was baffled. She didn't have the most experience, but she was flattered they'd asked for her. On the day Oliver came to her and said it was time, Marni hurried to pack a small bag of everything they'd need. They'd agreed to perform the delivery in the Room of Requirement, which the matron had been studying to open at quick speed. How had she failed to learn about the room while she was in school?!

As soon as she had everything needed, the woman ran off toward the sixth floor. She paced before the door thrice, then walked into the secret room. Laying on a bed there was Arnie, Oliver holding her hand. "How're you doing, Arnie? I mean, in pain, but otherwise?" She bit her tongue, sighing as she set her bag at the end of the bed. Quickly, the woman set to work, stopping to offer a small cup of water to the pregnant girl. "Take a few seconds to try and relax, you should be starting active labor any minute, and that's when it will get really intense." She offered a small smile, but knew it wouldn't be of much help. Not to mention, she'd probably have to heal Oliver's hand after the whole ordeal.

Marni helped prop the girl up on pillows (seemingly generated by the room, how cool!), and carefully prepared the area to be as sterile as possible. Once she was done, she washed her hands, taking a deep breath. This was going to be the less than fun part. Unfortunately, it was time, and there really wasn't an easy way to say that. "Arnie, dear, are you ready? It's time to push." She prepared herself, then started listing things to do, before settling in. It was time, whether they were ready or not.

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ 𝓿𝒆𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴅᴏᴍ 𝒇𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓲𝓷
ℬ𝒆 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝒆𝓷𝓽, ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝒆𝓼 𝓶𝒆 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼
Aɴᴅ I'ᴅ 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝒆 sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝒆 ʙᴇɢɪɴ
Wᴇʟʟ, I ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝒆𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 ᴀɴᴅ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓹𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝔂, Sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓪𝔂
I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ 𝓿𝒆𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ 𝓼𝒆𝓵𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝒇𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓻 𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eiji Clarke
1st Year | Half-Blood | Hufflepuff

Eiji let out an excited whoop of joy as he stumbled into the Room of Requirement. It had taken almost all year but he had finally found the room! If only his da had actually told him where it was rather than give vague clues. Albeit the quest to find it had been so much fun! He couldn't wait to share the Room of Requirement with Shiro. I should probably show this to my classmates too. Eiji thought with a grin. This place is so lush! I know they'd get a kick out of it.

Eiji paused for a minute. I think I might test the room for a bit first. He thought with a maniacal grin. Eiji then proceeded to go in and out of the room testing its ability to adapt to his over active imagination. With one last huge grin, Eiji shoot out of the room to find his fellow 1st years.

OOC: -

When | Fall 2042
Where | Room of Requirement
With | ?
Feeling | Triumphant

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items