Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
idiots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant_Moon

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:00 pm
So I am friends with this girl, and I know we will never be more then friends and I'm okay with that. Well, I joke around sometimes and if they think I'm serious I tell them if I'm joking.

So I was going to see a movie with this girl, and I jokingly told a friend at work that I was going on a date, when she seemed to happy that I was going on a date, since I haven't been on one in years, I told her I was joking. then I told my friend I was going to the movies with about it, and she laughed.

Well, today she told me three people had told her I had told people we were dating and she was my lover. I told her that I never said that. She reminded me of telling my coworker, and I reminded her I told the girl it was a joke.

I want to know who these three people are that told her cause if they are who I think they are then I am more then just pissed that she forgets that I joke about it and tell people I am, I'm hurt that these people, who I consider friends, would say things like that about me behind my back when they should know better then anyone when I am joking.

It also doesn't help that she hated the idea that I was calling her my lover, I would hate to see how she would react to the idea that one of the people who I think told her used to call her her future wife before she even knew her name.

Any advice on what I could do?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:34 am
Ok well first off yes you titled this post very well. LOL and second I'm not sure how old you are but I'm 13 and I have my way of dealing with these problems... I get bullied a lot at school, especially for being bi. And when people pick on me, say it's a new friend that I have that just doesn't understand that they're hurting me, I tell them how they're making me feel. And if they don't listen then they're no longer my friend. Maybe that's a little harsh for your case but definitely let people know how you're feeling. Your feelings matter smile

Watashi No Kami No Kaze

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items